What's new

Pakistani corner

Its interface is very similar to ms office plus with the look changer and tab support you dont have to work with ribbon interface crap to get work done

jo matlab nikalna hay nikal lo

Its interface is very similar to ms office plus with the look changer and tab support you dont have to work with ribbon interface crap to get work done

jo matlab nikalna hay nikal lo
Look changer, ribbon interface and tab support,?need to find out more abt these terms

Look changer is changing the interface of wps you could use drop down menu style like in 2003 office or 2010 office style sliding ribbon interface
and tab support is a function in wps where different documents can be opened at the same time in tabs like in web browsers

@Shamain you should give zorin or linux mint a shot you will not regret it

Look changer is changing the interface of wps you could use drop down menu style like in 2003 office or 2010 office style sliding ribbon interface
and tab support is a function in wps where different documents can be opened at the same time in tabs like in web browsers

@Shamain you should give zorin or linux mint a shot you will not regret it
Ribbon (computing) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

i know what is ribbon now,
I thinkk kingsoft bhi uses ribbon interface, yes i think zorin linux sounds promising, above all what matters most to me is learn new stuff tho howevr lil i know.
Acha why is it that linux doesnt need anti virus? That surprises me?

I thinkk kingsoft bhi uses ribbon interface, yes i think zorin linux sounds promising, above all what matters most to me is learn new stuff tho howevr lil i know.
you have the option of chosing drop down menu instead of ribbon crap
haha main nahe bataon ga pehlay zorin karo phr jawab milay ga

you have the option of chosing drop down menu instead of ribbon crap
haha main nahe bataon ga pehlay zorin karo phr jawab milay ga

@Shamain Why Linux is better

@B@KH

Will you please post this link in this thread because I have no access to ME section. Thank you buddy.

Facts about Saudi Royals - CIF INTERNATIONAL ASSOCIATION

The Arab Traitors
Sorry buddy, I'd rather not indulge In another sectarian flame war. I agree with the OP of that thread and all, but I will not take part in silly arguments over the Internet with some silly Arabs and traitorous Pakistanis who bow down to the Arabs.
Thanks buddy anyway. I am no fan of trolling but some certain Arabs troll against Iranians in ME section.

Last edited:
This is soo insane ,it cud give the person sleeping on heart attack. Phew!!!!!

For u aether

----------------------------

Inni paali shee baby lo lee thee. Paali cutiee
Thanks a ton irbis for sharing, it was really awesome watching. But what was disturbing was him smoking weed during driving and that was the reason behind accidents. Soo sad. And it was so scary.kya is ka koi solution nahi roads ka?

So ugly how he was slapping brother. Irbis he was scary.

Excellently made documentary yeh hota hai kaam yeh hoti hai quality. Someday our side will catch up on a broader scale, not that we dont have talented ppl but.... Khair khair .
Wajsal shud watch. @Sage when driver was smoking weed dunno he was reminding me of u :P haha kidding.

Acha irbis i know in general abt these long winded circling the mountain roads cuz u know i too come from where ,khair.

Back
Top Bottom