What's new

Pakistani corner

13743413_1145538765505245_702360940_n.jpg

@django @PaklovesTurkiye @The Eagle @The Sandman @Mr.Meap @waz @krash @Moonlight @Vapnope @Jonah Arthur

Regional languages to be made part of G-B school curriculum

1165458-GilgitBaltistanLegislativeAssemblyxxx-1471555538-843-640x480.jpg

The resolution was passed through majority votes. However, the speaker said the problems involving alphabets and grammar will need to be addressed first with support from linguists in G-B. PHOTO: EXPRESS

GILGIT: The legislative assembly of Gilgit-Baltistan passed a resolution on Thursday to ensure regional languages are made part of the syllabus in the region.

The resolution was tabled by Rehana Abidi, a lawmaker of Islami Tehreek Pakistan (ITP) from Baltistan. It was approved by the house that was chaired by Speaker Fida Muhammad Nashad.

http://tribune.com.pk/story/1165458...gional-languages-made-part-school-curriculum/
I did read this news, this is a brilliant idea. We need to teach the young how to write these languages, this can be a very important step to keep these language very much alive and thriving.
Same thing should be applied in other parts of Pakistan...

I did read this news, this is a brilliant idea. We need to teach the young how to write these languages, this can be a very important step to keep these language very much alive and thriving.
Same thing should be applied in other parts of Pakistan...

I had to learn Sindhi in School and frankly I didn't mind. Regional languages should be protected.

Back
Top Bottom