What's new

Pakistani corner

image-jpeg.302396

HAHAHAHAHA. WHAT? ;D
LOOOOL the song... I have avoided listening to both his songs.. that is what you get when you restrict your music to Nusrat and Rafi :D you do not have to be tortured by this stuff
but never call a girl angel seems to be the morale here... so moonlight angel ji kia haal ha :P

um wow.... You actually like tea? i think of drinking it once in a year :p
I like cold tea with lemon.. no milk... unless it is a few special occasions where tea is okay

Im famous in friends and family for the love of chai. :D anytime.....all day long.

Once in a year? Haye Allah. I get headache, if I start my day off without chai. It's fuel. :D

I like coffee college or iced tea.

Ma seedha sa banda hu Apa na karain...... Ham Pathan banday hain.... ziada rangeeni wese b nahi pasand life ma.... :P

HAHAHA. :D seedha bilkul sheikh Rasheed Ki Tarah? :D

soch raha hu astana khol lou.... A better business nowadays you know.

Wallahi. :D
Main bhi Maa Se Yehi keh Rahi Thi the other day Kia zarorat h Parhne Ki. Koi Astana he khol lety. :D
Paisa bhi h.

HAHAHA. :D seedha bilkul sheikh Rasheed Ki Tarah?

ALLAH ki panah ... kis ka naam le liya seedha ki example dete hoay..... Even online dictionary would show an error while quoting him as Seedha..... :D..... However, Shaikh Sahib, I mean @Zibago may give a tough time in such competition....

LOOOOL the song... I have avoided listening to both his songs.. that is what you get when you restrict your music to Nusrat and Rafi :D you do not have to be tortured by this stuff
but never call a girl angel seems to be the morale here... so moonlight angel ji kia haal ha :P

Haha like I'm his fan?

Hey high five I'm one huge fan of NFAK. Like I have listened to all most all of his songs. Since, my genre is qawali and ghazals and Sufi music so Abida Parveen and NFAK. LOVE.

Eww now hearing someone calling you angel is like a torture. :D

Main bhi Maa Se Yehi keh Rahi Thi the other day Kia zarorat h Parhne Ki. Koi Astana he khol lety. :D
Paisa bhi h

paisa, shuhrat and dua he dua all you need to use the best of your senses and Tukkas..... lolz

ALLAH ki panah ... kis ka naam le liya seedha ki example dete hoay..... Even online dictionary would show an error while quoting him as Seedha..... :D..... However, Shaikh Sahib, I mean @Zibago may give a tough time in such competition....

Our sheikh sahib is working on some assignment so you have to back this up. :D

HAHAHA error 420. :D

paisa, shuhrat and dua he dua all you need to use the best of your senses and Tukkas..... lolz

Bus agar saas bahu problem to jadoo h agar husband wife to husband Ka chakar or bus taweezh do char. Let's start it together. :D

Im famous in friends and family for the love of chai. :D anytime.....all day long.

Once in a year? Haye Allah. I get headache, if I start my day off without chai. It's fuel. :D

I like coffee college or iced tea.
coffee black.. iced tea is yes.. chalo lets have a tea free day :P the whole day without any addiction or nasha....
Hey high five I'm one huge fan of NFAK. Like I have listened to all most all of his songs. Since, my genre is qawali and ghazals and Sufi music so Abida Parveen and NFAK. LOVE.
Really :D
finally some one who can understand the ghazals and qawalis and appreciate them with me... btw you can not have listened to most of his songs as most would be 100s... aj kal kay bachay have hardly llistened to nusrat :P

Eww now hearing someone calling you angel is like a torture. :D
haha we take one word and bounce it around because of a no body's influence... and then we call ourselves strong and grounded
@WAJsal nusrat fan here... I hope you shared some of the older quwalis I shared

But I never caused you any harm. *innocent face*
pharmacist :p

Really :D
finally some one who can understand the ghazals and qawalis and appreciate them with me... btw you can not have listened to most of his songs as most would be 100s... aj kal kay bachay have hardly llistened to nusrat :P

Yep. I said almost. And I always try to op up his new pieces I mean which I haven't listened before.

I can't even stand pop and rock and jazz and rap.

Told you I'm pure Pakistani. Yessss one of my classmate said once who is NFAK. and it's not even that she's born here. I really wanted to slap her. :p
I'm not a typical young girl. :D

Btw I listen to Rafi too.

haha we take one word and bounce it around because of a no body's influence... and then we call ourselves strong and grounded
@WAJsal nusrat fan here... I hope you shared some of the older quwalis I shared

:D :D

My most favorite these days, "Tum Ek gorakh dhanda ho" & "jay to Rab Nu Manana Pehle Yaar Nu mana".

He never did.

Do share em with me please.

pharmacist :p

HAHAHAHAHA. that timing though.

so you have to back this up.

I can't compete then....... not even close to both of them.... Best of luck to @Zibago for his assignment.... oh... I remember he is all busy with studies....

HAHAHA error 420

Something like that or more....

BTW, in such hot weather, ye Naswar or Gutkay walo ka kia haal ho gaa.... lolz

I can't even stand pop and rock and jazz and rap.
I had a rebellious phase...
Older stuff was always good... even American stuff... the series I was telling u was from the 90s and it is a follow on from the 80s
I think the older times without so much technology were the good times... rafi was great, NFAK was great, and from that era music kind of went downhill

My most favorite these days, "Tum Ek gorakh dhanda ho" & "jay to Rab Nu Manana Pehle Yaar Nu mana".

Do share em with me please.
Um share them with u?? how... They are on youtube I guess... I have listened to those... thsoe are the famous ones... listen to the unknown and ghazals from NFAK his ghazals are relatively unknown
HAHAHAHAHA. that timing though.
perfect isnt it :P

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom