What's new

After apologizing for speech against Pakistan Altaf asks India,Israel others to help break Pakistan

In spite, Altaf has a huge following in Karachi and it is really surprising. I guess it swept elections in Karachi and Hyderabad just yesterday. It is really hard to think of such a party even surviving in India.

MQM has a backing for all the thiefs and looters. It is not in the interest of Pmln and PPP to banned MQM. Both of these Currupt parties need MQM support to win election.

Karachi doesn't actually 'generate' all that revenue through local businesses or investments, it just happens to have Pakistan's largest shipping port and airport and ends up being the point of tax and duty collections on a majority of Pakistan's imports/exports.

So MQM can take over these ports and airports legally because they are in power and stop businesses from collecting taxes.

More than half the stuff Delhi consumes comes from Mumbai. So if Shiv Sena calls for a bandh and blocks roads, they can stop goods going to Delhi and the Delhi economy comes to a standstill. You see where I'm going.

Unbelievable coincidence!!!?! The world's best proxy employed in Turkey, i.e., FETO's leader Feto Gulen adheres to the only authority in the world and that's Israil. The only people he admires is Beni Israil..

So MQM can take over these ports and airports legally because they are in power and stop businesses from collecting taxes.

More than half the stuff Delhi consumes comes from Mumbai. So if Shiv Sena calls for a bandh and blocks roads, they can stop goods going to Delhi and the Delhi economy comes to a standstill. You see where I'm going.
Please educate me how can they legally takeover ports and stop business from collecting taxes ?when they are not either in federal or provincial government.

Haha of course he will. We all know who he belongs to. Karachi was actually peaceful before he arrived with his thug gang movement. But I'm sure he'll "apologize" if not already like the coward he is sitting comfortably in London.

Please educate me how can they legally takeover ports and stop business from collecting taxes ?when they are not either in federal or provincial government.

MQM has the majority in the local council. The mayor and deputy mayor are from MQM. They can legally shut down the city.

Your friends here are talking about banning MQM, you think they won't react? MQM has people's support in Karachi.

MQM has the majority in the local council. The mayor and deputy mayor are from MQM. They can legally shut down the city.

Your friends here are talking about banning MQM, you think they won't react? MQM has people's support in Karachi.
My friend, do you know the rights of local council ? Local council does not have any rights and authority over port and shipping affairs even provincial government does not.Its a federal subject For your knowledge the same mayor and deputy mayor is in jail from last last 1 month.No one in city bothered and usual activities going on.
The most MQM can do is to kill some innocent people.Nothing more than this.
So nothing you said hold any ground

It is horrible, if people start turning against Pak.

military cannot stop them or solve this. there must be political solution.

we should not forget or waste the sacrifices made for pak.
there must be a political solution to all this problem.
it is even more dangerous if they have no demands.
It is not so easy to do what they want.
Still the question remain. why they shout against the country existence
when they do not have any demands.

Last edited:
MQM can try and I'm sure it will as it's handlers/financers need them to act and now they are cornered and know what fate awaits it, however, one needs to remember:

TH28_RAHEEL_GTJ_TH_2686382g.jpg

It is horrible, if people start turning against Pak.

military cannot stop them or solve this. there must be political solution.

we should not forget or waste the sacrifices made for pak.
there must be a political solution to all this problem.
it is even more dangerous if they have no demands.
It is not so easy to do what they want.
Still the question remain. why they shout against the country existence
when they do not have any demands.

From your post, it can be deduced that you're not from around our neck of the woods and have no understanding of the history of and issues related to MQM.

Pakistan and Pakistanis have no issues with MQM as a political party. It is it's leader Altaf Hussain and a handful of people from amongst the top tier (not all), who are compromised and anti-state. Combine this with the militant wing of the party. This leadership and militant-wing are two things for which, now, since the red line has been crossed, there is no political solution left. The only logical and appropriate solution is their surgical and methodical elimination. The operation is underway.

As for the remaining party - the political party - MQM, it can and should continue to operate and flourish with a new leadership without any militancy aspect to the party.

Bhai needs medical attention:agree:
MQM is far too powerful to be banned. They control Karachi, from a province that generates 65% of Pakistan's national revenue.

Why do you think Islamabad created Gwadar?
MQM is not too powerful to control Karachi or Sindh.... they cannot even hold Karachi.. in Past they controlled Karachi with their target killer who created terror among public of karachi now their militant wing is verge of their defeat and end. So no more fear of Altaf existed in Karachi...
And for Gawader, Its not ther reason of MQM but the strategically and financially we need more ports to accomodate increasing trade...

My friend, do you know the rights of local council ? Local council does not have any rights and authority over port and shipping affairs even provincial government does not.Its a federal subject For your knowledge the same mayor and deputy mayor is in jail from last last 1 month.No one in city bothered and usual activities going on.
The most MQM can do is to kill some innocent people.Nothing more than this.
So nothing you said hold any ground

Really? Do you know how powerful Shiv Sena is in Mumbai? They are in fact less powerful in Mumbai than the MQM is in Karachi. They are not heavily armed and do not always win elections like the MQM. But even then they can hold the city for ransom.

No, MQM doesn't influence port laws, but they can block port operations legally because they control the city's roads. Hell, they are running the city from jail.

You are not talking about simple politics here, your friends are talking about banning MQM. You think MQM will take it quietly? If it was that simple, you would have already done so. Unlike Shiv Sena, the MQM is regarded as a terrorist organization worldwide, so it should be easy to ban them right? So go ahead and do that and witness the blow back yourself.

Why don't you go ahead and do that?

What I know once altaf Hussain made slogan of anti Pak it's end of his chapter no pardon here he dilebretly insulted people of Pakistan

Where is ISI why don't ISI send it's operative to clean his head off

When Israel's can operate in UK FRANCE HOLLAND and kill dozens of people of Munich episode than why can't ISI

if ISI can't do it I'm sorry to say it has no right to defend Pakistan

If MQM can kill it's own leader in UK still case is pending in UK why can't ISI clean altaf for greater good you don't see anything above the good for your country

If we can kill this *** hole in his home it will send a hard message to whole enemies of Pakistan don't **** up

Or F we don't act and keep condemning the speeches in few years you will see dozens like altaf grow

There are many ASSASINS for hire if ISI can't do it hire a hitman for ALTAF HUSSAIN

In spite, Altaf has a huge following in Karachi and it is really surprising. I guess it swept elections in Karachi and Hyderabad just yesterday. It is really hard to think of such a party even surviving in India.
No. Elections held for local bodies 6 months ago but the mayer election held yesterday to elect Mayer and UC chairmen and Vice chairmen and already elected Councillors had to elect them in their prespective Districts.
So As MQM announce day before yesterday that they dont have any concern with the speech of Altaf Hussain and they condemnd his speech and slogans... That s why they participated in Mayor election and in local bodies election as MQM won majority of UC seats in Karachi, Hyderabad and Sukker. That s why mayor of these cities are from MQM but future will be different.

I've been following this since yesterday. All those mother fu*ckers sitting and listening, and later tried to act patriotic, why didn't they just press the "hang up" button and said, this is getting anti-national / country so this needs to stop?? How long does it take to take out the phone's wire? A second. These fools sitting there, can't be trusted. These remind me of snakes which always bite. No matter what you do!!
I agreed with your most posts that you raised very valid points as a neutral person .....
And as far as the people who heard his speech while they were there.... so in USA and Canada Speeches their could be more chances that there were less number of MQM workers who really accept Altaf as a GOD and they thinks whatever Altaf said he is always right and other thing is most people may be paid agents of enemies of Pakistan like RAW funded who sit in their gattering and tried to show that a huge community is with Altaf...
So its 100%, that now these days Altaf is doing all according to a speciall agenda which we can understand easily...

Really impressed by the strong response from Abid Sher Ali, Talal Chaudray, Kwaja Asif and Khwaja Sadd Rafiq.
Altaf Hussain deserves it right?

Back
Top Bottom