What's new

Pakistani corner

aren't they the same :pop:
so what does intern-ship entail... lots of grunt work and chores or real work?

They kinda are... But the firm itself is in Islamabad...

As for the work.. Hopefully I won't be running errands for em.. Coz I know the guys... The firm guy is a friend of my father (which kinda worries me too).,, so hopefully I won't be running to get photocopies and other crap...

Last edited:
As for the work.. Hopefully I won't be running errands for em.. Coz I know the guys... The firm guy is a friend if my father (which kinda worries me too).,, so hopefully I won't be running to get photocopies and other crap...
tht is great, but yes working for daddy's friends is hard. they keep an eye on you to make sure you are taken care off and the slightest goof ups are noticed.. but you did pass every exam so you do know what you are doing... make us proud...
first person ever who said that...

As for the work.. Hopefully I won't be running errands for em.. Coz I know the guys... The firm guy is a friend if my father (which kinda worries me too).,, so hopefully I won't be running to get photocopies and other crap...

DESERT FIGHTER gets called into the Office and the Boss says : Beta zaraa Jinnah Super seh sabziii tou lei anaa aur waapsiii par ghar drop kar deinaa aaap key Auntie nei mangvaiii haiii ! :whistle:

DESERT FIGHTER gets called into the Office and the Boss says : Beta zaraa Jinnah Super seh sabziii tou lei anaa aur waapsiii par ghar drop kar deinaa aaap key Auntie nei mangvaiii haiii ! :whistle:

That sh1t does happen .. I know one guy who actually does stuff like that for his "boss".. :lol:

So bro is it an MBA or an MSc program you're into and what sort of Finance courses are you guys taught ?
MBA. Finance courses include Fixed income and derivatives; Investment Banking; Monetary Policy; Corporate Finance; Banking and Financial Services and stuff and Business analytics & Intelligence; etc etc

You get to chose whatever you want.

So bro is it an MBA or an MSc program you're into and what sort of Finance courses are you guys taught ?
@Providence. You too?

My father used to call me a glorified clerk when I enrolled for ACCA.. He discouraged me so much that I left the course.. But I guess he was right... :D

@Gufi. What are you into bro?

@Providence. You too?

My father used to call me a glorified clerk when I enrolled for ACCA.. He discouraged Mr so much that I left the course.. But I guess he was right... :D

Ideally I think it would have been great if I could have done masters in fine arts and a doctoral in Macroeconomics. Life would have been less happening though :D

IMacroeconomics

Ahhh, don't say that word. It reminds me of work.....I'm on my summer holiday currently. :victory::close_tema:

doctor waiting for a seat, passed my fcps... and relaxing and killing time... a good break after years of studies...

Great news bro, well done in passing your examinations.

By the way I have a slight health issue. I get up every day and just feel this intense pain and ringing in my ear. It's quite constant and the severity gets worse throughout the day. Any ideas?

Ahhh, don't say that word. It reminds me of work.....I'm on my summer holiday currently. :victory::close_tema:

Enjoy brother.

A suggestion for you. You can travel to Medeira Islands in Portugal. It's off the coast of Morocco. Breathtaking beauty. You have regular British Airways flights from Manchester Airport.

We took the flight to funcal.

7399020-east-coast-of-madeira-island-ponta-de-sao-lourenco.jpg

I saw your message regarding studying etc. Are you doing your postgrad bro?

Postgrad ? Nope just a lowly graduate (MBA)

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom