What's new

Pakistani corner

na ad karna sab kuch dehan say na multiply phr blame mujh par kay mein ghalat pathata hoan

oper say phr mahrani sahiba mairay fb kay har comment ka post mortem karti hain allah mujhay kis azab mein daal dia hay
Kya matlab why u added students to ur fb?

na ad karna sab kuch dehan say na multiply phr blame mujh par kay mein ghalat pathata hoan

oper say phr mahrani sahiba mairay fb kay har comment ka post mortem karti hain allah mujhay kis azab mein daal dia hay
Dont addd students to fb.

Acha lekin i thought girls are usually brilliant with maths.

U didnt get what i wrote in that thread??? Arghhhh acha wiill delete it from there.
And iwill tell u the meaning. Its in punjabi ,learnt it from a frnd. When a lady doesnt like anothe lady's comment then she tells her ,infact a guy can say that too, nee ja nee, but only used to address ladies, it means , 'jao jao awain na bolo'. Well sort of that.

U didnt get what i wrote in that thread??? Arghhhh acha wiill delete it from there.
And iwill tell u the meaning. Its in punjabi ,learnt it from a frnd. When a lady doesnt like anothe lady's comment then she tells her ,infact a guy can say that too, nee ja nee, but only used to address ladies, it means , 'jao jao awain na bolo'. Well sort of that.

Oh acha. Thais I know, read that thinkin' it's urdu UNCLE

Oh acha. Thais I know, read that thinkin' it's urdu UNCLE
t0135.gif

May kis pdf'er ko khaoon

t0162.gif

@fakhre mirpur

I'm Meap, but you, you're Dr. Heinz Doofenshmirtz.
lool you know what you bango-ru i was already thinking that :D nothing wrong in being a sad lonely mad person....
but you are Candice.. .suits u :P

Candice.. .suits u

Candice's physical description:
Candace stands at a height of five feet and eight inches at 15 years, I'm 5 feet 7 at 19.
Her hair is colored orange, I'm a mix of brown and red.
her eyes possess a shade of blue, I'm hazel.
And I have a normal neck, not a giraffe.

Candice's physical description:
Candace stands at a height of five feet and eight inches at 15 years, I'm 5 feet 7 at 19.
Her hair is colored orange, I'm a mix of brown and red.
her eyes possess a shade of blue, I'm hazel.
And I have a normal neck, not a giraffe.
ok um i have hair on my head and i am not creating mad inventions or trying to get together with my pet balloon... :P
relax and be happy... mr meap is not even human :)

But he's an inter-galactic detective, and that's better than a human.
um agrees with whatever she says... :help:
but honestly thanks it was funny and now i want my own meap who comes n lands in my back yard.. a bit of space travel would be fun :crazy_pilot:
you get too literal at times, and others make me a bald lonely balloon hugging scientist... wo bhi useless :pissed:double standards :tsk:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom