What's new

Pakistani corner

So cute...we have Kangal :yahoo:

IFZZbWwUux_JMH4Rc2cDx5eepig_KWbtqq9G5WNL5gkY-kYAAjZlH7MNpQIG4aFt4VockB3MLKGeGy-r4XCM6sQTF5o9FbtBKQDdXSHLhDwZ4VLeyN1WsqKeFUm-kO4=w359-h410-nc

7Gqc_vJT3cLIYyHpmgjktbdqtopn6Ku_azZ7SCJ7ADPBSbt9T5FUzrja6QbQN1O6CO934Sg3gFsphM-_37snSV9QesljYdg=w443-h332-nc

The Bully or Pak Mastiff is basically a guard / protection dog ... But it's very aggressive and has been used mostly for dog fighting or bear and bore baiting:

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
View attachment 245581
image.jpg

Here is the smaller Pakistani Bull terrier vs a bear;

image.jpg

@Armstrong. They look really cute when they are small;

image.jpg

Even these hounds look very cute ...

image.jpg

I've heard stories from locals about the Kochi killing leopards ( most probably bs-- but these guys are really nasty)... I have 2 of them aswell...

Sassiay Baykhabray Tera luTya shehr Bhambhor

A masterpiece of its time sung by Dr. Amjad Parvez and Mushtaq Hashmi.

@Gufi plz tell @jamahir to stay out of this thread.ididnt come here so that these indian creeps will come and post here too. Why didnt i stay in other thread. I dont wanna see his stalker face here again. Or iwill leave this place too. Inn irritating logon nay har threadmay ana hota hai. This abuser isnt welcome here just stay out of here.
Go use Whatever thread for chat and questions from this thread.just getlost from this thread.

Mujhay bata dain yeh creep yahan bhi post karay ga tau may yahan bhi na aaooon. Hadh hoti hai kisi cheez kee.

Last edited:
please see who tagged him here... i can not tell someone to not come if your own friends tag them and call them here..
I had read the thread no one had tagged him he came on his own.. tho afterwards u were surely tagging him to share some song.
Anyways, plz dont tag and bring him here. Take chat with him to whatever. Dont reply to him here. @IrbiS

Last edited:
My grandmother had a dog, it was mountainous, different in size and look, furry and huge. Was a beauty, we had a tough time taking it out for a walk and at night it was let loose, lol. Was a beauty, unfortunately it died.

@Gufi plz tell @jamahir to stay out of this thread.ididnt come here so that these indian creeps will come and post here too. Why didnt i stay in other thread. I dont wanna see his stalker face here again. Or iwill leave this place too. Inn irritating logon nay har threadmay ana hota hai. This abuser isnt welcome here just stay out of here.
Go use Whatever thread for chat and questions from this thread.just getlost from this thread.

Mujhay bata dain yeh creep yahan bhi post karay ga tau may yahan bhi na aaooon. Hadh hoti hai kisi cheez kee.
First you tag him, and call him names. Personal attacks if you would, please avoid. You may not like him but personal attacks will only urge him to reply in the same language as your's.

My grandmother had a dog, it was mountainous, different in size and look, furry and huge. Was a beauty, we had a tough time taking it out for a walk and at night it was let loose, lol. Was a beauty, unfortunately it died.

First you tag him, and call him names. Personal attacks if you would, please avoid. You may not like him but personal attacks will only urge him to reply in the same language as your's.
I tagged him so that he wudnt miss my post.
And yes iwill use all such words for a creep like him and idont care if u feel bad. Ur problem. Go fix it.

Oh and keep this absurd getting bossy attitude of urs to urself idont need it. And yes i must stay away from ur thread. My fault i came in here.

And if ppl like jamahir had some shame , knowing iwrote in this thread before why i am posting here, he shud have stayed away from here.

And yes i am out of here.

And yes iwill use all such words for a creep like him
I found this post to be quite amusing.
idont care if u feel bad. Ur problem. Go fix it.
If someone name call's you in such manner with no point behind it, i think i'll react the same way. Point behind your post being, since he is an Indian he is automatically a harasser, abuser etc, etc.
Oh and keep this absurd getting bossy attitude of urs to urself idont need it. And yes i must stay away from ur thread. My fault i came in here.
It's not my thread, yes i started it, it's Pakistani corner, last time i checked other members were posting here to. You are welcome to leave. bossy attitude?

Last edited:
Kya matlab why u added students to ur fb?

Dont addd students to fb.

Acha lekin i thought girls are usually brilliant with maths.
Students dont scrutinize my fb posts SHE does and my girl students are ok with maths its the 7th grader who has an iq of a dead warlus

Cool down and have a glass of water. And edit this.
That was ridiculous, lol. Aur sonao 14 August ki tayariyan kaisey jarahe hain?
I've heard stories from locals about the Kochi killing leopards ( most probably bs-- but these guys are really nasty)... I have 2 of them aswell...
Leopard is far superior animal in comparison.

That was ridiculous, lol. Aur sonao 14 August ki tayariyan kaisey jarahe hain?

Yar one of my cousins' is getting married, 14th ko uss ki mehndi hai and I have to travel to his city :cry:. 15th ko uss ki barat hai and I will have to drive all the way back from his city to Thandiani and then back to his city "Lassan lag jy gay mayray uss din".

Khud socho 14th August ko bhi koi qiad honay ka soch skta hai :confused:.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom