What's new

Pakistani corner

Well, I had planned a trip to the Northern areas but the routes were blocked... Which is why I told u to check before hand :p I had a whole trip planned out :cray:

Awww. Why don't you change your plan to visit some other places. I hope it won't happen with me. Well I'm gonna stay longer na I told you. So hopefully I will get to see the beauty of northern part of Pakistan.

:tup: I liked your piece on Shariah law... i even commented on it but u didnt reply :undecided:

Thanks and for positive rating too. I did read it. But I was kinda busy so I thought to reply it later. Phir main Bhool gae.

Thanks and for positive rating too. I did read it. But I was kinda busy so I thought to reply it later. Phir main Bhool gae.
I blame the tea :P chai you know... :angel:
Awww. Why don't you change your plan to visit some other places. I hope it won't happen with me. Well I'm gonna stay longer na I told you. So hopefully I will get to see the beauty of northern part of Pakistan.
One week I guess I thought I should relax... Laziness is an art and I have perfected it :rolleyes1:
How was the quwali should be ending now :P the first one was a ghazal which is light
Have no idea which type you like...

I blame the tea :P chai you know... :angel:

Never blame chai for anything. :guns::nono::nono::nono:

One week I guess I thought I should relax... Laziness is an art and I have perfected it :rolleyes1:
How was the quwali should be ending now :P the first one was a ghazal which is light
Have no idea which type you like...

I listened half of it & then my maa said "main drama play karni lagi" so I had to stop it. Lol. I will complete it later.
Any type of ghazal and qawwali. :wub:

Never blame chai for anything. :guns::nono::nono::nono:
u give funny reactions when I do :P thus the chai blame game
so why do u forget so much :P
I listened half of it & then my maa said "main drama play karni lagi" so I had to stop it. Lol. I will complete it later.
well dramas and me do not get along :P i think it is a guy thing
waisay ear phones :p very useful for light quwalis even though I do not use them myself :P but then again i think u watch the drama with mom
Any type of ghazal and qawwali. :wub:
loool any... jagjit singh which ones

ps Punkaj

u give funny reactions when I do :P thus the chai blame game
so why do u forget so much :P

I know I do :p.
I'm just so off minded these days. :undecided:

well dramas and me do not get along :P i think it is a guy thing
waisay ear phones :p very useful for light quwalis even though I do not use them myself :P but then again i think u watch the drama with mom

I watch so many dramas. :D even around me. Lol
I was using earphone but we watch it together, so I had to stop. Hey I'm listening to it now and enjoying chai. :D

oool any... jagjit singh which ones

ps Punkaj

Yep jagjits singh and Ghulam Ali in ghazals. And hey I love sharabi songs. :D so of course I listen to Punkaj Udahas too. :p

@The Sandman how goes saudi currently... the new vision 2030 what is your feeling... It is a good plan if it can be implemented
total independence from oil shall be difficult but with their new visas, taxes, and reduced subisidies they can hold out longer then most economies because they have the most untapped reserves and greatest waste that can be cut
plus they have Umrah and Hajj... with the new visa policy they can reduce the number of people taking money out
I actually like this new deputy crown prince... proactive...
Yep jagjits singh and Ghulam Ali in ghazals. And hey I love sharabi songs. :D so of course I listen to Punkaj Udahas too. :p
Listen to saboo ko daur mein lao by nusrat :P
Sharabi songs are usually sad...
yes some of Punkaj is really soft and nice... Jagjit has some great tracks also like ye daulat bhi lay lo... chalo I found another old soul... welcome to the budha club :D I have actually reduced the music I listen to by a lot... now days go by with no music
I watch so many dramas. :D even around me. Lol
Oh ho... that is a positive outlook on things at times
I was using earphone but we watch it together, so I had to stop. Hey I'm listening to it now and enjoying chai. :D
earphones are fake... get speakers from the 80s n cassettes to really enjoy old music :P I pay more for cassettes just to enjoy the music and the cigarettes...
I'm just so off minded these days. :undecided:
:coffee: ku o_O

Listen to saboo ko daur mein lao by nusrat :P
Sharabi songs are usually sad...
yes some of Punkaj is really soft and nice... Jagjit has some great tracks also like ye daulat bhi lay lo... chalo I found another old soul... welcome to the budha club :D I have actually reduced the music I listen to by a lot... now days go by with no music

Sharabi songs are usually with deep lyrics. Not everyone can understand.

