What's new

Pakistani corner

Yar one of my cousins' is getting married, 14th ko uss ki mehndi hai and I have to travel to his city :cry:. 15th ko uss ki barat hai and I will have to drive all the way back from his city to Thandiani and then back to his city "Lassan lag jy gay mayray uss din".
Shadis :enjoy:, i love weddings, especially in big halls and all. Nice. Drive and drive, happy driving to you.
Khud socho 14th August ko bhi koi qiad honay ka soch skta hai :confused:.
lol, no bro.

Shadis :enjoy:, i love weddings, especially in big halls and all.

I too love to watch others happily signing and enjoying their last day of freedom. :D :partay:

Nice. Drive and drive, happy driving to you.

:confused: :confused: there is no fun sitting behind a wheel all day :pissed:. Wo bhi specially on a road starting from Hasan Abdal to all the way to my village. Halat ho jati hai iman say yar. :crazy:

Shadis :enjoy:, i love weddings, especially in big halls and all. Nice. Drive and drive, happy driving to you.

lol, no bro.
No i hate weddings everyone pressures me to dance and i cant dance not even if my life depends on it

I said don't judge, comments are welcomed, how did you read so much in a day? .
it was a catchy book, too woman centric for my taste. the writing style was derivative from 50 shades, and was a very typical romance in truth. and yes I read it all through the night, i told you i love books, i did not sleep

it was a catchy book, too woman centric for my taste. the writing style was derivative from 50 shades, and was a very typical romance in truth. and yes I read it all through the night, i told you i love books, i did not sleep

Are we talking about VandV? Because it's my favourite book, I wuv it

Are we talking about VandV? Because it's my favourite book, I wuv it
yup it is the one :) it was a good read... that is why i spent the whole night reading it... slept at 11 am... woke up in 2 hours
And what do u mean by woman centric 0_o?
talked from a totally woman point of view... it was all the feelings of a woman etc etc.... the obsessive nature was something i found to be on the extreme, the male obsession.. was a bit to the fairy land of emotions do you not think... you like 50 shades did you??

Thanks girl...

Its a unique song... Something different.. Thanks for sharing
Oh glad u liked it.
Ok here is by pakistani singer,havent heard her much ,rabi pirzada, very few songs and ihated them all, imean ididnt find her singer material,anyways i found rather stumbled upon this one song of her, dont know how recent it is,its a ghazal. I just liked the music in the background.she is just fine.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom