What's new

Pakistani corner

okay most probably an infection but can be nerve damage also if you have taken a blow to the head etc...
You will have to get it checked out, the ringing in your ear is tinnitus and the pain is because of the number of nerves in the ear, any inflammation or infection which is long standing can really hurt a lot. I am sorry would need to look into your ear to give you a proper answer

Thanks for the diagnosis bro.

I did take a blow to the head.

I hear whining all day long.

I went to a self-help site and found the problem.

87657_NaggingWife_jpgcd6d6f49c630a31094c30edf1ef25a54

I\m currently working on some solutions

nagging-wife-nagging-wife-tongue-tied-demotivational-poster-1271500029.jpg

product_thumbnail.php

@waz One more doctor tip from me. Actually the nose, throat and ear are all connected. The infection need not be in the ear only but can be a throat infection gone rogue into your inner ears ! Be careful.

Thanks bro, read my post. It's quite a long standing issue without an end in sight.

Afterwards he tells me that he didn't mean to offend me and how his own son in law was a lawyer.., maybe the old guy was blowing steam coz he had some bad experiences... So I just avioded him (gave him a shut up cl)...
Daewoo?? i had to use it when my car ended up hitting a tree on the pavement... the tree moved
if someone does start talking try my line it will get you stares but you will be left alone... I am writing a book on the mating habits of lizards... do you not find lizards beautiful??

go to a doctor

@Armstrong. @Providence. Actually I've seen Alot of accounting n finance guys studying these short law courses... So why guys should also look into it...

Depends. In a lot of multinational companies you have contract disputes which are not criminal in nature. These disputes can easily be resolved in front of an arbitrator or a judge. A manager is the first person who needs to handle such situations. A lot of MBA guys tend to study contract law since they are the ones who design the outsourcing contracts.

Ahhh, don't say that word. It reminds me of work.....I'm on my summer holiday currently. :victory::close_tema:

Great news bro, well done in passing your examinations.

By the way I have a slight health issue. I get up every day and just feel this intense pain and ringing in my ear. It's quite constant and the severity gets worse throughout the day. Any ideas?

I dont know but i have suffered ear issues in the past, n once ihad some severe pain with pain sensations going deep into my ear and going out spreading over to the head,but then iwud get runny discharge from ear too when prodded with q tips. Went for checkup n turned out it was a nasty infection cuz my doctor wore a very disgusted expression when she examined the ear,
Was given 3 days antibiotics course multiple times maybe 3 a day. Was cruel on stomach as medication was very strong but then misery got over. Ugliest pain.
Do get checked.

I dont know but i have suffered ear issues in the past, n once ihad some severe pain with pain sensations going deep into my ear and going out spreading over to the head,but then iwud get runny discharge from ear too when prodded with q tips. Went for checkup n turned out it was a nasty infection cuz my doctor wore a very disgusted expression when she examined the ear,
Was given 3 days antibiotics course multiple times maybe 3 a day. Was cruel on stomach as medication was very strong but then misery got over. Ugliest pain.
Do get checked.

Sis read post 859 :-)

Daewoo?? i had to use it when my car ended up hitting a tree on the pavement... the tree moved
if someone does start talking try my line it will get you stares but you will be left alone... I am writing a book on the mating habits of lizards... do you not find lizards beautiful??

go to a doctor

PIA.. Was coming back from Karachi....But than again PIA is much worse than local buses..:lol:

And no I don't find raptiles cute lol... They are revolting to say the least...A friend of mine is into snakes and lizards... Guy has pet snakes... Rat snakes, carpet cobra or something... They are just disgusting .

Thanks for the diagnosis bro.

I did take a blow to the head.

I hear whining all day long.

87657_NaggingWife_jpgcd6d6f49c630a31094c30edf1ef25a54

I\m currently working on some solutions

nagging-wife-nagging-wife-tongue-tied-demotivational-poster-1271500029.jpg

product_thumbnail.php

Thanks bro, read my post. It's quite a long standing issue without an end in sight.
I'm getting forced to marry before i leave to pursue bar..
And take her with me.. I feel betrayed :(

What the hell? Give her and her family a Baulchi beatdown.

Where is she from? If you want any back-up call me down bro. :sniper:

Oh come on Waz Bhai as if we don't know how you stand attentively before Mrs.Waz saying 'Yes Dear...No Dear' to everything she says ! :whistle:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom