What's new

Pakistani corner

Doctor sb itna gussa Ganjo pe?
they have underfunded hospitals while the petrol bill for their entourage or their lavish food expenses could save hundreds of people daily. They are a wasteful, arrogant, deceitful, thieving curse on this nation.
But I have no anger against them... peaceful tranquil Gufi....

why mention him... :angry:

You want to make it illegal to say his name? I won't next time if it gets on your nerves. :D
I want to give this fatwa of making it haram to show Parvaiz Rasheed on tv. :/

I want to give this fatwa of making it haram to show Parvaiz Rasheed on tv. :/
Hey i was born and raise in KSA... i take fatwas seriously
But yea, showing him on tv, letting him talk in public, letting him walk on streets or be anywhere but a 6 by 6 cell should be illegal...

You want to make it illegal to say his name? I won't next time if it gets on your nerves. :D
Do not mention him without reminding the people he is :-
they have underfunded hospitals while the petrol bill for their entourage or their lavish food expenses could save hundreds of people daily. They are a wasteful, arrogant, deceitful, thieving curse on this nation.
But I have no anger against them... peaceful tranquil Gufi....

Me too but i am serious he has only one job and that is to constantly lie on TV and defend his master now lying as we all know is haram in Islam

And yes never forget to add Apa at the end of your reply.

How can I.......... However, it is good today in Karachi or you can say atleast better than previous 4 days and MET office says going to be better in upcoming days so hope for the best and prays.

BTW, esi garmi ma na kiye hoay gunnah b yaad a jatay hain.... Toba Toba apa bas dua karo..... :D

Me too but i am serious he has only one job and that is to constantly lie on TV and defend his master now lying as we all know is haram in Islam
nice, didnt really look at the flags...
Yea well he should be jailed with his master :)
after which his assets are confiscated and his organs harvested before he is hanged...

But yea, showing him on tv, letting him talk in public, letting him walk on streets or be anywhere but a 6 by 6 cell should be illegal.

Oh then you should give this fatwa. :D

Do not mention him without reminding the people he is:-

Done that. :D

How can I.......... However, it is good today in Karachi or you can say atleast better than previous 4 days and MET office says going to be better in upcoming days so hope for the best and prays.

BTW, esi garmi ma na kiye hoay gunnah b yaad a jatay hain.... Toba Toba apa bas dua karo..... :D

Chalo good hai.
InshAllah it won't be as ad as last year.

HAHAHAHA. Na kiye hue ya kiye hue. *cough*.

Apa Ki Dua Se he to better hua hai weather. ;D. :D

chalo that would be your love of tea :P

In whatever context one talk about to tea, should give me a hint first.
I want chai now. NOW. :mad::mad::sniper::sniper:

-------

image.jpeg

HAHAHAHAHA. WHAT? ;D

In whatever context one talk about to tea, should give me a hint first.
I want chai now. NOW.
um wow.... You actually like tea? i think of drinking it once in a year :p
I like cold tea with lemon.. no milk... unless it is a few special occasions where tea is okay

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom