What's new

Pakistani corner

PIA.. Was coming back from Karachi....But than again PIA is much worse than local buses..:lol:
I was scared when I travelled on shaheen... I have done a fair bit of travel overseas and never have I been as terrified as I was then.. the pilot was a bus conductor in the past it seems, introduced every flight member with a line like she is hard working and she is dedicated to her work... while we were passing sukkar or something he said on your left is sukkar... there is loadshedding there so you can not see all the city... karachi to lahore and to top it all off the drink service was styrofoam glasses with a dew and pepsi shouting at patients to keep seated. and the wires that are supposed to be under the carpet of the cabin were exposed...
and this was after airblue cancelled on me.. was coming from sri lanka so was already tired.... but the flight woke me up

product_thumbnail.php
seriously that was a joke... um do not know if i should be happy or angry
but rather than using tape(would leave marks) add some anti depressants to her breakfast... bhabhi bhi khush ap bhi khush

Anyone know where I can get a UNCUT copy of Maula Jatt, the greatest Pakistani film ever made?

maula-jatt-poster.jpg

Bloody Pakistani censor board cut out the best fight seen, where he tears out the guts of six dakoos. He also rips the arm off one and beats him to death with it. :devil::omghaha:

I remember my grandfather showing this to me and saying "this our culture" and I'd tell him we are not Punjabi, he'd agree and say that anything Pakistani is our culture. He then paused to say the fighting and shouting stuff is very relevant for us :rofl: i.e. we are AJK phari people and we should shout and fight all the time.

Yes my baba was a funny man, Allah rest his soul.

Last edited:
seriously that was a joke... um do not know if i should be happy or angry
but rather than using tape(would leave marks) add some anti depressants to her breakfast... bhabhi bhi khush ap bhi khush
Hahaha u got it now? Hahaha

I was scared when I travelled on shaheen... I have done a fair bit of travel overseas and never have I been as terrified as I was then.. the pilot was a bus conductor in the past it seems, introduced every flight member with a line like she is hard working and she is dedicated to her work... while we were passing sukkar or something he said on your left is sukkar... there is loadshedding there so you can not see all the city... karachi to lahore and to top it all off the drink service was styrofoam glasses with a dew and pepsi shouting at patients to keep seated. and the wires that are supposed to be under the carpet of the cabin were exposed...
and this was after airblue cancelled on me.. was coming from sri lanka so was already tired.... but the flight woke me up

Had similiar experience travelling to Quetta from DI Khan... :lol:

It was Ramzan ... After boarding .. Had to wait like 15 min for my seat... Turns out the assholez had issued me and this other guy the same number .. Than the pilot himself came and somehow managed to find me a seat in the back.... Than there were ancient old aunties "crew members - stewards (they looked like men lol).., munching on snacks like there was no tommorow.. The ATR lands at quetta and than had to wait for the bus to take us to the terminal...

Had similiar experience travelling to Quetta from DI Khan... :lol:
i refuse to believe that there were wires sticking out... next time u go on a plane look for the circular cut outs on the carpet.. under there are wires running along which are important to the plane functioning.. those were sticking out... I mean why would one not just pull out the wires... why the hell did they scan me like 3 times( i have a very crazy looking beard) if they just left the wires uncovered sticking out.. we had to step above them carefully...

urns out the assholez had issued me and this other guy the same number ..
loool that must have been fun, i rarely fly, i actually took the business train to karachi instead of flying after this experience

:rofl: I have quiet s few docs in the family.. Nerds...:D
we have to meet up some time.. i will correct this nerd image :blink: doctors have lives also... we just pause it for 5 years :taz:

i refuse to believe that there were wires sticking out... next time u go on a plane look for the circular cut outs on the carpet.. under there are wires running along which are important to the plane functioning.. those were sticking out... I mean why would one not just pull out the wires... why the hell did they scan me like 3 times( i have a very crazy looking beard) if they just left the wires uncovered sticking out.. we had to step above them carefully...

Once I was on a flight and this gay steward kept pushing me to wear the seat belt... Only to get embarassed when I told him about the torn seat belt .. :lol: PIA... Great people to fly with..:lol:

Once I was on a flight and this gay steward kept pushing me to wear the seat belt... Only to get embarassed when I told him about the torn seat belt .. :lol: PIA... Great people to fly with..:lol:
I try to avoid travelling on pia or saudi arabian airlines... i know the level of care they put into the maintenance of their planes,.. okay when you said gay and seat belt i totally thought there will be some hitting on you in this story:pop:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom