What's new

Pakistani corner

4 to 5 hours are a luxury :p awien lazy person you are... go with 4 to 5 daily and you will crash :P i cant wait for ur final year to come I shall ask how it goes :coffee:

I already have some kind of idea. This is the last easy semester. I believe.
And hard part is waiting for me... :p

well I think when it comes to studies and all it is not the best thing to use...

Hey sometimes it helps me to focus on my readings. :p

wow and i just go to the nearest doctor when i need one and tell him he is wrong and listen to my own brain :D

Why you just go then. Huh' :p

anyway desi person that you are what amriki foods have you fused with the desi foods to make new dishes

I can cook but I don't. :p
So I haven't done any 'food experiment'. By the way, I don't like Amriki food even in look. Sub Pakistani. :p

Hey sometimes it helps me to focus on my readings. :p
dekho lots of formulas and music makes ur brain fog
Why you just go then. Huh' :p
we are told not to self treat :p but it is fun to do it.. becharay ko fees to mil jati ha na
I already have some kind of idea. This is the last easy semester. I believe.
well, just remember organic chem is easy just do not fade out and day dream through it... because that is the natural reaction to that subject
So I haven't done any 'food experiment'. By the way, I don't like Amriki food even in look. Sub Pakistani. :p
u neeed to visit maros tandoor and Mr sheeeda when you come to Lahore... there are a few other places worth visiting
I am not a foodie at all but have many friends who are so I can tell u what u must try and then what meds u must use when ur amriki stomach gets upset :P
Well we have to wait for an other 10-20 years for that :D
the 30 year old is deputy crown prince I think... the king is not at all welll... make more friends with saudi people man
Don't tell me you don't like Mc Donalds :smitten::smitten::smitten:
NOOOO come on ur in Jeddah I hope... and u like Mc D... -.-

dekho lots of formulas and music makes ur brain fog

Sachi Baat. :p

we are told not to self treat :p but it is fun to do it.. becharay ko fees to mil jati ha na

Helping the humanity. :D
Jeet Raho lol.

neeed to visit maros tandoor and Mr sheeeda when you come to Lahore... there are a few other places worth visiting
I am not a foodie at all but have many friends who are so I can tell u what u must try and then what meds u must use when ur amriki stomach gets upset :P

You should tell all the places to visit in Lahore Wase. :p
I'm not good lover too. I'm actually forced fo eat.
Han sure. Pakistan Ki food Bari zalim hoty stomach Ke liye. :D

Dammam and yes i love it :smitten:you don't like it?
no if you are in Dammam I can ask my friend and get u real food and burger places to dine from which do not involve processed chemically altered "meat" with frozen fries... eat organic man...
Halal haram Ka issue so main ak bar bhi nahi gae Yahan McDonald's :D
ur missing out on nothing good... n yea the halal issue is really annoying in most places in the world...

no if you are in Dammam I can ask my friend and get u real food and burger places to dine from which do not involve processed chemically altered "meat" with frozen fries... eat organic man...

ur missing out on nothing good... n yea the halal issue is really annoying in most places in the world...

Main Buht strict when it comes to halal and haram. Always read the ingredients.
Few fellows I know believe mac Ka chicken kha skate Bismillah Parh Ke :D :D

Lool i am having my breakfast now... and I have been awake for about 8 hrs which should tell u something

Wait snack yes call it snack. Itny earily Nashta Kon karta hai. :p
Yeah yeah must be hungry.

oool remind me to give u the names of antibiotics to take later and the doses :p one should be prepared for the inevitable

We do take some kind of prescriptions with us when visit Pakistan. :D

translate ?

Live long. :D

Back
Top Bottom