What's new

Pakistani corner

LOL

So, shal i assume that there is no list. As usual U just pulled that " 50 consulates " thing out of thin air ?
Role of your consulates has been very good from your perspective. It has been our failure to not be able to counter it. Good to debunk their role. I remember Musharraf saying in an interview about their role, he referred to the role of then Afghan government. When providing evidence, Afghans were totally denying it, when given hard proof, for eg, address, handlers, it was mostly referring to TTP leaders going in and out, and etc, etc. Hamid Karzai was humiliated, though no action was taken as promised. Our weakness to not deal with shit properly. It was a recent interview, with Moeed Pirzada, quite good too.
On topic: Don't annoy him.

Role of your consulates has been very good from your perspective. It has been our failure to not be able to counter it. Good to debunk their role. I remember Musharraf saying in an interview about their role, he referred to the role of then Afghan government. When providing evidence, Afghans were totally denying it, when given hard proof, for eg, address, handlers, it was mostly referring to TTP leaders going in and out, and etc, etc. Hamid Karzai was humiliated, though no action was taken as promised. Our weakness to not deal with shit properly. It was a recent interview, with Moeed Pirzada, quite good too.
On topic: Don't annoy him.

See man, i ll not sugarcoat it.

We are enemies for heaven's sake and doing what we are supposed to do. For the same reason i dont whine about ISI.

However , @MaarKhoor claimed that we have 50 consulates in Afghanistan. I am asking him to name them ( which he said he will btw ). Beacause theres only 4 consulates and 1 embassy as far as i know.

I just want him to name the rest 45 consulates or else stop claiming the imaginary number.

Regards

See man, i ll not sugarcoat it.

We are enemies for heaven's sake and doing what we are supposed to do. For the same reason i dont whine about ISI.

However , @MaarKhoor claimed that we have 50 consulates in Afghanistan. I am asking him to name them ( which he said he will btw ). Beacause theres only 4 consulates and 1 embassy as far as i know.

I just want him to name the rest 45 consulates or else stop claiming the imaginary number.

Regards
50 is approximate figure means India operating more or less 50 named or unnamed so called consulates in Afghanistan and many near to Pak-Afghan border as per credible sources. And kindly stop off topic posts , if you like you can ask the same on the specific thread.

50 is approximate figure means India operating more or less 50 named or unnamed so called consulates in Afghanistan and many near to Pak-Afghan border as per credible sources. And kindly stop off topic posts , if you like you can ask the same on the specific thread.

LOL

Offtopic posts ?

This is a chitchat thread to begin with and didnt u claim two posts earlier that i am trolling u in other threads as well ? Which clearly means i have clearly asked u in the relevant threads. Which u conviniently ignored coz even u know that 50 consulates is as credible as flying carpet of Aladin.
So, tell me the location of those unnamed consulates ?

LOL

Offtopic posts ?

This is a chitchat thread to begin with and didnt u claim two posts earlier that i am trolling u in other threads as well ? Which clearly means i have clearly asked u in the relevant threads. Which u conviniently ignored coz even u know that 50 consulates is as credible as flying carpet of Aladin.
So, tell me the location of those unnamed consulates ?
Locations not shared with general public or media but our agencies and seniors officials knows this.

This thread is for Pakistani members.

Locations not shared with general public or media but our agencies and seniors officials knows this.

This thread is for Pakistani members.

And They shared it with u ??

LMAO :lol:

Admit it man that you were making stories like u always do. ( read that writeup thread ) :rofl:

Many interviews and talk shows senior officials from Pakistan mentioned this.

But just now u said that they are not shared with the media and general populace ???

You are changing goalposts faster than i thought.

:lol:

Çhill man, we all make stories sometimes. No need to get so defensive. Just admit it that u mqde that number up without any credible source to back it

Back
Top Bottom