What's new

Pakistani corner

@Gufi ihad tagged u in kashmir resolution thread and u didnt even tell me here anything abt it.

-------------

And for the book writers i thought even kids know tht in order to get ur book published no matter how awesome it is,first thing is to get a good publisher.. actually rather convince him. Howelse ppl with crappiest books get their stuff published.? Self publication or contacts. Ihad heard harry potter was also rejected initially.

I do not sleep much.. My brain does not like to shut up :coffee:

when it gets completed, i can not wait months for a story to end...
did you try to read any of the books on my list?

I have read many of them.

@Gufi ihad tagged u in kashmir resolution thread and u didnt even tell me here anything abt it.
do not want to fight with idiots there... sick of arguing... need a break so hiding here, too many serious topics tacled last few months
I have read many of them.
hmm details when you get free, abhi go chill...

do not want to fight with idiots there... sick of arguing... need a break so hiding here, too many serious topics tacled last few months

Ohhhhhhh gufi is acting all babyyyyyy!
Lolz kidding. I will handle myself.

Ohhhhhhh gufi is acting all babyyyyyy!
Lolz kidding. I will handle myself.
make up your mind, some times i am an adult some times a grand father sometimes a baby.. please everyone here make a poll and come to one decision.. and i want to relax these days, do not want to fight with no purpose... no need to handle it yourself.. @WAJsal check out the thread and do the arguing, take the baton from these old brittle bones of mine :p (your report is being checked step by step will take some time) checking for mmore international linkks etc

make up your mind, some times i am an adult some times a grand father sometimes a baby.. please everyone here make a poll and come to one decision.. and i want to relax these days, do not want to fight with no purpose... no need to handle it yourself.. @WAJsal check out the thread and do the arguing, take the baton from these old brittle bones of mine :p (your report is being checked step by step will take some time) checking for mmore international linkks etc
Ohhh naiii naii aisa masla nahi hai. Dont tag anyone. Its nott a fight either. Chorain.

U are a babyyyyyyyyyyy!!

Ohhh naiii naii aisa masla nahi hai. Dont tag anyone. Its nott a fight either. Chorain.

U are a babyyyyyyyyyyy!!
not a baby :cray::cray::cray::pop: aunti...aunti aunti :pop:
but seriously i came here to learn from senior posters but it seems there are very few who are worth reading, and those who are smart do not post much... Rather then learning the people here have annoyed me with the level of arguments they have and i need a break from serious topics.... will come back to serious topics when there are less trolls around:coffee:

Read T50SG. But lost my interest in the middle when a really gross scene happens. Read a bit of the case of exploding Mangoes, and I was raised up reading Roald Dahls classics.

not a baby :cray::cray::cray::pop: aunti...aunti aunti :pop:
but seriously i came here to learn from senior posters but it seems there are very few who are worth reading, and those who are smart do not post much... Rather then learning the people here have annoyed me with the level of arguments they have and i need a break from serious topics.... will come back to serious topics when there are less trolls around:coffee:
True came here for that too and what i got???

Syedali73 is a delight to read.

Acha gufi just the iwanna run awya part of this song befits u lolzz

@Aether for u and bhabhiiiiiiiiii

--------

@JonAsad bahi aap baat hee nai kartay itna ignore kartay hain. Ummmmm mmmmm acha chalain apki marzi.
*make super angry face and gives murderous looks to the makhi flying around

Roald Dahls classics.
ah yes the best gift a child could be given...
read the book by the Russian author when you have time...
Read T50SG
I read it all but it was very poorly written. The ability of a good novelist is the ability to make the reader lose themselves in the words
Acha gufi just the iwanna run awya part of this song befits u lolzz
this is who I listen to at times :pop: tell me what you think

I read it all but it was very poorly written. The ability of a good novelist is the ability to make the reader lose themselves in the words

Umm naaahhhh .
Na-cool hai. :-[
Ohh gufii y so much bezaari in u ? I hope lyrics arent ur feeelings.

You mistook, I said, I read 50SG, it got gross in the middle, so have you read James and the Giant peach?, and which Russian author? .

Mere batein kerni ki umer guzer gai hein- :undecided:

Acha chalain jab apka baat karnay ka mood hoga tab kar lain gay. Fikars not.
Pehlay bhi tau hum mazzaq kartay thay, yaad nahi woh thread jis may may pathan ban gayi thee.

@Gufi is altaf hussain

Umm naaahhhh .
Na-cool hai. :-[
Ohh gufii y so much bezaari in u ? I hope lyrics arent ur feeelings.
The point is, not to resist the flow. You go up when you're supposed to go up and down when you're supposed to go down. When you're supposed to go up, find the highest tower and climb to the top. When you're supposed to go down, find the deepest well and go down to the bottom. When there's no flow, stay still. If you resist the flow, everything dries up. If everything dries up, the world is darkness.
this is a quote from one of my all time favorite books, The Wind Up Bird Chronicle
@Mr.Meap read this quote also
You mistook, I said, I read 50SG, it got gross in the middle, so have you read James and the Giant peach?, and which Russian author? .
I said I read all of it. and yes I read James and the Giant peach, it was such a great book. Never could look at a peach as only a peach again... And i wanted to fly also after reading this in my own peach

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom