What's new

Pakistani corner

Hain?
If you live in a flat or small house than it barely takes more than 5 minutes to put fertilizer on the god damn plants and if you are rich than you can definitely afford a mali

You have no idea how hard it is to find a decent gardener, our previous gardener butchered the garden. Poor flowers :cray:.

You have no idea how hard it is to find a decent gardener, our previous gardener butchered the garden. Poor flowers :cray:.
I can feel your pain, our last gardener killed so many plants in his 'trimming'. :(
Yep, did u read the book? Is your soul corrupt now?.
madam ji :P started today but trust me that is no where near soul corrupting :angel:

Whaaaaa????????????? I stopped reading it after the first chapter!!!!!!!
Literature is something that can not corrupt you because you choose what you want to take in and what you want to leave out. Human relationships are something that fascinate me whatever sense they are in, which is why I like reading different cultural classics.
I am downloading suits right now and I needed something to do while the season downloads.. wonder if you follow it?? started out funny but now has gotten serious in a certain sense.. any good series that one can watch??

Literature is something that can not corrupt you because you choose what you want to take in and what you want to leave out. Human relationships are something that fascinate me whatever sense they are in, which is why I like reading different cultural classics.

But seriously, are you reading it?.
Masoom soul. Poor Lola. Huhhueheuehuehueheuheuheuheueh.

I am downloading suits right now and I needed something to do while the season downloads.. wonder if you follow it?? started out funny but now has gotten serious in a certain sense.. any good series that one can watch??

I was about to start True Blood. Suits sounds catchy.

But seriously, are you reading it?.
I have not really started properly, I just read the prologue and a bit...
Honestly a question, can what one reads redefine his morales?? Or help better understand the world... bearded loonies in this world and completely Americanised bachay follow things well... depends on what your core is in my opinion
I was about to start True Blood. Suits sounds catchy.
It is more of a drama, True blood has too much po rn in it to make it worth watching... :coffee: I tried and failed...

I have not really started properly, I just read the prologue and a bit...
Honestly a question, can what one reads redefine his morales?? Or help better understand the world... bearded loonies in this world and completely Americanised bachay follow things well... depends on what your core is in my opinion

It is more of a drama, True blood has too much po rn in it to make it worth watching... :coffee: I tried and failed...

Thanks for the heads up, I'll stick to White Collar and Boston Legal.

Dunno about morals but I read for time pass. Not gonna follow what I'm reading, I just like a bit more "realistic" romance, not the cheesy predictable one. Or one which is something new. Or horror books. Or Sci Fi. Like The Children Of The Plague on Wattpad, you should read it.

Masoom soul. Poor Lola. Huhhueheuehuehueheuheuheuheueh.
lool ji ji... poor mobster will be stuck with her in the end I think, like I said i just started
Thanks for the heads up, I'll stick to White Collar and Boston Legal.
Boston legal :smitten: one of my favorites.. watch franklin and bash another amazing show like Boston legal
Like The Children Of The Plague on Wattpad, you should read it.
do you not have an account there, rename it mr meap and share your booklist, I think it will be fun seeing as both your series are really nice...
Not gonna follow what I'm reading, I just like a bit more "realistic" romance, not the cheesy predictable one. Or one which is something new.
yes cheesy romances are only good when they are old classics, Victorian era romances have something very special about them... now you can understand why I find today's women boring :P
no reading just a lot of facebook, not like the olden days where women were really smart and well read and could talk about anything.. i actually miss smarter women, not just smart as in have a degree but have hobbies and passions which are different from married life... you know independent women, the near extinct species :pop:
Horror is something I do not go into in fiction, studied the religious side of things scary n not much else... did read a book called tengu.. can I ask why u do not read paper backs?
but these days our women follow Indian songs which say churiya and picture dekha day and jhumkay dila day... i cant stand them

lool ji ji... poor mobster will be stuck with her in the end I think, like I said i just started

Boston legal :smitten: one of my favorites.. watch franklin and bash another amazing show like Boston legal

do you not have an account there, rename it mr meap and share your booklist, I think it will be fun seeing as both your series are really nice...

yes cheesy romances are only good when they are old classics, Victorian era romances have something very special about them... now you can understand why I find today's women boring :P
no reading just a lot of facebook, not like the olden days where women were really smart and well read and could talk about anything.. i actually miss smarter women, not just smart as in have a degree but have hobbies and passions which are different from married life... you know independent women, the near extinct species :pop:
Horror is something I do not go into in fiction, studied the religious side of things scary n not much else... did read a book called tengu.. can I ask why u do not read paper backs?
but these days our women follow Indian songs which say churiya and picture dekha day and jhumkay dila day... i cant stand them

I'll rename the account tomorrow, I don't read paperbacks because I can get a book online for free instead of buying it, and I don't follow Bollywood. Sing Bollywood songs or play them, you'll get a judging look from me my dad and mom. And also read the Mischievous Mrs. Maxfield by Ninya Tippet.

I'll rename the account tomorrow, I don't read paperbacks because I can get a book online for free instead of buying it, and I don't follow Bollywood. Sing Bollywood songs or play them, you'll get a judging look from me my dad and mom. And also read the Mischievous Mrs. Maxfield by Ninya Tippet.
Will steal your book list tomorrow, I only read the prologue btw, n that is cuz u recommended it... Now I do not have to read more. i have a huge booklist, the issue with wattpad is that is by unknown authors whose skills are not always good.
So what type of music do you listen to? I am a grandpa in music mostly, other than a few English songs I prefer older songs.
what is with the infatuation with Mr Meap... i think it newer than my cartoon watching days?

@Wani Ainan all of those posting in ur thread just remeber are worst than worst trolls so dont respond and do always post in this thread.
Stay around these pppl who post in this thread. Yahan ajaya karo

Back
Top Bottom