What's new

Pakistani corner

naaa I read on the distribution of Anemia in Pakistan...:pop:

lool both are temporary karachiates..

Lahore is the perfect blend of weather, people and serenity... A mix of the best of most cities :P
lahores Weather is extreme , just like rest of the pak
Sardee hai tau sardee bohat garmee hai tau garmee bohat

Magar this city is very cruel. I am too much of a simpleton for lahorites. Being dumb i can be fooled by anyone.

But yes great city nd too vibrant

Oh anaemia

@IrbiS and me are part of this club

Don't, the city will give you a migraine.
Like seriously buddy?

lahores Weather is extreme , just like rest of the pak

Magar this city is very cruel. I am too much of a simpleton for lahorites. Being dumb i can be fooled by anyone.

Oh anaemia

Like seriously buddy?

Yep, you should visit Hunza.

ahores Weather is extreme , just like rest of the pak
oho aint that hot or that cold, actually it is quite okay
wrong it is life experiences that get one street smart, or else most cities you can not move into ... u want to go to karachi instead :P
it is not over crowded, it has nice open areas to relax and yet you can move into areas where u can feel a vibrant pulse
Oh anaemia

um which club is that the anemia club ?? why and what and how...

weight has nothing to do with anemia... read no where that it can cause weight gain...

explain

Hands and feet mostly cold, recently blood supply quickly stops with slight pressure on arms etc but maybe ust weakness

True, even large bungalows mostly have grass, no flowers, it's mostly because these plants can't survive the heat of Sindh.
People with bunglows cant afford fertilizers?

True, even large bungalows mostly have grass, no flowers, it's mostly because these plants can't survive the heat of Sindh.
And besides khajoor to uga saktay hain na indoor plants he rakh lain but no gunah milta hay shayad

Hands and feet mostly cold, recently blood supply quickly stops with slight pressure on arms etc but maybe ust weakness
any family history of anemias? if not than check the colour of your nail beds... and your blood pressure also :P yaar u have to marry 2 women khyal rakho eat proper... include red meat and apples, spinach etc in your diet.. google foods with high iron content and increase those...
get a CBC and get your blood pressure and sugar level checked

ps time to go out... too much time on-line today

any family history of anemias? if not than check the colour of your nail beds... and your blood pressure also :P yaar u have to marry 2 women khyal rakho eat proper... include red meat and apples, spinach etc in your diet.. google foods with high iron content and increase those...
get a CBC and get your blood pressure and sugar level checked

ps time to go out... too much time on-line today

My mum. Nails and palms are whiter than earlier. Will get checked iA.

Have fun

weight has nothing to do with anemia... read no where that it can cause weight gain...

explain

you must be enjoying yourself in Karachi :P

Yep, did u read the book? Is your soul corrupt now?.
People with bunglows cant afford fertilizers?

And besides khajoor to uga saktay hain na indoor plants he rakh lain but no gunah milta hay shayad

Don't forget time and a decent gardener.

Don't forget time and a decent gardener.
Hain?
If you live in a flat or small house than it barely takes more than 5 minutes to put fertilizer on the god damn plants and if you are rich than you can definitely afford a mali

Mark Ruffalo goes Sindhi, shares picture in Ajrak
934978-mark-1439119348-411-640x480.jpg

Back
Top Bottom