What's new

Pakistani corner

eagle baba.... waisay shouldnt joke about such things idiots actually go to these people @Moonlight so this is what you want to do :P

Part time job. ;D

I do. I am listening to 'Mast Nazron se Allah bachaey..' these days. Would recommend it, this performance is quite good too. I would still prefer the use of traditional instruments dominating more.

Nooooooooo. I don't like him. He has just one melody sharp tone no vocal quality and all his songs sounds the same.

Nooooooooo. I don't like him. He has just one melody sharp tone no vocal quality and all his songs sounds the same.
You guys are too moody. He has killed few moments in that performance, come on people.

was a medhi hassan person when i was young

Just two songs I like of, "main hosh main tha Phir is pe mar gya kaise" second I can't recall. :D

Waj bro, just listen to ANKH UTHI MOHABBAT NE a nice track....

@Gufi @Moonlight

Love this one. Bring something....isn't famous.

Menu Yaar Di Namaz Parh Lain de.....

Sharabi gal fair Kar Laen. Yes yes. Awesome one.

You guys are too moody. He has killed few moments in that performance, come on people.

People just listen to him because he uses the name of legend NFAK. He breaks my heart everytime he remixes the song of NFAK.

There was a time when I was addicted to this one. It's simply awesome.

@Gufi @The Eagle

I liked it and then AE ATHRA ISHQ.... wow.... just listen, I shared above.

Han yeh bhi suna h. Another master piece. There's a song with like deep Punjabi. Though i don't understand Punjabi so I asked my Maa to translate all those words I didn't know. But after listening to for like few times I was in love with it.
You should listen it. It's "maye ni maye" by of course NFAK.

:wave::wave::p::p:

I was leaving earlier and then realized there are few minutes in adhan. So I should stay up till then.

That's the real bye. :p :wave: @Gufi

Hi, I have a question to Pakistanis here.
How common is second marriage for a husband in Pakistan? I have been watching Zindagi channel and I am impressed with few Pakistani serials but all they revolve around is second wives. I know that it's legal in Pakistan for a guy to have more than one wife but I used to think that it is frowned upon in the society but lately I have started believing otherwise because every other show in Zindagi channel is about the husband getting married to another girl and the real wife getting adjusted with the situation. Is this a common phenomenon in Pakistan or just a TV thing?

How common is second marriage for a husband in Pakistan? I have been watching Zindagi channel and I am impressed with few Pakistani serials but all they revolve around is second wives. I know that it's legal in Pakistan for a guy to have more than one wife but I used to think that it is frowned upon in the society but lately I have started believing otherwise because every other show in Zindagi channel is about the husband getting married to another girl and the real wife getting adjusted with the situation. Is this a common phenomenon in Pakistan or just a TV thing?
You logged after months to just ask this question lol
@jamahir guess who is back?

Its not very common hardly 1-2% get married second time most.marriages are monogamous and in rural areas second marriage could seriously strain relation between the two families

I only know one guy who has two wives and he got married to his 20 something maid in his 50,s while his first wife was in Dubai
Most second marriages in Pakistan happen because of infertility reasons and most women will appose gi en permission to their husbands for second wife(legal requirement)

Zindagi should air this drama
Its a story of a young man who falls in love with a woman way older than him

It should have been a common practice without anyone frowning or objecting but it is not. So much negativity has been put to this practice that even hearing about second marriage makes one think negatively like its a taboo .................

Back
Top Bottom