What's new

Pakistani corner

doctor waiting for a seat, passed my fcps... and relaxing and killing time... a good break after years of studies...
Last week I was travelling to Lahore... And this old guy sitting beside asks me about my profession .. Told him I was a lawyer... Guess what he asks next !.,,

Do you know how lawyers die?

No...

They are murdered!

I was like wtf old man...

Than the old coon starts bitchin about lawyers etc...

I mean wtf man.. You doctors are more "evil" than us .. Lol.. Yet nobody points a finger at you..:lol:

aren't they the same :pop:
so what does intern-ship entail... lots of grunt work and chores or real work?
In law either u become a barrister who fights cases in court or a solicitor/counsellor who gives u counselling services

Last week I was travelling to Lahore... And this old guy sitting beside asks me a out my profession .. Told him I was a lawyer... Guess what he asks next !.,,

Do you know how lawyers die?

No...

They are murdered!

I was like wtf old man...

Than the old coon starts bitchin about lawyers etc...

I mean wtf man.. You doctors are more "evil" than us .. Lol.. Yet nobody points a finger at you..:lol:

You should've asked him : 10 points for guessing who created Pakistan ! A Doctor, an Accountant or a Lawyer ? :azn:

By the way I have a slight health issue. I get up every day and just feel this intense pain and ringing in my ear. It's quite constant and the severity gets worse throughout the day.
any redness or discharge or swelling... or motion sickness present with these symptoms...

Ahhh, don't say that word. It reminds me of work.....I'm on my summer holiday currently. :victory::close_tema:

Great news bro, well done in passing your examinations.

By the way I have a slight health issue. I get up every day and just feel this intense pain and ringing in my ear. It's quite constant and the severity gets worse throughout the day. Any

Me too... Oh no wait..:lol:

You should've asked him : 10 points for guessing who created Pakistan ! A Doctor, an Accountant or a Lawyer ? :azn:
@DESERT FIGHTER no profession is evil, rather those who serve it may be.
there was a case yesterday where the YDA harassed a sitting professor in the hospital after post graduate seats... and giving them to their um friends... There are times when lawyers act like asses and go over board.. but to stereotype is something wrong...

any redness or discharge or swelling... or motion sickness present with these symptoms...

No discharge bro, no swelling or motion sickness. Just intense never ending pain.

Enjoy brother.

A suggestion for you. You can travel to Medeira Islands in Portugal. It's off the coast of Morocco. Breathtaking beauty. You have regular British Airways flights from Manchester Airport.

We took the flight to funcal.

7399020-east-coast-of-madeira-island-ponta-de-sao-lourenco.jpg

Postgrad ? Nope just a lowly graduate (MBA)

Hey that just looks fab! The problem is my little girl (second) is just too small, she's 5 months and travelling abroad is a hassle.
By the way your MBA will reap dividends, just keep it up.

Afterwards he tells me that he didn't mean to offend me and how his own son in law was a lawyer.., maybe the old guy was blowing steam coz he had some bad experiences... So I just avioded him (gave him a shut up cl)...

No discharge bro, no swelling or motion sickness. Just intense never ending pain.

Hey that just looks fab! The problem is my little girl (second) is just too small, she's 5 months and travelling abroad is a hassle.
By the way your MBA will reap dividends, just keep it up.

Thanks brother for your hearty wishes.

Are you alright ? Your situation seems distressing.

okay most probably an infection but can be nerve damage also if you have taken a blow to the head etc...
You will have to get it checked out, the ringing in your ear is tinnitus and the pain is because of the number of nerves in the ear, any inflammation or infection which is long standing can really hurt a lot. I am sorry would need to look into your ear to give you a proper answer

@DESERT FIGHTER no profession is evil, rather those who serve it may be.
there was a case yesterday where the YDA harassed a sitting professor in the hospital after post graduate seats... and giving them to their um friends... There are times when lawyers act like asses and go over board.. but to stereotype is something wrong...

image.jpg

@waz One more doctor tip from me. Actually the nose, throat and ear are all connected. The infection need not be in the ear only but can be a throat infection gone rogue into your inner ears ! Be careful.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom