What's new

Pakistani corner

Will steal your book list tomorrow, I only read the prologue btw, n that is cuz u recommended it... Now I do not have to read more. i have a huge booklist, the issue with wattpad is that is by unknown authors whose skills are not always good.
So what type of music do you listen to? I am a grandpa in music mostly, other than a few English songs I prefer older songs.
what is with the infatuation with Mr Meap... i think it newer than my cartoon watching days?
Me, anything fast with a rhythm.
True, I used Wattpad for 3 years there are loads of noob authors as well. So I heard you like Victorian books, read Storm and Silence by rob Thier he's one of the many professional writers. Mr. Meap is a character from Phineas and Ferb, thank me later:
Phineas and Ferb S02 E012 The Chronicles of Meap Full Episodes - PlayIt.pk

Me, anything fast with a rhythm.
LOOOL!! and not bollywood :P i am really a grandpa it seems :undecided:
True, I used Wattpad for 3 years there are loads of noob authors as well.
I used to use it now I just get paper backs or books online... wattpads stories are shorter but some how less fulfilling
So I heard you like Victorian books,
No I liked the girls in Victorian literature :coffee: but thank you all the same :-)
Storm and Silence by rob Thier he's one of the many professional writers
just share your booklist, my problem is I have a goodreads account but it is linked to everything :o: Will send you a PM with it if your booklist is good :whistle:
why don't you get ******** for novels and what do you read your novels on?? aren't cell phones tiring

Phineas and Ferb S02 E012 The Chronicles of Meap Full Episodes - PlayIt.pk
ahan so sure of your self, but I have watched a bit of these before, did not know the name

LOOOL!! and not bollywood :P i am really a grandpa it seems :undecided:

I used to use it now I just get paper backs or books online... wattpads stories are shorter but some how less fulfilling

No I liked the girls in Victorian literature :coffee: but thank you all the same :-)

just share your booklist, my problem is I have a goodreads account but it is linked to everything :o: Will send you a PM with it if your booklist is good :whistle:
why don't you get ******** for novels and what do you read your novels on?? aren't cell phones tiring

ahan so sure of your self, but I have watched a bit of these before, did not know the name

Yes, yes you are.
Didn't get what you said in the second last post it's censored.

Didn't get what you said in the second last post it's censored.
paper back novels, slang being censored is pushing it too far :/
Yes, yes you are.
Age is but a number. don't you think a life less dependant on gadgets and more in tuned with who one is better than being young and crazy :blink:
and what do you paint normally, abstracts of portraits... :coffee:

Local colour
A successful artist looks back with loving memories on the summer of his defining year, 1974. A talented but troubled 18-year-old aspiring artist befriends a brilliant elderly alcoholic painter who has turned his back on not only art but life. The two form what appears to be at first a tenuous relationship. The kid wants to learn all the secrets the master has locked away inside his head and heart. Time has not been kind to the old master. His life appears pointless to him until the kid rekindles his interest in his work and ultimately gives him the will to live. Together, they give one another a priceless gift. The kid learns to see the world through the master's eyes. And the master learns to see life through the eyes of innocence again. This story is based on a real life experience.
a wonderful movie you should watch...

paper back novels, slang being censored is pushing it too far :/

Age is but a number. don't you think a life less dependant on gadgets and more in tuned with who one is better than being young and crazy :blink:
and what do you paint normally, abstracts of portraits... :coffee:

Local colour
A successful artist looks back with loving memories on the summer of his defining year, 1974. A talented but troubled 18-year-old aspiring artist befriends a brilliant elderly alcoholic painter who has turned his back on not only art but life. The two form what appears to be at first a tenuous relationship. The kid wants to learn all the secrets the master has locked away inside his head and heart. Time has not been kind to the old master. His life appears pointless to him until the kid rekindles his interest in his work and ultimately gives him the will to live. Together, they give one another a priceless gift. The kid learns to see the world through the master's eyes. And the master learns to see life through the eyes of innocence again. This story is based on a real life experience.
a wonderful movie you should watch...

Don't use papee back.
And I have no specific genre in arts.
And my paintings are either in US or dold off.

And I'm off to sleep

And my paintings are either in US or dold off.
You sold paintings, must be really good at them... use one you have pictured as a dp some day
And I have no specific genre in arts.
nakli artist... :P but seriously that is cool.. work with pastels it is very relaxing and the textures one can achieve with a good surface, with the ability to remove layers at your whim or to add details is fulfilling
Don't use papee back.
I meant what do you use ur phone or a kindle? i want to get one and wanted to see what is decent for a real reader

You sold paintings, must be really good at them... use one you have pictured as a dp some day

nakli artist... :P but seriously that is cool.. work with pastels it is very relaxing and the textures one can achieve with a good surface, with the ability to remove layers at your whim or to add details is fulfilling

I meant what do you use ur phone or a kindle? i want to get one and wanted to see what is decent for a real reader

Just use a phone with a large screen.
I don't take pictures of my paintings (artists consider it as impolite) most people want a one of a kind painting and so dislike it if the artist takes a picture of the painting they buy. It's just like when people ask for virgin brides. Hence many exhibitions don't allow taking pictures. I'll make a painting just for my dp.

I'll rename the account tomorrow, I don't read paperbacks because I can get a book online for free instead of buying it, and I don't follow Bollywood. Sing Bollywood songs or play them, you'll get a judging look from me my dad and mom. And also read the Mischievous Mrs. Maxfield by Ninya Tippet.

What ? :o:

Thats so admirable ! :agree:

Just use a phone with a large screen.
s5 can not get bigger screens than that unless one goes for a note which is not even a phone
I don't take pictures of my paintings (artists consider it as impolite) most people want a one of a kind painting and so dislike it if the artist takes a picture of the painting they buy.
um okay that seems to be over doing it...
It's just like when people ask for virgin brides.
um okay that is a radical example but again seems to be over doing it
I'll make a painting just for my dp.
thank you, thought u had left to sleep

Back
Top Bottom