:o: Shi-t man , back to drawing board
:agree: or we can use this?
tumblr_mnipw2i3PM1reh0fqo1_500.jpg

پاکستان میں بھارتی فلموں کی نمائش پر پابندی کا فیصلہ
24/August/2016, 11:53qudrat
87e975392597acaa09a49a7a249c5b4d

Tweet
Email
اسلام آباد(قدرت روزنامہ24-اگست-2016) حکومت پاکستان نے بھارتی حکومت کے منفی رویے کے پیش نظر ملک بھر میں بھارتی فلموں کی نمائش پر محدود عرصے کیلیے پابندی عائد کرنے کا فیصلہ کیا ہے۔ باخبر ذرائع سے معلوم ہوا کہ پاکستان اور بھارت کے کشیدہ تعلقات کے پیش نظر حکومت نے ہر سطح پر سخت موقف اپنانے کا فیصلہ کیا ہے، اسی سلسلے میں پاکستان بھر کے سینماؤں میں پیش کی جانے والی بھارتی فلموں پر پابندی عائدکرنے کیلیے حکمت عملی طے کر لی ہے، فلموں کے پروموٹرز کو تحریری طور پر آگاہ کیا جائے گا کہ پاکستان میں بھارتی فلمیں درآمد نہ کی جائیں۔ واضح رہے کہ سابق صدر جنرل ریٹائرڈ پرویز مشرف کے دور میں پاکستانی سینما گھروں میں بھارتی فلموں کی نمائش کی اجازت دی گئی تھی۔
@django @The Sandman @Moonlight @waz @krash @EAK @Jonah Arthur @User @Vapnope @PaklovesTurkiye @Hell hound

Tweet
Email
اسلام آباد(قدرت روزنامہ24-اگست-2016) حکومت پاکستان نے بھارتی حکومت کے منفی رویے کے پیش نظر ملک بھر میں بھارتی فلموں کی نمائش پر محدود عرصے کیلیے پابندی عائد کرنے کا فیصلہ کیا ہے۔ باخبر ذرائع سے معلوم ہوا کہ پاکستان اور بھارت کے کشیدہ تعلقات کے پیش نظر حکومت نے ہر سطح پر سخت موقف اپنانے کا فیصلہ کیا ہے، اسی سلسلے میں پاکستان بھر کے سینماؤں میں پیش کی جانے والی بھارتی فلموں پر پابندی عائدکرنے کیلیے حکمت عملی طے کر لی ہے، فلموں کے پروموٹرز کو تحریری طور پر آگاہ کیا جائے گا کہ پاکستان میں بھارتی فلمیں درآمد نہ کی جائیں۔ واضح رہے کہ سابق صدر جنرل ریٹائرڈ پرویز مشرف کے دور میں پاکستانی سینما گھروں میں بھارتی فلموں کی نمائش کی اجازت دی گئی تھی۔
@django @The Sandman @Moonlight @waz @krash @EAK @Jonah Arthur @User @Vapnope @PaklovesTurkiye @Hell hound
:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

@hellfire

This is the honorable Late Abdul Sattar Edhi sahab, the founder of Edhi foundation. The man who shouldered the world's 8th largest city on his seemingly fragile shoulders for a period of 65 years. An ambulance driver who owned and ran the world's biggest private ambulance service along with orphanages, shelters, hospitals, rehabilitation and educational institutes. A man who loved all and was loved by all. The only Pakistani beside Jinnah to receive a state funeral. The owner of an organization which owns private jets and helicopters but still didn't have more than a pair of worn-out Shalwar Kameez and a pair of old shoes at the time of his death. A saint whose death has left us Pakistanis feeling as fatherless as those unwanted toddlers and orphans who would play in his lap.

He's one of those very few men to have walked this earth whom you cannot possibly do justice with a few lines worth of introduction. Got a little emotional by your question and the reply that came out couldn't be posted on the wall. I write this with great pride and claim with equally great conviction that the greatest man to have lived in our time was a Pakistani.

Last edited:
@hellfire

This is the honorable Late Abdul Sattar Edhi sahab, the founder of Edhi foundation. The man who shouldered the world's 8th largest city on his seemingly fragile shoulders for a period of 65 years. An ambulance driver who owned and ran the world's biggest private ambulance service along with orphanages, shelters, hospitals, rehabilitation and educational institutes. A man who loved all and was loved by all. The only Pakistani beside Jinnah to receive a state funeral. The owner of an organization which owns private jets and helicopters but still didn't have more than a pair of worn-out Shalwar Kameez and a pair of old shoes at the time of his death. A saint whose death has left us Pakistanis feeling as fatherless as those unwanted toddlers and orphans who would play in his lap.

He's one of those very few men to have walked this earth whom you cannot possibly do justice with a few lines worth of introduction. Got a little emotional by your question and the reply that came out couldn't be posted on the wall. I write this with great pride and claim with equally great conviction that the greatest man to have lived in our time was a Pakistani.

May I just sum up in one word your words above - exquisite.

The words you have used to describe him, simple yet powerful, yet a better description could not exist, I assure you. You only reinforced my impression of him, which I mentioned on your wall of being regal, with an aura which I am left unable to describe when you mix humbleness and regality together.

Indeed, am grateful for your taking the time to introduce me to a person as revered and as honourable as he. Will read up about him.

I saw IceCold and you sharing the photograph. And every time, the word regal came to my mind. Thats why asked.

Thanks

May I just sum up in one word your words above - exquisite.

The words you have used to describe him, simple yet powerful, yet a better description could not exist, I assure you. You only reinforced my impression of him, which I mentioned on your wall of being regal, with an aura which I am left unable to describe when you mix humbleness and regality together.

Indeed, am grateful for your taking the time to introduce me to a person as revered and as honourable as he. Will read up about him.

I saw IceCold and you sharing the photograph. And every time, the word regal came to my mind. Thats why asked.

Thanks
Thank you.

Tweet
Email

What's happening her bro? Sadly my urdu stopped at "bul bul ka bacha".

Back
Top Bottom