What's new

Pakistani corner

Seriously -.- like freaking seriously

you have a habit of stereotyping and putting people in groups :) And someone asked me a question, I answered, to be honest in some jest, but if there is so much shallowness that one can not accept the opinion of a person on something and starts calling them names it is disgusting...
What else are you suppose to call it

Gets out from the bomb shelter... hello how are you....

Fab.

Ohhh your family seems somewhat like mine, other than my only having 2 brothers who were smarter than me and no sisters to humiliate me further with their scholarships

Nah, my sister's a cutipie, she doesn't bother anyone.

most medicines given to patients are in excess or not properly dosed, most illnesses are not properly diagnosed , tests which should be routine are ignored and every patient has to have a "Drip" whether they need it or not.. Things which Doctors should say go get some bed rest, eat a panadol and drink some Vitamin C for they give 4 to 5 pills instead
I have seen patients killed because of doctors being careless, seen pain being ignored because Doctor saab will not get to the patient until rounds, and you wonder why I am so bitterly old :)

What?, that's just screwed up.

Remember the part about selective hearing

Nope.

I dont have any habit of stereotyping anyone, dont make up stories and what u wrote was clearly horrible just go back and read what u wrote . U called women judgemental,petty and most are superficial. And there is a lot more.
He asked why I did not like marriage, I gave an answer.
Who is acting judgmental and petty and intolerant here.
You, it was a jest which is why I tagged another friend on that post, it is not the first time we have had some fun with this topic... But to take my post and give opinions which were not only unwanted but rude is another thing. Look at the OP and how he is reacting to the post, I think he understands how serious that post was to be taken.
And cuz u wrote so much misogynistic stuff and someone objects to it so u will call that thing 'shallowness' of the other person.
Was never meant for you, maybe you could have realised that.

What else are you suppose to call it
A joke -.- go read around where I post serious opinions on relationships and women in society, they can be seen on the serious threads... here it is where one jokes... apparently that part flew over your head

He asked why I did not like marriage, I gave an answer.

You, it was a jest which is why I tagged another friend on that post, it is not the first time we have had some fun with this topic... But to take my post and give opinions which were not only unwanted but rude is another thing. Look at the OP and how he is reacting to the post, I think he understands how serious that post was to be taken.

Was never meant for you, maybe you could have realised that.
I nver read the convo ,heck iwasnt even following ur and mr meap's convo. I just happened to read that post and u consider it rude that icommented on it ,ur choice,idont care,it did reek of steorotypying and misogyny so icommented accordingly.
And nowhere i called u names. And now u are saying its entirely in jest earlier u were saying they are my personal views not to be taken personally.

What?, that's just screwed up.
ah yes the sheltered life of a acha bacha :) I miss those times... honestly the value of life here is very little and whatever value there is comes in the form of ability to spend money.
Nah, my sister's a cutipie, she doesn't bother anyone.
awww good to know an ally at home
lol... it was a joke which actually had some truth in it... Tell me which part was all that evil. it was a personal observation about society

I am sadozai.

From Rawlakot ? :what:

she is someone who calls me grandpa :D I enjoy this esteemed position
n now look what has happened, i wrote a why women can not be married thing and they all took it seriously.. Where did all the humour die :crazy::blink:

Why the heck are you guys talking about death, hospitals, scholarships and what not ? :undecided:

I nver read the convo ,heck iwasnt even following ur and mr meap's convo. I just happened to read that post and u consider it rude that icommented on it ,ur choice,idont care,it did reek of steorotypying and misogyny so icommented accordingly.
Read my proper posts on what I feel about women and their position in society. Stop the I considered it rude thing and go debate what I said if you wish, do not debate if you wish, or take it as it was supposed to be..

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom