What's new

Pakistani corner

Yaar Quida patha, Quran Sharif charoqnah khatum kitah.
Tey fir tusaan problem key ee

miki lagna tusaan ni uk bich Pakistanian naal key nai ban,ni tusaan goriyan naal gapa chik chik urdu pul gaye oo :D

Well I am not that stupid to fall for these tricks, never supporting or defending this party ever again.
Actually one might not like to hear it but PSP has been made to pretty much save this communities image and as a whole. I think this option should really be looked at.

And this is the level of our stupidity, be apologizes and he is at it again. This time asking Israel for help, WTH.
https://defence.pk/threads/after-ap...l-others-to-help-break-pakistan.445854/page-6

@Musafir117 ,@Patriots , AH will still be running MQM. Mark my words, MQM cannot exist as a party without him. Farooq Sattar and the company cannot dare make the big decision, they will continue to be dictated by London Rabitta committee. Folks in London are no different than AH himself.

Actually one might not like to hear it but PSP has been made to pretty much save this communities image and as a whole. I think this option should really be looked at.

And this is the level of our stupidity, be apologizes and he is at it again. This time asking Israel for help, WTH.
https://defence.pk/threads/after-ap...l-others-to-help-break-pakistan.445854/page-6

@Musafir117 ,@Patriots , AH will still be running MQM. Mark my words, MQM cannot exist as a party without him. Farooq Sattar and the company cannot dare make the big decision, they will continue to be dictated by London Rabitta committee. Folks in London are no different than AH himself.
As I mentioned before its take time to close UK chapter all sudden create rifts among Karachi leaders, slowly but surely Sattar make it happe as he already said it Enough to covered sick mental AH, other hand establishment as well keep tough eyes on MQM Pakistan activities and took step more tougher if Sattar try to fool Pakistan.

As I mentioned before its take time to close UK chapter all sudden create rifts among Karachi leaders, slowly but surely Sattar make it happe as he already said it Enough to covered sick mental AH, other hand establishment as well keep tough eyes on MQM Pakistan activities and took step more tougher if Sattar try to fool Pakistan.
Arey bhai, what was the reaction from die-hard MQM voters(not talking about you guys). There were posters who were abusing Farooq Sattar and etc, etc. MQM cannot get rid of AH, party workers will only listen to bhai and not MQM Pakistan. They were being labelled as Establishments tolls. It's only possible if they make a new party or join PSP.
PSP option makes more sense and you will see more MQM folks joining it too in coming days. The drama cannot go on.

I keep reading these comments Pakistan is a cash stripped country, can't make big purchases, can't fund projects. All I am interested in ................. what is stopping us from benefiting from the natural resources and reserves we have got? Rekodiq, Thar, Chiniot and many other like in Swat etc.............. what is the problem? We have abundant manpower, skills I believe Pakistanis are quick learners they can develop them fast, international partners if we start honestly we may find countries interested in P&M investment. Is it corruption? Incompetence? Or lack of will or we don't have skills at all? What is it? Or we don't have these natural minerals and resources at all?

“It is Allah's blessing that under the lush green fields rich deposits of copper, iron and gold have been found, which will help the country get rid of the 'begging bowl' for good,” Nawaz said.

I keep reading these comments Pakistan is a cash stripped country, can't make big purchases, can't fund projects. All I am interested in ................. what is stopping us from benefiting from the natural resources and reserves we have got? Rekodiq, Thar, Chiniot and many other like in Swat etc.............. what is the problem? We have abundant manpower, skills I believe Pakistanis are quick learners they can develop them fast, international partners if we start honestly we may find countries interested in P&M investment. Is it corruption? Incompetence? Or lack of will or we don't have skills at all? What is it? Or we don't have these natural minerals and resources at all?
Lack of vision and commitment!
Frankly speaking, all policies implemented and even all the good work done is done with political ambitions and not for national cause. The projects you spoke of do little to help that cause.

Lack of vision and commitment!
Frankly speaking, all policies implemented and even all the good work done is done with political ambitions and not for national cause. The projects you spoke of do little to help that cause.

At least there should be some body that plans and works on these projects, the politicians can further their political ambitions by building metros and roads etc but some sorts of autonomous commission or organisation should be there to watch over these projects. I don't know if planning commission is responsible for this but punishment for hindering national strategic projects in name of politics should be death.

Ya phir yeh falan jahaz falan sub falan tank k khawab dekhna chor dain. I mean this is ridiculous.

One thing, there is a theory which comes to my mind which is what majority of the MQM voters would want to be true. Farooq Sattar cannot just lead a coup and takeover MQM, which he might be looking to do. So he is slowly and gradually gathering support and will eventually do what is necessary which is to get rid of AH and other stooges in London. This was also the message passed by Rangers to him. Am i correct till now?
Another theory could be, which is what i believe to be true is that: MQM and Farooq Sattar are playing it dumb and are doing damage control while MQM will still be run by AH.
@Pakistani Exile ,@Patriots , thoughts?

At least there should be some body that plans and works on these projects, the politicians can further their political ambitions by building metros and roads etc but some sorts of autonomous commission or organisation should be there to watch over these projects. I don't know if planning commission is responsible for this but punishment for hindering national strategic projects in name of politics should be death.

Ya phir yeh falan jahaz falan sub falan tank k khawab dekhna chor dain. I mean this is ridiculous.
What body? How about the one famous of those Somoto Actions!! See what happened of them now! These people are hopeless and we need to bring drastic changes to the entire system to improve the situation.

How many here remember just who created MQM back in the day and why?

What body? How about the one famous of those Somoto Actions!! See what happened of them now! These people are hopeless and we need to bring drastic changes to the entire system to improve the situation.

Well some autonomous commission if we can have privatisation commission and lots of other useless commissions why not have this one?

The ones issuing Suomotu should focus more on providing justice to people.

MQM and Farooq Sattar are playing it dumb and are doing damage control while MQM will still be run by AH.

Theory is more in weight. Also, there is not going to be only Farooq Sattar but 5 groups within MQM as many of these thugs dreamed to be the Dons of Karachi since long hence passing time otherwise, sane members said Goodbye earlier. The next stage, seems like to be the Push & Pull game for power and it would be the same stage whereby MQM will be no more but just a name. These groups will first kill each other to claim the city and extortion (Money) and unfortunately, as currently most of them are, will be playing the game of the same masters but with different name plates. To minimize the damage or I would say No Damage, it is necessary to address the situation in-time rather than repeating the history by introducing new group with same people by establishment for limited gains. Hope that sanity will prevail and democratic government may take more necessary actions in such circumstances otherwise, I am afraid, it would be too late.

These groups will first kill each other to claim the city and extortion (Money)
Actually it wouldn't be too wrong to let them kill each other, maybe i sound too cold. Not feasible, i think we should wait for some days.
than repeating the history by introducing new group with same people by establishment for limited gains.
Good call.

Back
Top Bottom