What's new

Pakistani corner

oh_stop_it_you__white_touko_by_rockangel_link-d5hbvp2.png
Remember the part about selective hearing :P you just displayed it letter to letter :pop: so what is your favourite book, facebook statuses and how to get likes :devil:

Wow wow so much hate for women wow
not hate, let us call it constructive criticism :p

Gets out from the bomb shelter... hello how are you....

Ohhh your family seems somewhat like mine, other than my only having 2 brothers who were smarter than me and no sisters to humiliate me further with their scholarships

Takes a deep bow... thank you for the honour. first of all i would like to thank..... :P

most medicines given to patients are in excess or not properly dosed, most illnesses are not properly diagnosed , tests which should be routine are ignored and every patient has to have a "Drip" whether they need it or not.. Things which Doctors should say go get some bed rest, eat a panadol and drink some Vitamin C for they give 4 to 5 pills instead
I have seen patients killed because of doctors being careless, seen pain being ignored because Doctor saab will not get to the patient until rounds, and you wonder why I am so bitterly old :)

congrats. :)
I lived in meyroville for 6 months when 20 people were dying daily in karachi karachi ka aona maza hay

Remember the part about selective hearing :P you just displayed it letter to letter :pop: so what is your favourite book, facebook statuses and how to get likes :devil:

not hate, let us call it constructive criticism :p
This is called destructive nonsense. U said very nasty stuff and u shud know this

This is called destructive nonsense. U said very nasty stuff and u shud know this
personal views, not to be taken personally. i never asked for acceptance did we

read the word MISOGYNY
Seriously -.- like freaking seriously

That means i shud also put men on the shredder. And then easily wash my hands off the responsibility saying never asked for aceptance.
you have a habit of stereotyping and putting people in groups :) And someone asked me a question, I answered, to be honest in some jest, but if there is so much shallowness that one can not accept the opinion of a person on something and starts calling them names it is disgusting...

Horrible misogyny very hrrible. Sakht gussa araha hai

That means i shud also put men on the shredder. And then easily wash my hands off the responsibility saying never asked for aceptance.
mein to acha bucha hoan mujhay chor dena

Women are a unique species, they have no understanding of what they want other then not the thing you think is right... Also they are judgemental, petty and most are very superficial. long gone are the days where girls used to sit and read at home, now they rather share every minute of their lives on Facebook, write weird statuses, and whine about the most weird things... Oh did I mention that they are stereotypically shallow while the accuse men of being the same. plus the worst part, they can not even cook round rotis :o: ok the last one was a joke but this in a very brief paragraph tells you how much I love women
@Armstrong You must read this and add to it, we can both have a very automated response to marriage... I think we can help each other out

:o::o::o::o::o::o::o:

Does this sum up your prerogative:
Funny-meme2.jpg

@engineer saad Congratulations:-)

mein to acha bucha hoan mujhay chor dena
Sure thing
Seriously -.- like freaking seriously

you have a habit of stereotyping and putting people in groups :) And someone asked me a question, I answered, to be honest in some jest, but if there is so much shallowness that one can not accept the opinion of a person on something and starts calling them names it is disgusting...
I dont have any habit of stereotyping anyone, dont make up stories and what u wrote was clearly horrible just go back and read what u wrote . U called women judgemental,petty and most are superficial. And there is a lot more.

Who is acting judgmental and petty and intolerant here.

Nd where did i call u names,just point out one place then acting victim nonsense.
And cuz u wrote so much misogynistic stuff and someone objects to it so u will call that thing 'shallowness' of the other person.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom