What's new

After apologizing for speech against Pakistan Altaf asks India,Israel others to help break Pakistan

MQM is far too powerful to be banned. They control Karachi, from a province that generates 65% of Pakistan's national revenue.

Why do you think Islamabad created Gwadar?
Karachi doesn't actually 'generate' all that revenue through local businesses or investments, it just happens to have Pakistan's largest shipping port and airport and ends up being the point of tax and duty collections on a majority of Pakistan's imports/exports.

Karachi doesn't actually 'generate' all that revenue through local businesses or investments, it just happens to have Pakistan's largest shipping port and airport and ends up being the point of tax and duty collections on a majority of Pakistan's imports/exports.

In addition, majority of Pakistan's Corporations and MNC's are based in Karachi. They file their taxes in Sindh, thus revenues are recognized in Sindh. It does mean the revenues were earned in Sindh, they were earned all over Pakistan but are recognized on the books in Sindh.

The guy comes across as a fat buffoon - reminds me of Idi Amin from the flick The Last King of Scotland. Astounding that fil chap can have a huge following.
That's what struck me as well..he is not even a good orator.his voice itself turns me off..maybe urdu Muslims are really suffering in Pakistan..he came as a Messiah..he filled the void of leadership in their community..maybe people liked his courage to stand up to tyranny of Punjabi dominance

My heart is Burning like Hell after listeningmo these clips of this "Son of a Bitch", Could someone tell me why DG Ranger Let his puppets go after one night and next day they were doing speech and let them Run their party again?
how could they?

Any Answer from "Gen Raheel Sharif" ?
Because they can bring Karachi to a halt..they can spark a civil war in Pakistan..what is that mota ranger's name who was trying to become an overnight hero? Where has he dug his face now?

In spite, Altaf has a huge following in Karachi and it is really surprising. I guess it swept elections in Karachi and Hyderabad just yesterday. It is really hard to think of such a party even surviving in India.

Karachi doesn't actually 'generate' all that revenue through local butoesses or investments, it just happens to have Pakistan's largest shipping port and airport and ends up being the point of tax and duty collections on a majority of Pakistan's imports/exports.
But who developed Karachi? What were you people before the arrival of Indian Muslims? Have some gratitude..don't push them to the corner.. we have a saying in Telugu "if you beat a cat by closing the doors,even it would attack back".

What do you know about Karachi? Whoever you are, your state is pushing almost every ethnicity in their domain since ever. Earlier these territories were part of a larger subcontinent and city centres existed elsewhere.
You are a no one and you know nothing. So spare us your bullshit!

But who developed Karachi? What were you people before the arrival of Indian Muslims? Have some gratitude..don't push them to the corner.. we have a saying in Telugu "if you beat a cat by closing the doors,even it would attack back".

Nations that wait for others to clean their mess, sink deeper in the hell hole. Don't we have a single person in 180 million to take care of this bastard son of a whore.

It seems that Scotland Yard may end up prosecuting him over his recent statements and call to violence...that's if his handlers over at MI6 don't bail him out.

After apologizing for speech against Pakistan Altaf asks India,Israel others to help break Pakistan in a speech to workers in Pakistan and USA

Latest Speech

Farooq Sattar and other leaders present

Wednesday

24-08-2016

Altaf calls DG rangers Yazidi,Khawarji,P*g,Har*mza*a

I will gouge out DG Ranger's eyes out and hang him will burry him 40 times:Altaf Hussain

Altaf prays for Pakistan to be destroyed takes pledge from workers to start anti Pakistan movement

Different MQM workers on phone with Altaf Hussain pledges to him to start Pakistan murdabad movement

1472040753.jpg
I think he is losing grip on MQM. Because new emerging leadership is trying to corner Atalf Hussain and he is giving such type of statements to punish the new leadership. Altaf Hussain didn't created this party , it was created by Hakim Saeed , Raees Amrohi which later killed by Altaf and his group and took over the party command.

Last edited:
He is India's counter balance in Pakistan... they are trying hard to create Kashmir like situation in karachi to prove the point that Pakistan is no better... holding back at this moment and letting him bark ... will defeat the purpose and will render him useless for RAW.. so relax ... just let him bark ... he is provoking us to retaliate... let's "F" him with silence..

After apologizing for speech against Pakistan Altaf asks India,Israel others to help break Pakistan in a speech to workers in Pakistan and USA

I've been following this since yesterday. All those mother fu*ckers sitting and listening, and later tried to act patriotic, why didn't they just press the "hang up" button and said, this is getting anti-national / country so this needs to stop?? How long does it take to take out the phone's wire? A second. These fools sitting there, can't be trusted. These remind me of snakes which always bite. No matter what you do!!

See apology is for stuff like
  • Oh sorry I split tea on your carpet
  • I was having a bad day so I yelled
  • I am sorry I may have accidentally scratched your car with mine
  • I am sorry was this seat yours , I took it by mistake
  • I am sorry I took the remote control

Apology is not welcomed when crime is
  • Attack on a TV channel (not happened this time but before it happened with other channel on live TV)
  • Ex Party Members accusing the head of party collaborating with Spy Agency of Foreign Nation.
  • The party's head , is in power for 30 Years and that too from international location.
  • Various criminal investigations and crimes of killing pointing towards MQM's hand for 20 years
  • Open money Laundering cases against MQM head of party.

a) Ban is ideal scenario for Political Party
b) Further Ban on its internal chapters (if you want to do politics in Pakistan , do it locally)
c) 90 Days ban on Party's assets & Individual's asset
d) The accounts of members should be checked for unusual financial transactions

Any elections done will have to be redone

• City does not needs Criminal folks in charge who need instruction from someone sitting overseas for what to do

Let the folks contact RABTA comittee from Prison , and let them ask how to use the "CHAKKI" in prison

"Hello Altaf - Traitor Bhai , ye CHAKKI keise use hoti hai? Ata pehle dalon ya , CHAKKI moves first"

Last edited:
If we haven't noticed its not Altaf only there are many of his supporters who chanted anti Pakistan slogans and are still provoking Altaf to go a head with his idiocy. Minus one in this case seems a failed solution.

I just saw this program & the Houston mqm chapter threatening the MQM Erum F. lady who resigned with consequences after she resigned said she is filing a report with the police.

Last edited:
There is a reason other countries have far less traitors talking smack openly. If you talk Shit about US, they will extradite you. If not, will drone you. Ditch Russian, they will make you drink polonium tea. Fu*k with Israelis, and they will come to your hotel room and pump your head till you die of brain haemorrhage. Meanwhile in Pakistan, Ch.Nisar will go to london, Army chief will issue latest statement on twitter via ISPR. End of story.

I just the Houston mqm chapter threatening the MQM lady who resigned with consequences after she resigned. She said she is filing a report with the police.
How to find a MQM bahi log in US.
1. Visit your nearest desi cellphone repair khoka. (aka dhaba in bahi log language)
2. Find them standing on stall, in the middle of mall. (mostly selling made in china cell phone accessories)
3. Find them outside desi store, running Pan or chaat Khoka (dhaba).

Most of MQM londa in US are barely high school graduate and can't do shit. These fuckers are so coward, they can't think of talking to a police officer here, let alone taking law in their own hand.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/mqmusa/

Back
Top Bottom