What's new

After apologizing for speech against Pakistan Altaf asks India,Israel others to help break Pakistan

I said we have to remove criminals :). the elected ones can stay but their criminal backbone ones need a big rangers' danda

They are one and the same. MQM is like the mafia in power.

lmao 65
no.
its smaller, far smaller than that.
But its high if compared to every other major cities of the country.

Sindh generates 65% of the national revenues. Punjab generates 30%.

province-wise-revenue.jpg

After apologizing for speech against Pakistan Altaf asks India,Israel others to help break Pakistan in a speech to workers in Pakistan and USA

Latest Speech

Farooq Sattar and other leaders present

Wednesday

24-08-2016

Altaf calls DG rangers Yazidi,Khawarji,P*g,Har*mza*a

I will gouge out DG Ranger's eyes out and hang him will burry him 40 times:Altaf Hussain

Altaf prays for Pakistan to be destroyed takes pledge from workers to start anti Pakistan movement

Different MQM workers on phone with Altaf Hussain pledges to him to start Pakistan murdabad movement

1472040753.jpg

and dont forgot to mention today PTI supported MQM in chairman elections in District south of Karachi.

They are one and the same. MQM is like the mafia in power.

Sindh generates 65% of the national revenues. Punjab generates 30%.

province-wise-revenue.jpg

Cut that 65% down and it'll be distributed to other cities as well.
Although with Karachi being on top.

Just gotta wait for KPK reforms and CPEC to take things to the right direction.

Rangers arrest prime suspect of ARY News office attack

By Web Desk August 24, 2016 21:42

ARY1-890x395.jpg

CqpNAoPWYAAFjfB.jpg

KARACHI: Pakistan Rangers Sindh on Wednesday claimed to have arrested the prime suspect of the Monday attack on ARY News Karachi office by MQM workers.

The suspect Asif Siddiqui, belongs to MQM, and was also elected Chairman from UC-22 Ranchore Line.

According to sources, the suspect was arrested after being identified by MQM leaders Farooq Sattar and Amir Khan during interrogation from Rangers. Siddiqui, who allegedly orchestrated the brutal attack on ARY News’ Saddar office has now been handed over to the police.

The attack on ARY News

Armed workers belonging to MQM forcibly entered ARY News’ Saddar office and destroyed the office’s reception, marketing section, harassed workers and set fire to the employees’ vehicles on Monday, August 22.

The attack occurred allegedly after party chief Altaf Hussain’s speech in which he incited the workers to attack media houses and allegedly asked them to raise anti-Pakistan slogans.

The resulting hue and cry forced the party’s Karachi Rabita Committee to dissociate itself from Altaf Hussain’s statements while some senior members including Amir Liaquat Hussain and Irum Azeem Farooque to leave the party.

http://arynews.tv/en/rangers-arrest-suspect-of-attack-on-ary-news/

Last edited:
This is a calculated clever move by MQM.

They are mocking the law enforcing agencies, and they are intentionally provoking them.

To take any step that involves the use of force openly; thus giving MQM more dead bodies to play politics upon.

IF LEA don't play that game, then their Moral goes down anyway. It's a win win for MQM.

Hmmmm May be that is why MQM walas and Farooq Sattar made a case of mental health? Isn't it going to get him some leverage ?
I doubt it. Scatland Yards has been looking for some excuse to prosecute Altaf Hussain, they've finally got one. If need be, they'll do a psychological test, and if he ends up in a Psyche ward, he's done politically and socially; Either way, a big win for Kashmir and Pakistan as a whole.

bhai is mental case
Don't call him bhai if we don't get him and his supporters and people like garoor sartaj who want to confuse the na5ion with lies drag them from panis out

Other wise Pakistan going to total anarchy

Video link to leaked phone call?

This is a calculated clever move by MQM.

They are mocking the law enforcing agencies, and they are intentionally provoking them.

To take any step that involves the use of force openly; thus giving MQM more dead bodies to play politics upon.

IF LEA don't play that game, then their Moral goes down anyway. It's a win win for MQM.

Interesting observation and a point to be considered but lets say this had occurred in another country like China or Russia or any of the other Muslim countries, what would those countries have done. They would have completely eliminated the traitors and anyone that would have tried to cause any harm to the integrity of the country.

Last edited:
I am sorry to say, these traitors like Altaf Hussain are only going to increase. There will be a day soon the rest of Pakistan will stand up against the Punjabis who are killing, looting, exploiting, building hatred & misusing the country's resources for their selfish wealth assessment & keeping all the power with them. They keeping circulating propaganda to innocent citizens who believe that India is involved behind everything, when they send their children abroad for studies & they find jobs & set up businesses & settle abroad. They are making their future safe at the cost of the rest of Pakistan.

Let me start off by saying I am not a Punjabi, but i am sick of people especially foreigners blaming Punjabis for all the wrongs in this Country. There are good and bad in every community but blaming just Punjabis for all the wrongs is like calling all Indian men rapists.

It's Pakistan who started terrorism. You gave birth, gave food & nurtured them to kill, destroy our people, land & put mud in our hardwork. When you kill innocents & destroy somebody's hard-work the curses only will come back & ruin you. Now you are feeling ten times the pain Indians went through. It will only increase, if you keep building your hatred. Many people are seeing the kwab of Ghazwa eh Hind fed by your mullahs & madrassahs

Pakistan didn't start terrorism, India did in 1971.......remember Mukti Bahini

You can live in your illusionary world, You will witness many people strongly saying Allah will come & save you & your country & the same people die one by one in front of your eyes including you. Chinese see your Hindu hate filled mind & are exploiting you throwing some biscuits. The Gwadar port is going to be a Naval port to strengthen their power. China can even lose a war with India in-spite of their Weapon count & superiority. The reason is all their oil & trade passes through Indian Ocean. That's the purpose of Gwadar. It's not only for India. They want to conquer the Islamic world & control oil to rule the world. Why do they have territorial disputes with all the countries around them. More than 18 Countries they have dispute & it's increasing. All your hatred & spirit to kill & conquer Hindus will be suppressed by the Chinese & they will slaughter you like how they do to Xinjiang muslims.

I have said this before in a different thread, If China just wanted a naval port then would have requested one of the other ports that are closer to India, not Gwader as its the furthest from India.

I still say, If you want to save your country you have to make peace with India or join it. All your internal problems will be solved in a short time. You will be part of a world power in making with many similar powers backing us. Nobody will stand for China. If not I suggest the whole country to change your religion. It may save your country. You are stuck with 18th century Islamic mindset.

Peace with India i agree with but Pakistan will never join with India, get that out of your head.

How is this guy's party MQM keep getting elected in Karachi?

Because they have been able to portray that they are the only party for Muhajirs, only on ethnic gounds thats it

Pakistan is being broken up wont be viable economically, as most of the population are situated next to India side.

If his statements are True, then he should know, that stable and unites Pakistan in its current form is best suited for security of India....

Back
Top Bottom