What's new

Pakistani corner

Nawa aya eh soniya

@Shamain i like this jugni
Didnt hear the whole song did he says jugni word in it too?
Yeah i like it

It's originally sung by late mansur malangi

Remember this old jugni:

:smitten:
Bitis_gabonica_rhinoceros.JPG

Look who's talking :pop:

@Shamain did you listen the maddy bailey one i posted last night?
Nahi mujhay tau post nahi nazar ayi bailey wali

Yeah i like it

It's originally sung by late mansur malangi

Remember this old jugni:

Haha the video was funny

The video is soooo funnnnyyyyyy cant stop laughin'

The pink shirt he is wearing i want to gift it to u ribis, wajsal fakhre mirpur, , mastan khan

@Shamain i like play sound of original neray ah with video of mathira,s neray ah perfect combo haha

i love this pashto song

i love this pashto song

vid not appearing in opera so i should repost

Punjabi is such a raw language

In that rachel overload song some lyrics go
اکهیان دا کجلا
Agay bhool gaya. Was interesting

Akhiyan da kajla, tenu ki peya kehnda

peera mairiya jugni kendi ey jaire naa ali da leindi ey

@Shamain @django @waz @Leader

He has done better than this

Nehray aa is orignally from 'churiyan' movie as my bro told when I played coke studio one

Haha the video was funny

The video is soooo funnnnyyyyyy cant stop laughin'

The pink shirt he is wearing i want to gift it to u ribis, wajsal fakhre mirpur, , mastan khan

1993 ka hey what you expect

Akhiyan da kajla, tenu ki peya kehnda

He has done better than this

Nehray aa is orignally from 'churiyan' movie as my bro told when I played coke studio one

1993 ka hey what you expect
neray ah ah ah zalma vey main mar gaten ahah ah mein sar gaye ah

HAHA yes air blue and malaysian airlines... air asia btw is something we should have had in pakistan,.. suits desis perfectly.. you pay for whatever you want.. less luggage less money, want food or water, pay for it, but the tickets are dirt cheap...

good, i am all for patriotism but that does not mean you suffer fungus bread with watered down gravy which was cooked by someone who has issues with hygiene.
on a sadder note no euro trip before you marry, everyone talks to me about marriage here but i am direct with them, no marriage for 3 years... by then i hope to go get my euro trip done, visit south korea and japan... ps remember that lizard mating story, i adapted it when a family came to talk proposals, or wanted to... they asked me about my study dr etc and i answered and then started with my fascination of lizards and how they walk on walls and how much i wanted to dedicate my life to learning from them

okay maybe i am no where near as good as you are, but one thing i believe in is that art should be displayed for everyone to see. unless it is too personal to share with anyone.. the rights of buyers bla bla are something i do not believe in...
iphones... hmm i owned an s1 followed by an s2, s3,s4, and now an s5... I refuse to jump on the apple bandwagon...

a belated good night I guess, it is time for us owls to go out again

To be frank, iphone 6 isn't rugged. I have a S3 too and it's an amazing phone. I agree art should be displayed but the people who buy it are a**holes of the largest calibre, I'm happy that I'm financially stable. Most people are so dependent on selling their art work that they literally do anything their buyer wants them to do. Don't take pictures of the painting, and don't even sign the painting!. Arts is good if you are financially sound but if you are totally dependent on selling your paintings it's going to be a depressing life for you.

@Gufi if u want green eyes, with no bollywood u can always marry a white woman ,she defo wont be into bollywood.

To be frank, iphone 6 isn't rugged.
the reason I did not go for an s6 is the ruggedness... I am going to get the edge in green but i know i will break it in a week
I agree art should be displayed but the people who buy it are a**holes of the largest calibre, I'm happy that I'm financially stable.
I have given some of the art i have done to friends, never sold it... maybe the next time i am in the mood to make something will share it... but right no subject pops into the mind
. Don't take pictures of the painting, and don't even sign the painting!. Arts is good if you are financially sound but if you are totally dependent on selling your paintings it's going to be a depressing life for you.
true I have noticed that, go to nca here and you will find many talented artists who pass out and end up not really doing much with their lives... only those who are financially stable should study art... otherwise yes a life of misery awaits you...
@Gufi if u want green eyes, with no bollywood u can always marry a white woman ,she defo wont be in bollywood.
naaa :) no white women, ho gi bhi desi :devil: let my parents enjoy finding... gives me lots of breathing space:bounce:

the reason I did not go for an s6 is the ruggedness... I am going to get the edge in green but i know i will break it in a week

I have given some of the art i have done to friends, never sold it... maybe the next time i am in the mood to make something will share it... but right no subject pops into the mind

true I have noticed that, go to nca here and you will find many talented artists who pass out and end up not really doing much with their lives... only those who are financially stable should study art... otherwise yes a life of misery awaits you...

naaa :) no white women, ho gi bhi desi :devil: let my parents enjoy finding... gives me lots of breathing space:bounce:
Ur choice,but i see no issue in white women if they are loyal etc

Ur choice,but i see no issue in white women if they are loyal etc
oh i have no issues with any nationality, it is my parents who have to let a few years pass so @Armstrong is married then i will think on marriage

I just want to say that I love you my jaan muaa...

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom