What's new

Pakistani corner

Because no sane parents in Pakistan want there child to become a Politician :) Have you ever heard a mother saying that " mein apny baytay ko politician bnaaon ge" (apart from Benazir off course :lol:).

Same goes for Molvi, even teachers man. We all appear in FSc, the cream gets into engineering and medical, the ones not so lucky go to BA, BS and gets into teaching (no offense at all, just trying to state that how can we even dream to bring education reforms when teaching is no way near the top desired professions in our youth).

Similarly we blame molvies for half our problems, right? you know of any family with 5 kids who have send there brightest kid to become a molvi? I have never. The sharp kids get to go to schools and colleges while the not so smart ones get a maddrassa, not so smart so they can be easily brain washed. :disagree:

This is how things are man!!
Unless our parents will feel confident to groom there kids for politics, to be Islamic Scholars, to be teachers, things wont change.
Let's have this debate at some other time. Am a bit busy, a sensible debate is always welcome.
Because no sane parents in Pakistan want there child to become a Politician :) Have you ever heard a mother saying that " mein apny baytay ko politician bnaaon ge"
No i haven't.
In my opinion we need to get rid of all corrupt people first. Enough is enough.
Regards, have a nice day.

@WAJsal

Rakaposhi view from hunza valley

View-of-Rakaposhi-form-Hunza.jpg

Sunset at Masherbrum peak,gilgit

This is where i can stand on the top of the peak and scream my lungs out just for innanity's sake

Amazing+view+of+sunset+over+Masherbrum+peak+(7821m)+on+the+left+and+Mandu+Peak+(7127m)+on+the+right+,+Karakoram+Pakistan.jpg

Taobat , ajk
Mesmerizing+Taobat,+AJK,+Pakistan.jpg

Rakaposhi view from nagar,god these beautiful from distance peaks are excruciatingly painful to surmount

55598ad35711c.jpg

@WAJsal

Rakaposhi view from hunza valley

View-of-Rakaposhi-form-Hunza.jpg

Sunset at Masherbrum peak,gilgit

This is where i can stand on the top of the peak and scream my lungs out just for innanity's sake

Amazing+view+of+sunset+over+Masherbrum+peak+(7821m)+on+the+left+and+Mandu+Peak+(7127m)+on+the+right+,+Karakoram+Pakistan.jpg

Taobat , ajk
Mesmerizing+Taobat,+AJK,+Pakistan.jpg

Rakaposhi view from nagar,god these beautiful from distance peaks are excruciatingly painful to surmount

55598ad35711c.jpg
Rakaposhi is beautiful. Best view is in the morning. Just a great sight. I posted some pictures of Hunza too.

Rakaposhi is beautiful. Best view is in the morning. Just a great sight. I posted some pictures of Hunza too.

Kabhi climb kiya raka poshi ? Acha tau from ur valley ya gaoon rakaposhi nazar aatee hai?

Dummani, bhi kehtay hain. And all the mythical stories attached with it.

Kabhi climb kiya raka poshi ? Acha tau from ur valley ya gaoon rakaposhi nazar aatee hai?
It is right in front of Hunza. Hunza valley opposite Rakaposhi. Baltit fort kay top say, view is spectacular.

It is right in front of Hunza. Hunza valley opposite Rakaposhi. Baltit fort kay top say, view is spectacular.
Oh i have heard of baltit fort, lucky u guys , u can see and enjoy upclose.
Have u visited skardu ever?

Back
Top Bottom