--------------

An old pic of @fakhre mirpur on 'valentaaine' day @IrbiS dekho who is caught

download-1-jpg.245021
Aik?lol

par ab aik he warna maire bori band lash milay ge

I'm relying on this meme 8-)
11752596_10154126122399358_7784641049630275757_n.jpg

@Gufi @WAJsal @Mr.Meap

@Shamain that part of life is behind me now ab sheikh zanjiroan mein jakra hua hay

Oh wait @fakhre mirpur ur fiance is urdu speaking , wow thats cool, ididnt kñow that ,will be so much diversity in ur family, i thought she is punjabi

Lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Asli fance ki baat nahi kee thee iwas jokingly saying like that. Wont comment on her like that.

El o el. Good for u seriously.u needed someone like that.
Mairay opar martial law lug gaya hay :-(

Oh wait @fakhre mirpur ur fiance is urdu speaking , wow thats cool, ididnt kñow that ,will be so much diversity in ur family, i thought she is punjabi
family say bahar ki hay

@Aether , Karachi arahe ho, i wish i could help. Law and order situation is much better now. Hope you enjoy Quaid Azam's mizar.
And a safe trip too.
So you belong to Karachi?

Koi nai, I will say wifi-Hello to you from the Airport

i was a wee lil lad when this song came out

oh wait its from 91 i thought it was from 95 my bad

Waahhhhhhhhhhh!!! Mubarak hoooooo. Yeh tau baree news hai u were hiding. Ur mom met finally. How u convinced.
Un ki he to student the wo

or or maybe she loves books and is reading a good novel instead or aliens have abducted her :argh:
On a serious note hope she marries her bf:pop:... Do you know how much marriage talk one hears on PDF.:pissed: can't we talk about happier stuff like sharks eating human beings or the adventures of my shoes...

oh wait its from 91 i thought it was from 95 my bad

Un ki he to student the wo
Oooooo phir tau pehlay bhi koi problem nahi thee as u sounded worried before. Oh phir tau waqai may mubarak ho, i thought ur mom has met her but official nahi hua. Now sudhar jayin ap

@Shamain brother I still don't get a right to talk to fellow members. don't know why, but is there a way to talk to you or any of the administrator ? Can someone arrange it ?
Private messaging isnt allowed for anyone. But u have to wait for few days before u can start a thread or write on ur wall. Wall is again not pvt cuz ppl can view it. But u can talk in theeads.
As of kashmir war forum u cant post there unless i think u have certain number of posts that moderator can tell u and i think some number of months too, around 4 ithink so.
But u can talk here. @engineer saad wani was tagging u here u can talk 2 him here

Back
Top Bottom