What's new

Pakistani corner

Where did you go to? I mean where did you start off from.

From home :P to a boutique to get my mom's dress -_- and back home, under three hours, mom was screaming at me to keep the car slow, witnessed a car crash, though no one was injured. Also saw a dog being ran over by a truck :(

From home :P to a boutique to get my mom's dress -_- and back home, under three hours, mom was screaming at me to keep the car slow, witnessed a car crash, though no one was injured. Also saw a dog being ran over by a truck :(
I witness car crashes all the time, that's like a normal thing in Karachi.
I thought you:hitwall: .......never mind.
From home :P to a boutique to get my mom's dress
dress, akhhh.....tell me about it.

I witness car crashes all the time, that's like a normal thing in Karachi.

Honestly, people drive like maniacs here, a taxi driver scratch my car's (my mom's) bumper and said that it's my fault...
dress, akhhh.....tell me about it.

Mom ordered a dress at this boutique in Hyderabad, actually three dresses, had free time today, got them.

Honestly, people drive like maniacs here, a taxi driver scratch my car's (my mom's) bumper and said that it's my fault...
Traffic situation in Karachi is a mess, people here are short-tempered and literally very serious. New here in Karachi, back in Islamabad everything used to be smooth, traffic was never a problem, but here :hitwall:. Best part is no one is looking to solve this growing problem.
Mom ordered a dress at this boutique in Hyderabad, actually three dresses, had free time today, got them.
Women stuff:sick:. Nakhre and makeup and dresses........

Dont crash into a tree like i did on eid

Already done, achievement unlocked.

Traffic situation in Karachi is a mess, people here are short-tempered and literally very serious. New here in Karachi, back in Islamabad everything used to be smooth, traffic was never a problem, but here :hitwall:. Best part is no one is looking to solve this growing problem.

I know, I miss Islamabad :(

Greetings from Isloo to ex Islooites

Any lahore lovers here?
Mm lahore paye,katlamay,peray ali lassi,brain masala,paye kulchay and chrghay

Also driving on canal road after downing 8 cans o red bull

Food street? اندرن شهر والی؟

Pooray pakistan may islamabad hee tau best jaga hai.lolzzzzz

Also driving on canal road after downing 8 cans o red bull