What's new

Pakistani corner

The point is, not to resist the flow. You go up when you're supposed to go up and down when you're supposed to go down. When you're supposed to go up, find the highest tower and climb to the top. When you're supposed to go down, find the deepest well and go down to the bottom. When there's no flow, stay still. If you resist the flow, everything dries up. If everything dries up, the world is darkness.
this is a quote from one of my all time favorite books, The Wind Up Bird Chronicle
@Mr.Meap read this quote also

I said I read all of it. and yes I read James and the Giant peach, it was such a great book. Never could look at a peach as only a peach again... And i wanted to fly also after reading this in my own peach

Or own a small giant from BFG?.

The point is, not to resist the flow. You go up when you're supposed to go up and down when you're supposed to go down. When you're supposed to go up, find the highest tower and climb to the top. When you're supposed to go down, find the deepest well and go down to the bottom. When there's no flow, stay still. If you resist the flow, everything dries up. If everything dries up, the world is darkness.
this is a quote from one of my all time favorite books, The Wind Up Bird Chronicle
@Mr.Meap read this quote also

I said I read all of it. and yes I read James and the Giant peach, it was such a great book. Never could look at a peach as only a peach again... And i wanted to fly also after reading this in my own peach
:cheesy:

Ugo up and down up and down upand down ,more like when someone got heavily trashed :cheesy:

Or own a small giant from BFG?.
YESSSSSSSSSSSS
did u read Boy or the Charlie and the chocolate factory... I always wanted to go to Norway, still in my bucket list, as well as have a few oompa loompas to call my own.

Ugo up and down up and down upand down ,more like when someone got heavily trashed :cheesy:
it is best to accept and grow than deny reality and suffer my young padawan.

star wars :P another thing u would not like

YESSSSSSSSSSSS
did u read Boy or the Charlie and the chocolate factory... I always wanted to go to Norway, still in my bucket list, as well as have a few oompa loompas to call my own.

BFG, Charlie and Chocolate Factory and James and the Giant Peach ! :o:

I think @Mr.Meap and You are just kids ! :undecided:

oho did u even study the reading list :p:

I did, but only read the book titles, tomorrow I have alot of spare time, will download PDF files for books I like, who is the Russian author?.
your reading list impresses me
Not sure if sarcasm or compliment :undecided:
You are just kids !
I remember the days in Islamabad when it used to rain in night during winters and my mom would cuddle with me in front of the heater and read me story books, man those were the days :(

BFG, Charlie and Chocolate Factory and James and the Giant Peach ! :o:

The Wind Up Bird Chronicle
guess you need to read this... there is a child in all of us, to not embrace will leave us very dull indeed. And we are talking about books read, but yes I think they are wonderful books to read and you could learn alot from them Mr Twit :whistle::whistle:

I have been called a baby, an adult, a child, and an alien all in the span of 24 hours :P

The Wind Up Bird Chronicle
guess you need to read this... there is a child in all of us, to not embrace will leave us very dull indeed. And we are talking about books read, but yes I think they are wonderful books to read and you could learn alot from them Mr Twit :whistle::whistle:

What crazy psychobabble is this ? :crazy:

I am never that helpless or I at least I would never want to be ! :mad:

I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

(Invictus - Henley)

What crazy psychobabble is this ? :crazy:

I am never that helpless or I at least I would never want to be ! :mad:

I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

(Invictus - Henley)
@Nihonjin1051 he insulted the writings of Haruki Murakami, please kill him

Latest posts