What's new

Pakistani corner

It's the 21st Century, Feminism or Gender Equality, take your pic :D
you are not a human.. you are a meap... and a mr meap :P which shows great confusion within you... feminism or gender equality to me, remember i was labelled a woman hating monster :D so sorry you are demoted from Candice to Mitch...
take your pick not pic.. that sounds wrong..
N i was supposed to get your book list today. i finished all the meap episodes and the rest are no fun I guess...

ps so you are a feminist ??

you are not a human.. you are a meap... and a mr meap :P which shows great confusion within you... feminism or gender equality to me, remember i was labelled a woman hating monster :D so sorry you are demoted from Candice to Mitch...
take your pick not pic.. that sounds wrong..
N i was supposed to get your book list today. i finished all the meap episodes and the rest are no fun I guess...

ps so you are a feminist ??

I tried keeping Meap but it looked too empty Mr. Sounded better. And I'm not a feminist. But I'm all up for gender equality.

I tried keeping Meap but it looked too empty Mr. Sounded better. And I'm not a feminist. But I'm all up for gender equality.
you know i am not the evil anti woman monster that i have been labelled as... even though it was cool to be labelled like that... equality is a very loosely stringed word.. it has many facets, equality is not equal to same treatment... rather fair treatment.

just read this thread, Pakistani Punjab must pay the price for terror i need to go out after this...do not have it within me to debate this point by point.. but this is the thinking of the lovely neighbour we have... jis ka fashion aur ghanay aur dramas dekh dekh kay log idhr khush hotay hai... m annoyed...

@IBRIS thank you for the poetry link, now i have something new to fall in love with.
share more poems which you think are worth listening to...

you know i am not the evil anti woman monster that i have been labelled as... even though it was cool to be labelled like that... equality is a very loosely stringed word.. it has many facets, equality is not equal to same treatment... rather fair treatment.

just read this thread, Pakistani Punjab must pay the price for terror i need to go out after this...do not have it within me to debate this point by point.. but this is the thinking of the lovely neighbour we have... jis ka fashion aur ghanay aur dramas dekh dekh kay log idhr khush hotay hai... m annoyed...

And my Wattpad name is Meapyy

thankyou, sorry for the hassle... I shall follow your reading list...would you like my reading list or you not interested??

Do give and don't judge the fan fictions.

Why would I judge you?? i aint perfect that I go around judging people... Plus my judgement power does not extend to aliens...

are you online i will post it u can look at it and then delete it, it kind of has my name on it

Why would I judge you?? i aint perfect that I go around judging people... Plus my judgement power does not extend to aliens...

are you online i will post it u can look at it and then delete it, it kind of has my name on it

I meant your wattpad username.

I meant your wattpad username.
i have no books on my wattspad, i am an old grandpa... I am more into paperbacks but i will see what you read and see if i like any of it

I sent it i do not know if you will recieve it if you are on your cell phone or not...

i have no books on my wattspad, i am an old grandpa... I am more into paperbacks but i will see what you read and see if i like any of it

I sent it i do not know if you will recieve it if you are on your cell phone or not...

Got it. How old are you, I've heard the case of exploding mangoes is a good read.

Got it. How old are you, I've heard the case of exploding mangoes is a good read.
yea it is , my age do you not remember the movies.. Yea it was not all that good. You will love the host, it has a movie made on it but it is an amazing book... It has aliens, romance, and a lot more :P

This reading list is currently empty.
there is no reading list here...

yea it is , my age do you not remember the movies.. Yea it was not all that good. You will love the host, it has a movie made on it but it is an amazing book... It has aliens, romance, and a lot more :P

Wait you were born in 88, right?.

@IBRIS thank you for the poetry link, now i have something new to fall in love with.
share more poems which you think are worth listening to...

You tagged wrong member :D

I was listening this earlier:

Open link, click on 'Play Audio' below Ghazal's title:
Kaun Kahta Hai Ki Maut Aai To Mar Jaunga

Hamesha Der Kar Deta Hun

Main To Maqtal Mein Bhi Qismat Ka Sikandar Nikla

Wo Bhi Sarahne Lage Arbab-e-fan Ke Baad

Gali Gali Meri Yaad Bichhi Hai Pyare Rasta Dekh Ke Chal

Kuchh To Hawa Bhi Sard Thi Kuchh Tha Tera KHayal Bhi

@Shamain

Last edited:

80s?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom