What's new

Pakistani corner

Yes, well I did mention my age where I mentioned the booklist... anyway this is fraud :P you have no reading list and I wanted one...

On wattpad, I have a list on Wattpad

On wattpad, I have a list on Wattpad
maybe it is private, see if someone is following you now.. I followed you, if I got the right ID
as for the dada thing, it is very simple, I think when one reads they broaden their mindset and learn to grow to accept and understand different ways of thinking... I spent a good part of my life in Saudi Arabia and lived in a compound with a lot of different nationals... from there I have this habit of reading and understanding different people, makes one more open to the world.

I was listening this earlier:
I love the calm this song bestows... Just play it, relax and let the song take over.

maybe it is private, see if someone is following you now.. I followed you, if I got the right ID
as for the dada thing, it is very simple, I think when one reads they broaden their mindset and learn to grow to accept and understand different ways of thinking... I spent a good part of my life in Saudi Arabia and lived in a compound with a lot of different nationals... from there I have this habit of reading and understanding different people, makes one more open to the world.
Yep you're gufigoof, right?.

It says zero books in reading list, have you commented on all your reading list cuz I can only see your comments

Check again, just updated my reading list.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom