What's new

After apologizing for speech against Pakistan Altaf asks India,Israel others to help break Pakistan

and how you think we're gonna a arrange rope strong enough for him? :blink::azn::D
then lets use an axeman.

I proposed this for bhai btw ;)
tumblr_lfw99bFr0b1qgsc5lo1_500.jpg
A most imaginative solution.

Seriously, why the hell people are listening and sharing it. He is an asshole. And I am very disappointed after the people again voted to make Waseem Akhtar their mayor. Do you think that Farooq Sattar can all of a sudden disassociate himself and the entire party from Altaf Hussain. He made a fool out of public. But why media is appreciating Farooq Sattar? Why agencies have not banned them? Agencies will not get another better chance with the sentiments of people either urdu speaking or not, all are against him. He is ruining the lives of Urdu Speakers. No one has hurt the cause of Urdu Speakers than MQM... But why Govt is silent?

I think he's mentally disturbed and we shouldn't feel angry or take his rants serious. If he anything he needs psychiatric help and if can get it in the UK it would best both for him and MQM.

Guys, calm down and enjoy the show. They are now very desperate as a vast number of their target killers have been killed, a sizable number of arms recovered. The rangers have done their job and now the people of Pakistan especially the Mohajirs will defend the sovereignty of this country.

It seems that Scotland Yard may end up prosecuting him over his recent statements and call to violence...that's if his handlers over at MI6 don't bail him out.

Hmmmm May be that is why MQM walas and Farooq Sattar made a case of mental health? Isn't it going to get him some leverage ?

MQM is far too powerful to be banned. They control Karachi, from a province that generates 65% of Pakistan's national revenue.

Why do you think Islamabad created Gwadar?

MQM is far too powerful to be banned. They control Karachi, a city that generates 70% of Pakistan's national revenue.

Actually they were trying to disrupt peace for the same reason as you stated that they control Karachi. It is why we need to get rid of these criminals

MQM is far too powerful to be banned. They control Karachi, a city that generates 70% of Pakistan's national revenue.

Islamabad is incapable to ban this zombie party

My heart is Burning like Hell after listening all these clips of this "Son of a Bitch", Could someone tell me why DG Ranger Let his puppets go after one night and next day they were doing speech and let them Run their party again?
how could they?

Any Answer from "Gen Raheel Sharif" ?

Actually they were trying to disrupt peace for the same reason as you stated that they control Karachi. It is why we need to get rid of these criminals

But they are in power by the people's mandate. It means even though the MQM is called a terrorist organization, it is voted into power by the people. Removing them is no easy task.

Seriously, why the hell people are listening and sharing it. He is an asshole. And I am very disappointed after the people again voted to make Waseem Akhtar their mayor. Do you think that Farooq Sattar can all of a sudden disassociate himself and the entire party from Altaf Hussain. He made a fool out of public. But why media is appreciating Farooq Sattar? Why agencies have not banned them? Agencies will not get another better chance with the sentiments of people either urdu speaking or not, all are against him. He is ruining the lives of Urdu Speakers. No one has hurt the cause of Urdu Speakers than MQM... But why Govt is silent?
Urdu speakers and all that Existed in 1947 afterwards everyone is a Pakistani do you really think a Karachite gives a shit about urdu speakers or Muhajirs or blacks or Browns of white in the streets of karachi everyone who says stuff like that,Should be shot
These stuff are just made up and they exist solely due to existence of parties like MQM that divide people.
When will Pakistanis come out of this stone age mentality of muhajirs and urdu speakers and pushtoons and Whatever.
Man
Sitting down with karachi people they all know that MQM are Murders and thugs.
Ground reality of karachi is.
75 percent of people do not vote,That includes that don't give a Shit about politics in karachi.
Rest of them are Just in politics either due to Business or because the political parties have bought them to vote.
^Blast from the past.
A treat for those that think that Musharraf was Great speech is from 2007 when he was in Power.
What's amazing is that in that time his Mental health was okay I guess??

damn he really is mentally ill. someone put him out of his misery.

But they are in power by the people's mandate. It means even though the MQM is called a terrorist organization, it is voted into power by the people. Removing them is no easy task.

I said we have to remove criminals :). the elected ones can stay but their criminal backbone ones need a big rangers' danda

MQM is far too powerful to be banned. They control Karachi, from a province that generates 65% of Pakistan's national revenue.

lmao 65
no.
its smaller, far smaller than that.
But its high if compared to every other major cities of the country.

Back
Top Bottom