What's new

Pakistani corner

Oh glad u liked it.
Ok here is by pakistani singer,havent heard her much ,rabi pirzada, very few songs and ihated them all, imean ididnt find her singer material,anyways i found rather stumbled upon this one song of her, dont know how recent it is,its a ghazal. I just liked the music in the background.she is just fine.

Isi ki awaz sun ke lagta hai ke abhi Lab pe aati hai dua ban ke tamanna meri parhne lagi hai...

Her voice is thin and can sing great songs but she doesn't know how to sing.

Isi ki awaz sun ke lagta hai ke abhi Lab pe aati hai dua ban ke tamanna meri parhne lagi hai...
Lolzzzzz. Waisay iheard that Kisi army officer ki beti hai.

Possibly Contacts and family fortune can help launch such ppl
Her voice is thin and can sing great songs but she doesn't know how to sing.
Yup. Ditto my thoughts. Voice is good, but no singing skills.
Zaruri nahi awaz achee ho tau sur bhi ho.

Lolzzzzz. Waisay iheard that Kisi army officer ki beti hai.

Possibly Contacts and family fortune can help launch such ppl

Yup. Ditto my thoughts. Voice is good, but no singing skills.
Zaruri nahi awaz achee ho tau sur bhi ho.
Iski shaadi nahi hoe abhi tak I think... is liye she is not so successful

thora dard ho awaz main, thori sanjeedgi ho, thora pyaar ho to shayad acha gaa sakay

thora dard ho awaz main, thori sanjeedgi ho, thora pyaar ho to shayad acha gaa sakay
آپ کی آواز
may hain yeh qualities? Batain batain batain?????????

eyebrows.gif

Omg aetherrrrrr i found a very interesting shair sometime bck

2v9830m.jpg

Sir @MastanKhan how is the above shair

Edit: wait guys is this even a shair??? Lolzzz mujhay kya pata mujhay laga shair hai lolzzzzz

Hey I'm new here...
I'm visiting Karachi in some time, so I'm looking to get some books from there. In specific I want to know if they sell Penguin modern classics, (I don't wish to say the title of the book, but I will mention it has some adult and controversial themes).

Some info for Dog lovers ;

Pakistani dog breeds;

Pakistani Mastiff of Bully;

View attachment 245557

Gul Teir - Pakistani Bull terrier ;

View attachment 245558

Kuchi dog ;

View attachment 245559

Gadi Dog;

View attachment 245560

Gul Dong ;

View attachment 245561

View attachment 245562

Chitrali or Vikhan sheepdog ;

View attachment 245566
Nice pictures bro. I have to ask what are the key elements of Baloch culture. I have already written a book on pashtuns but intend to write another fiction piece on the Baloch. Though I don't think I will start writing again any time until at least one of my 2 books are published I do want to immerse myself in the culture.

Do you have a code like pashtunwali, do you eat on the floor. What food other than sajji, the traditional cloth with mirrors embedded... if you can help thanks and if any book is coming out soon I will acknowledge you as an accessory.

Thanks girl...

Its a unique song... Something different.. Thanks for sharing
Shamain is a girl?

Hey I'm new here...
I'm visiting Karachi in some time, so I'm looking to get some books from there. In specific I want to know if they sell Penguin modern classics, (I don't wish to say the title of the book, but I will mention it has some adult and controversial themes).
Buy louise browns book called the dancing girls of Lahore. There are other controversial but political books as well. One is Ayesha Siddiqa's book on the military. It all depends on what type of controversial you are looking for. Penguin is the largest book publisher in the world and with the merger with Randomhouse controls 80% of the total book market so you will find Penguin everywhere including at Liberty bookstores. There is one liberty books in Park Towers. Others are littered around Karachi and Lahore.

You will however notice that the stores are usually not large compared to western standards and have books that are more localized or by Pakistani/Indian authors. For example in the west you would not find moth smoke, slum child, kartography, reluctant fundamentalist, Pakistani bride but you will find them pretty easily at home in Pakistan.

Another trend I have noticed also is that stephen king books are available really easily. Anyway I am an author and I want liberty to buy my book or something when I find an agent and after that a publisher. Good luck and stay safe in Karachi. Its getting better in the city but you never know when Altaf might start murdering people again. The head of the snake until cut will keep growing back. Good luck.