If you get a chance listen to, "sunte hain ke mil he jaty hai Har chez dua se" ,"tum se bichar kar tumko Bulana mumkin hain asan Nahi" and "gum sum yeh jahan hain" by Jagjit Singh.

Hahaha we aren't mainstream though. :p *old souls*. Perfect description. :p

earphones are fake... get speakers from the 80s n cassettes to really enjoy old music :P I pay more for cassettes just to enjoy the music and the cigarettes.

Another smoker. :p
I prefer earphones. Like not hearing any sound from my surroundings and fully enjoying it. :p

I don't know. Some of my friends tease me, if I'm drunk or something. :D

This thread is on fire. :D @Gufi Salam to us. :D

If you get a chance listen to, "sunte hain ke mil he jaty hai Har chez dua se" ,"tum se bichar kar tumko Bulana mumkin hain asan Nahi" and "gum sum yeh jahan hain" by Jagjit Singh.
loool I have listened to them
add to that hosh waalon ko ... and Main nashe mein hoon as well... I can not really remember all of his ghazals that well but I listened to everything of his.. there are some amazing sad ones but i forgot them... kuch lyrics yaad hai bus
Another smoker. :p
Doctor Gufi approves of it :P and I only listen to his advice
This thread is on fire. :D @Gufi Salam to us. :D
Oh i am known to ruin threads or monopolize them... :P
I prefer earphones. Like not hearing any sound from my surroundings and fully enjoying it. :p
Ohhh I usually listen to it alone in my room... it is 3 am nearly here and I will be up till maybe 2 pm then sleep... vacations mean i can be the owl I was always meant to be
Hahaha we aren't mainstream though. :p *old souls*. Perfect description. :p
that is how all my friends describe me... I hate cell phones, like quiet places and old songs... Introvert I guess
another little something to listen to...

loool I have listened to them
add to that hosh waalon ko ... and Main nashe mein hoon as well... I can not really remember all of his ghazals that well but I listened to everything of his.. there are some amazing sad ones but i forgot them... kuch lyrics yaad hai bus

Finally someone with good choice.

Doctor Gufi approves of it :P and I only listen to his advice

Never gonna make an appointment with you. :D

Ohhh I usually listen to it alone in my room... it is 3 am nearly here and I will be up till maybe 2 pm then sleep... vacations mean i can be the owl I was always meant to be

When I am all alone I play it the loudest I can. :D
What? This doctor isn't good. Night sleep is better than the day sleep. Nai?
Lol I didn't get my proper sleep last night and I feel sick. :p

that is how all my friends describe me... I hate cell phones, like quiet places and old songs... Introvert I guess

HAHAHAH. That's what my friends call me. They're like typical young girls. :p

My best friend always try to find the quietest spot in library for me. when I meet her there. :D

Another great piece. Na rukate hain ansoo.

Finally someone with good choice.
GufiOld soul....
Aug 12, 2015
  1. Indus Falcon and WAJsal thanked this
What? This doctor isn't good. Night sleep is better than the day sleep. Nai?

I usually handle nights at hospital and prefer it... routine makes it easy and there is a real shortage of doctors now... they can not pay doctors so they do not hire enough and the ones who work have to work extra long... running away seems tempting till u actually go look at how desperate the patients are

Lol I didn't get my proper sleep last night and I feel sick. :p
shahbash how will u manage the study u will have to do I have 3 pharma books and that is not even my main subject :P

Never gonna make an appointment with you. :D
loool that would be a mistake but okay... too many patients already :P plus i love to read so I do manage to get through a lot of new research... I just got 3 new books a few days ago... now I think I have near 60 kgs of medical books and growing

HAHAHAH. That's what my friends call me. They're like typical young girls. :p
it isnt that I do not enjoy company, but most topics here are repetitive... and people too loud... very few understand quietly listening to music
When I am all alone I play it the loudest I can. :D
Well some ghazals sound horrendous when you blast them... and if you have the bass on then it makes it futile

play this loudly and you ruin it

I usually handle nights at hospital and prefer it... routine makes it easy and there is a real shortage of doctors now... they can not pay doctors so they do not hire enough and the ones who work have to work extra long... running away seems tempting till u actually go look at how desperate the patients are

So this is the reason Drs go on protest? Does it even help? Since the governing is very deedth.

shahbash how will u manage the study u will have to do I have 3 pharma books and that is not even my main subject :P

No I need at least 4-5 hrs proper sleep. :p

loool that would be a mistake but okay... too many patients already :P plus i love to read so I do manage to get through a lot of new research... I just got 3 new books a few days ago... now I think I have near 60 kgs of medical books and growing

Wase Yahan desi Drs ko sub avoid karte. Matlab desi. :p
My pcp was Pakistani and I was never satisfied and I changed. Now it's an American guy. :D

Good going....

it isnt that I do not enjoy company, but most topics here are repetitive... and people too loud... very few understand quietly listening to music

True that. Music should help you in headache rather gives you headache. :p

play this loudly and you ruin it

I don't like few of his pieces and thid is one of them. :p:
I don't play music with videos. :p like never.

By the way I did see that status and liked by these two members. Then you just changed you profile setting. :D

So this is the reason Drs go on protest? Does it even help? Since the governing is very deedth.
:coffee: protest has to be more proactive
True that. Music should help you in headache rather gives you headache. :p
thus no blasting
No I need at least 4-5 hrs proper sleep. :p
:o: 5 hours a day
I don't play music with videos. :p like never.
perfect... videos ruin songs
I have most of my collection in my other lap top.. I have phased out most music from my life... music takes away the natral thoughts that occur in ones head and change moods
the only videos should be made in the head
Wase Yahan desi Drs ko sub avoid karte. Matlab desi. :p
My pcp was Pakistani and I was never satisfied and I changed. Now it's an American guy. :D
well desi doctors in America become artificial because of the tons of rules and them being scared of breaking them
honestly American doctors are not all that great... Usmle is not the hardest exam to clear.
plus amriki things seem better to desi ppl

5 hours a day

Yep. :D
As long as I have proper sleep & even if it's 4 hrs. I'm fine. :p

perfect... videos ruin songs
I have most of my collection in my other lap top.. I have phased out most music from my life... music takes away the natral thoughts that occur in ones head and change moods
the only videos should be made in the head

In my case music helps in thinking.

well desi doctors in America become artificial because of the tons of rules and them being scared of breaking them
honestly American doctors are not all that great... Usmle is not the hardest exam to clear.
plus amriki things seem better to desi ppl

:D :D

I do look up for the dr before choosing one. Hahaha' ab Aisa bhi nahi Ke amriki things seem better to desis. :p

how goes saudi currently... the new vision 2030 what is your feeling... It is a good plan if it can be implemented
Can't say anything atm but it looks like that good days are coming for expats
total independence from oil shall be difficult but with their new visas, taxes, and reduced subisidies they can hold out longer then most economies because they have the most untapped reserves and greatest waste that can be cut
Reduced subsidies nah i don't think so GOV will do that ever they recently removed their utility minister for reducing the subsidies on Water, electricity etc
plus they have Umrah and Hajj... with the new visa policy they can reduce the number of people taking money out
I actually like this new deputy crown prince... proactive.
I agree that guy is actually good you know he even supports the women's right to drive and is even planning to open cinemas

ep. :D
As long as I have proper sleep & even if it's 4 hrs. I'm fine. :p
4 to 5 hours are a luxury :p awien lazy person you are... go with 4 to 5 daily and you will crash :P i cant wait for ur final year to come I shall ask how it goes :coffee:
In my case music helps in thinking.
well I think when it comes to studies and all it is not the best thing to use...
I do look up for the dr before choosing one. Hahaha' ab Aisa bhi nahi Ke amriki things seem better to desis. :p
wow and i just go to the nearest doctor when i need one and tell him he is wrong and listen to my own brain :D

anyway desi person that you are what amriki foods have you fused with the desi foods to make new dishes

Can't say anything atm but it looks like that good days are coming for expats
yes it might but the point you did not get was.... wait for it
Reduced subsidies nah i don't think so GOV will do that ever they recently removed their utility minister for reducing the subsidies on Water, electricity etc
the subisidies will be reduced and the lower and middle class Saudis will get extra money while the expats will be screwed :D
I agree that guy is actually good you know he even supports the women's right to drive and is even planning to open cinemas
will never manage cinemas :) the rest yes he can do slowly... but he is gunna face some opposition when the crown prince becomes king...

Back
Top Bottom