What's new

Pakistani corner

Bus agar saas bahu problem to jadoo h agar husband wife to husband Ka chakar or bus taweezh do char. Let's start it together.

We will try to capture both markets by contacting Saas and Bahu in different times so also will adopt a strategy to bring in the son as well which will be worried about both of them so in the end, the whole family will be client. Such business would be like an offshore company with no loss but profit at all and no need to pay tax as well.

Mehboob ap k kadmo ma,

Behtrareen rishta,

Saas ap ki ghulam,

Karobaar ko char chaand,

Kalay ilm k torh k mahir,

nand se chutkara,

Um share them with u?? how... They are on youtube I guess... I have listened to those... thsoe are the famous ones... listen to the unknown and ghazals from NFAK his ghazals are relatively unknown

Tracks of NFAK you shared with bro waj.
What about jagjit Singh? Have you ever listened to him?

I do look up the unknown tracks of him. And when I find new, I feel on the top of the world. Like literally!!!!
Also Abida Parveen and ghulam Ali few best ghazal singers.
Since my childhood I'm fan of all these singers. :p
My choices rarely change.

It's my time to sleep. I will reply you guys later. :wave::wave::wave:

Mehboob ap k kadmo ma,

Behtrareen rishta,

Saas ap ki ghulam,

Karobaar ko char chaand,

nand se chutkara,
eagle baba.... waisay shouldnt joke about such things idiots actually go to these people @Moonlight so this is what you want to do :P

@WAJsal nusrat fan here... I hope you shared some of the older quwalis I shared
I do. I am listening to 'Mast Nazron se Allah bachaey..' these days. Would recommend it, this performance is quite good too. I would still prefer the use of traditional instruments dominating more.

It's my time to sleep. I will reply you guys later. :wave::wave::wave:
:sleep:
What about jagjit Singh? Have you ever listened to him?
yes some of his are good...
Also Abida Parveen and ghulam Ali few best ghazal singers.
no abida for me... I am not into female singers...

Since my childhood I'm fan of all these singers. :p
My choices rarely change.
i was a medhi hassan person when i was young

I do. I am listening to 'Mast Nazron se Allah bachaey..' these days. Would recommend it, this performance is quite good too. I would still prefer the use of traditional instruments dominating more.
RAHAT... honestly -.-

RAHAT... honestly -.-
Anyone who is a fan of Nusrat has to like Rahat too. Rahat has the mojo in him, and is quite good enough to carry the families name. A little more respect please :angry:.

eagle baba.... waisay shouldnt joke about such things idiots actually go to these people @Moonlight so this is what you want to do :P

Bhai, just joking.......... thought when people involved in Panama Leaks can survive why not to come up with something like as well.....

Anyone who is a fan of Nusrat has to like Rahat too. Rahat has the mojo in him, and is quite good enough to carry the families name. A little more respect please :angry:.
rahat is a sell out who has never done proper quwalis, never made any new quwalis nor any music himself
no respect for Rahat

You into Gazals?

More of a Nusrat fan here too, but come on.
Really listen to Nusrat one day.. then listen to Rahat... I have listened to Nusrat for hours straight... Rahat one wants to turn off in 3 minutes or 4... the voice is weak, he has no imagination, no improvisation, he sells out to weak lyrics, and he has wasted himself.. I saw a slight spark once but no...

We will try to capture both markets by contacting Saas and Bahu in different times so also will adopt a strategy to bring in the son as well which will be worried about both of them so in the end, the whole family will be client. Such business would be like an offshore company with no loss but profit at all and no need to pay tax as well.

Mehboob ap k kadmo ma,

Behtrareen rishta,

Saas ap ki ghulam,

Karobaar ko char chaand,

nand se chutkara,

Hahaha. Yes no loss in this business. :D

Back
Top Bottom