Nice pictures bro. I have to ask what are the key elements of Baloch culture. I have already written a book on pashtuns but intend to write another fiction piece on the Baloch. Though I don't think I will start writing again any time until at least one of my 2 books are published I do want to immerse myself in the culture.

Do you have a code like pashtunwali, do you eat on the floor. What food other than sajji, the traditional cloth with mirrors embedded... if you can help thanks and if any book is coming out soon I will acknowledge you as an accessory.

Shamain is a girl?

Buy louise browns book called the dancing girls of Lahore. There are other controversial but political books as well. One is Ayesha Siddiqa's book on the military. It all depends on what type of controversial you are looking for. Penguin is the largest book publisher in the world and with the merger with Randomhouse controls 80% of the total book market so you will find Penguin everywhere including at Liberty bookstores. There is one liberty books in Park Towers. Others are littered around Karachi and Lahore.

You will however notice that the stores are usually not large compared to western standards and have books that are more localized or by Pakistani/Indian authors. For example in the west you would not find moth smoke, slum child, kartography, reluctant fundamentalist, Pakistani bride but you will find them pretty easily at home in Pakistan.

Another trend I have noticed also is that stephen king books are available really easily. Anyway I am an author and I want liberty to buy my book or something when I find an agent and after that a publisher. Good luck and stay safe in Karachi. Its getting better in the city but you never know when Altaf might start murdering people again. The head of the snake until cut will keep growing back. Good luck.

We have Baluchmayar .. Yes we eat in floor... Yes about the dresses (there are several styles of baluch dressing... Mirrors,metal etc)... Food. You can google that one easily.. Although hd suggest you find a Karachiite Baloch for more guidance ...

not sure, sounds like female name to me...
I don't think its a she. But yes many girl hiding around. Webbie had to change their names because people like me kept sending messages as soon as they learned a new girl had appeared on the forum. It took too much space it seems. Akheilos is a girl but I don't see many others.

I don't think its a she. But yes many girl hiding around. Webbie had to change their names because people like me kept sending messages as soon as they learned a new girl had appeared on the forum. It took too much space it seems. Akheilos is a girl but I don't see many others.
perhaps, I don't really think about other members that much...

If you type Shamain on Google you mostly find female photos or female-ish touch in the links so I thought it would be simple as that.

shamain - Google Search

Keep flirting my friend, this is a free forum

Most probably hiding from you!

perhaps, I don't really think about other members that much...

Keep flirting my friend, this is a free forum

Thanks Bro, that's what was missing on this forum! :hitwall:

Shamain is a girl?

Thanks brah... ;)
I can buy the book from here (UK) but its damned expensive.

I just wanted to know my chances of finding the novel there, but I guess they are pretty low. Its explicit and speaks of homosexuality (you get the vibe, lol). The book is called Forbidden Colours. Its an awesome book. I'll also check out your suggestions.

Thanks brah... ;)
I can buy the book from here (UK) but its damned expensive.

I just wanted to know my chances of finding the novel there, but I guess they are pretty low. Its explicit and speaks of homosexuality (you get the vibe, lol). The book is called Forbidden Colours. Its an awesome book. I'll also check out your suggestions.

IF you visit Haideri market in North Nazimabad, you will find book stalls on wheels/ roadside vendors, selling used books of all sorts at 1/10th of the original price.

I usually buy books by the ton from there. Last time I bought 30 kilos, had to pay overweight baggage charges, that's how I remember! :p:

Meaps can barf a rainbow beam :D
latest

Arainbowis ameteorologicalphenomenon that is caused byreflection,refractionanddispersionof light in water droplets resulting in aspectrumof light appearing in the sky. It takes the form of a multicolouredarc. Rainbows caused by sunlight always appear in the section of sky directly opposite the sun.

We have Baluchmayar .. Yes we eat in floor... Yes about the dresses (there are several styles of baluch dressing... Mirrors,metal etc)... Food. You can google that one easily.. Although hd suggest you find a Karachiite Baloch for more guidance ...
Jebatra meran baloch nana zeba balochistan nana zeba pakistan

latest

Arainbowis ameteorologicalphenomenon that is caused byreflection,refractionanddispersionof light in water droplets resulting in aspectrumof light appearing in the sky. It takes the form of a multicolouredarc. Rainbows caused by sunlight always appear in the section of sky directly opposite the sun.

Jebatra meran baloch nana zeba balochistan nana zeba pakistan

Oooooooooooooooooooo

@Aether nahi nahi nahi nahiiiii nahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom