What's new

Pakistani corner

I try to avoid travelling on pia or saudi arabian airlines... i know the level of care they put into the maintenance of their planes,..

I travel by air usually when I have to travel to longer distances etc .. Like Karachi,Quetta etc... For short distances I prefer personal vehicle or daewoo... but than again PIA is still better than local airlines like Shaheen or Air Blue (It and Malaysian airline - they tend to crash jets into mountains or disappear over oceans or war zones haha)..

Don't travel abroad too much apart but whenever I do ... Never with PIA..

Okay when you said gay and seat belt i totally thought there will be some hitting on you in this story:pop:
:lol:

I travel by air usually when I have to travel to longer distances etc .. Like Karachi,Quetta etc... For short distances I prefer personal vehicle or daewoo... but than again PIA is still better than local airlines like Shaheen or Air Blue (It and Malaysian airline - they tend to crash jets into mountains or disappear over oceans or war zones haha)..
HAHA yes air blue and malaysian airlines... air asia btw is something we should have had in pakistan,.. suits desis perfectly.. you pay for whatever you want.. less luggage less money, want food or water, pay for it, but the tickets are dirt cheap...
Don't travel abroad too much apart but whenever I do ... Never with PIA..
good, i am all for patriotism but that does not mean you suffer fungus bread with watered down gravy which was cooked by someone who has issues with hygiene.
on a sadder note no euro trip before you marry, everyone talks to me about marriage here but i am direct with them, no marriage for 3 years... by then i hope to go get my euro trip done, visit south korea and japan... ps remember that lizard mating story, i adapted it when a family came to talk proposals, or wanted to... they asked me about my study dr etc and i answered and then started with my fascination of lizards and how they walk on walls and how much i wanted to dedicate my life to learning from them

Not overdoing it, artist are shy by nature, and now I'm going to sleep, buy iphone 6+ works for me.
okay maybe i am no where near as good as you are, but one thing i believe in is that art should be displayed for everyone to see. unless it is too personal to share with anyone.. the rights of buyers bla bla are something i do not believe in...
iphones... hmm i owned an s1 followed by an s2, s3,s4, and now an s5... I refuse to jump on the apple bandwagon...

a belated good night I guess, it is time for us owls to go out again

HAHA yes air blue and malaysian airlines... air asia btw is something we should have had in pakistan,.. suits desis perfectly.. you pay for whatever you want.. less luggage less money, want food or water, pay for it, but the tickets are dirt cheap...

good, i am all for patriotism but that does not mean you suffer fungus bread with watered down gravy which was cooked by someone who has issues with hygiene.
on a sadder note no euro trip before you marry, everyone talks to me about marriage here but i am direct with them, no marriage for 3 years... by then i hope to go get my euro trip done, visit south korea and japan... ps remember that lizard mating story, i adapted it when a family came to talk proposals, or wanted to... they asked me about my study dr etc and i answered and then started with my fascination of lizards and how they walk on walls and how much i wanted to dedicate my life to learning from them

okay maybe i am no where near as good as you are, but one thing i believe in is that art should be displayed for everyone to see. unless it is too personal to share with anyone.. the rights of buyers bla bla are something i do not believe in...
iphones... hmm i owned an s1 followed by an s2, s3,s4, and now an s5... I refuse to jump on the apple bandwagon...

Nah.. I did visit Germany long time back - but with my father... :tdown: .. Other places .. Dubai,Ivory Coast .. I'm thinking about visiting Thailand .. A lot of friends have visited :tup: haha..

As for the wedding .. Yaar bas.. Na pouch.... It's sort of my own doing... And now my mother is literally black mailing me... :lol: just yesterday tonight she went shopping and came back with clothes and jewels for my "wife"...

Nah.. I did visit Germany long time back - but with my father... :tdown: .. Other places .. Dubai,Ivory Coast .. I'm thinking about visiting Thailand .. A lot of friends have visited :tup: haha..
Rather go to Malaysia and marvel at the one Muslim country that has found so much without being blessed with tons of oil... lovely city, multi cultural and more easier to find halal etc... Thailand for a bachelor party seems okay but without friends that would be boring
As for the wedding .. Yaar bas.. Na pouch.... It's sort of my own doing... And now my mother is literally black mailing me... :lol: just yesterday (or tonight) she went shopping and came back with clothes and jewels for my "wife"...
I asked for a green eyed doctor... I am hoping it takes them 3 years finding one.. warna i will have to find something wrong with her and green eyes are something that i guess are my only weakness...
as for the jewellery/clothes shopping i can imagine, we have no sisters and bhai got married a lil while ago... so i had to be the son who stood outside stores looking like a creep cuz dad even refused to go saying it was too boring..

Rather go to Malaysia and marvel at the one Muslim country that has found so much without being blessed with tons of oil... lovely city, multi cultural and more easier to find halal etc... Thailand for a bachelor party seems okay but without friends that would be boring

I asked for a green eyed doctor... I am hoping it takes them 3 years finding one.. warna i will have to find something wrong with her and green eyes are something that i guess are my only weakness...
as for the jewellery/clothes shopping i can imagine, we have no sisters and bhai got married a lil while ago... so i had to be the son who stood outside stores looking like a creep cuz dad even refused to go saying it was too boring..

Same here I'm the oldest son .. No sisters and 5 brothers.. Green eyes aren't a problem .. Trust me..:D dhondnay say you Khuda bhi mil jata hai..:D

I'm all blue ... And that's why I'm drowning in deep blue sea right now..:lol:

Same here I'm the oldest son .. No sisters and 5 brothers.. Green eyes aren't a problem .. Trust me..:D dhondnay say you Khuda bhi mil jata hai..:D
green, doctor, and not normal desi bollywood loving girl... very hard combination... near impossible.. and you did call me a dwarf because of my height so she can always reject me :D
I'm the oldest son
me middle son... hardest position ever
I'm all blue ... And that's why I'm drowning in deep blue sea right now..:lol:
blue eyes do nothing for me... i knew a blue eyed dr at one time.. haaay jawani.. any way i need to head out now, apparently nashta time for my friends and they want me to tag along to watch them eat

@Syed.Ali.Haider

And another thing that I forgot to add the other day, most of us (Pakistanis) are so keen in saving light energy that we don't switch on headlights while driving on a rainy day even if the visibility is near to zero. Bijli zaya nahi karni chaiay.

Anyone know where I can get a UNCUT copy of Maula Jatt, the greatest Pakistani film ever made?

maula-jatt-poster.jpg

Bloody Pakistani censor board cut out the best fight seen, where he tears out the guts of six dakoos. He also rips the arm off one and beats him to death with it. :devil::omghaha:

I remember my grandfather showing this to me and saying "this our culture" and I'd tell him we are not Punjabi, he'd agree and say that anything Pakistani is our culture. He then paused to say the fighting and shouting stuff is very relevant for us :rofl: i.e. we are AJK phari people and we should shout and fight all the time.

Yes my baba was a funny man, Allah rest his soul.
Nawa aya eh soniya

@Shamain i like this jugni

green, doctor, and not normal desi bollywood loving girl... very hard combination... near impossible.. and you did call me a dwarf because of my height so she can always reject me :D

Lol

blue eyes do nothing for me... i knew a blue eyed dr at one time.. haaay jawani.. any way i need to head out now, apparently nashta time for my friends and they want me to tag along to watch them eat
o Bhai ... I didn't ask your raam katha.. I merely told about my "mushkilaat"...

P.S; there is much more to a person than just eye ... You don't fall in love with somebody's eyes .. It's the whole personality of a person that kills you ... And after that you end up in a ditch aka marriage ..:lol:

Haye haye jawani ag wargi

Lol

o Bhai ... I didn't ask your raam katha.. I merely told about my "mushkilaat"...

P.S; there is much more to a person than just eye ... You don't fall in love with somebody's eyes .. It's the whole personality of a person that kills you ... And after that you end up in a ditch aka marriage ..:lol:

eye to eye jani

@IrbiS @Aether @Sage @fakhre mirpur fakhrayyyyyyyyyy , i love this song tho not fond of kalam he is singing but yet awesome song

Jugniiiiii ji jugniii jiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

*goes in bhangra trance

Yeah i like it

@Shamain i like this jugni

It's originally sung by late mansur malangi

Remember this old jugni:

And no I don't find raptiles cute lol... They are revolting to say the least...A friend of mine is into snakes and lizards... Guy has pet snakes... Rat snakes, carpet cobra or something... They are just disgusting .

:smitten:
Bitis_gabonica_rhinoceros.JPG

Look who's talking :pop:

@Shamain did you listen the maddy bailey one i posted last night?

Punjabi is such a raw language

In that rachel overload song some lyrics go
اکهیان دا کجلا
Agay bhool gaya. Was interesting

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom