What's new

Pakistani corner

What is big apple?
1.jpg

Did you try the sweets? Is it the same Karachi one, or a copy?

I myself am too sweet so its very hard for me to remember different mithai kay taste :angel:.

Yes I did try their sweets twice or three times, I prefer buying sweets from them when I have to take it to someone's house, people there don't seem like from Karachi so I think it is just the name they are carrying, but still quality and taste is good. The one in Karachi is big and famous but this one is very small shop.

You seriously mean to say that? Or being sarcastic? Murderer of 400 and innocent. :funny:

You must have heard about Rehman Dacoit ................ Arshad papuu, shehnshah and now Uzair Baloch one after another. This current round of Uzair Baloch and attitude of our whole system towards it is an insult to our society's wisdom as a whole, after Uzair Baloch ........... "Nana Basheer" or "Langra Afzal" or "Ghumshuda Pappu" would be there to take his place. So yes I am serious. Who let the real culprits escape Pakistan? When Pakistan got destroyed these people were making money, they were getting wealthy, now they have become so arrogant that they think common Pakistanis are their slaves and it is their right to demand protection and prosperity of their near ones as something that we Pakistanis owe them. All these political parties including IK's need to be dismantled and all these Ameer ul Momineen and emperors need to be taken to cleaners. If that cannot be done then least I could do is stop getting insulted again and again and best way to achieve this is become insensitive and indifferent, there is no state of Pakistan, it is me who would have to survive on my own.

A country where 85 years old is given a position of decision making and governance multiple times...................... that country's whole system is a joke, for goodness sake after 60 years of age people start loosing their senses and abilities and we have trusted a whole province to an 85 year old sh*t head. Seriously Mamnoon Hussain can decide in the end whether a murderer should live or taken to gallows .......... come on I mean is it even in agreement with the name "ISLAMIC Republic of Pakistan". So yes I am serious in comparison he is innocent, he was used manipulated and exploited and now system is trying to dispose him in best manner possible to protect the real culprits.

You must have heard about Rehman Dacoit ................ Arshad papuu, shehnshah and now Uzair Baloch one after another. This current round of Uzair Baloch and attitude of our whole system towards it is an insult to our society's wisdom as a whole, after Uzair Baloch ........... "Nana Basheer" or "Langra Afzal" or "Ghumshuda Pappu" would be there to take his place. So yes I am serious. Who let the real culprits escape Pakistan? When Pakistan got destroyed these people were making money, they were getting wealthy, now they have become so arrogant that they think common Pakistanis are their slaves and it is their right to demand protection and prosperity of their near ones as something that we Pakistanis owe them. All these political parties including IK's need to be dismantled and all these Ameer ul Momineen and emperors need to be taken to cleaners. If that cannot be done then least I could do is stop getting insulted again and again and best way to achieve this is become insensitive and indifferent, there is no state of Pakistan, it is me who would have to survive on my own.

A country where 85 years old is given a position of decision making and governance multiple times...................... that country's whole system is a joke, for goodness sake after 60 years of age people start loosing their senses and abilities and we have trusted a whole province to an 85 year old sh*t head. Seriously Mamnoon Hussain can decide in the end whether a murderer should live or taken to gallows .......... come on I mean is it even in agreement with the name "ISLAMIC Republic of Pakistan". So yes I am serious in comparison he is innocent, he was used manipulated and exploited and now system is trying to dispose him in best manner possible to protect the real culprits.

So basically you're comparing a less serious criminal to a very serious criminal?
Yes, he was used and manipulated. But no one forced him. In the first place, he was dishonest to his country and nation. He murdered 100s of people. Calling him innocent makes no sense. Yes we should demand for equal justice for everyone and brining them all on trial who supported him. But we shouldn't call him innocent.

How far from Islamabad?
367 Kms by road and aprox 45 to one hour flight times.

I myself am too sweet so its very hard for me to remember different mithai kay taste :angel:.

Yes I did try their sweets twice or three times, I prefer buying sweets from them when I have to take it to someone's house, people there don't seem like from Karachi so I think it is just the name they are carrying, but still quality and taste is good. The one in Karachi is big and famous but this one is very small shop.
Even name is different Dhaka and the original name in Karachi spells Dacca.

I don't like Pakistani pizza. :/
Pakistani Pizza is more tatsy believe me.

Phone got stolen.
But I guess this time it was my fault. I should be more careful, left it at the restaurant :partay:.
Mom lectured me for an hour. Happened like a few hours ago.
What is wrong with you, literally? :mad::hitwall: Who does that? when did you realize you left it behind? did you recover it?

My brother is getting married the month after the coming month, so :bounce::victory::bounce::victory:.
Congrats, i hate family marriages, but congrats. :yahoo:

Analyst bhai @Armstrong , kahan ghayeb ho gaey ho? maybe its the weather.

Back
Top Bottom