What's new

Pakistani corner

Ayashi na mood lgney lala g :azn:

I don't like big apple though :tsk:

@Mr.Meap Congrats for your brother :-) and (not so) sorry for your phone :cool: cuz u're safe:agree:

@WAJsal :wave: gim'me link to ur thread, I haven't read it.

@Shamain :wave::wave::wave:
Ustaad ji kay karaye metro butt nay ta shesha bar nay utay papandi la chadi ab masoom awaam kahan jaye :-(

But just now u said that they are not shared with the media and general populace ???
Why you are trying hard to prove yourself moron, they mentioned many times that approx 50 consulates operating in Afghanistan but they did share locations with media and public.
How are you and why i back my statement, keep trolling and rant nonsense.

See man, i ll not sugarcoat it.

We are enemies for heaven's sake and doing what we are supposed to do. For the same reason i dont whine about ISI.

However , @MaarKhoor claimed that we have 50 consulates in Afghanistan. I am asking him to name them ( which he said he will btw ). Beacause theres only 4 consulates and 1 embassy as far as i know.

I just want him to name the rest 45 consulates or else stop claiming the imaginary number.

Regards
That is why i don't really blame India too, we should expect nothing less from you. It is a shame that we don't seem to learn from our history. 1971 is a prime example for us.
Anyway, a google search will help. You have a good number of Consulates in Afghanistan, mostly serve as a good hideout. I would suggest you to google search this issue, will help.
Here you go:
https://defence.pk/threads/pakistans-political-history-part-2.419934/

The UAE's total population is approx 9m~10m.
Locals make up about +/- 1m.
Pakistani +/- 1.6m
Indians +/- 2.6m

So knowing a desi language is a must! Besides with 90% of the characters being same, it's not that difficult.
Indulged in Urdu poetry?

Why you are trying hard to prove yourself moron, they mentioned many times that approx 50 consulates operating in Afghanistan but they did share locations with media and public.
How are you and why i back my statement, keep trolling and rant nonsense.

Ýeah Yeah, it was me who claimed 50 consulates in Afghanistan.

And it was me who copy pasted someòne else's work and presented it as mine.

:lol:

Last edited:
That is why i don't really blame India too, we should expect nothing less from you. It is a shame that we don't seem to learn from our history. 1971 is a prime example for us.
Anyway, a google search will help. You have a good number of Consulates in Afghanistan, mostly serve as a good hideout. I would suggest you to google search this issue, will help.

Here you go:
https://defence.pk/threads/pakistans-political-history-part-2.419934/

I have done the search man, there are only 4 consulates and 1 embassy.

50 consulates is way too much.

Ayashi na mood lgney lala g :azn:

I don't like big apple though :tsk:

@Mr.Meap Congrats for your brother :-) and (not so) sorry for your phone :cool: cuz u're safe:agree:

@Shamain :wave::wave::wave:
A Thanks on his behalf. :-)
What is wrong with you, literally? :mad::hitwall: Who does that? when did you realize you left it behind? did you recover it?

Congrats, i hate family marriages, but congrats. :yahoo:

Analyst bhai @Armstrong , kahan ghayeb ho gaey ho? maybe its the weather.
I got home, and my friend just asks me for my phone. Reach into my pocket, and tadaaa!
Went all the way back, and it wasn't there; but it was a temporary phone. So like nothing personal was in there,
I did call my phone. But it was closed.

Ýeah Yeah, i was me who claimed 50 consulates in Afghanistan.

And it was me who copy pasted someòne else's work and presented it as mine.

:lol:

Enough, guys end this. Robin, i am editing your DP.
I have done the search man, there are only 4 consulates and 1 embassy.

50 consulates is way too much.
Trust me, keep searching. I know a few by name. It can't be in that region 40-50, though one can say hideouts, or NDS offices. Might sound crazy, but it is the truth. Without Afghan collaboration, RAW cannot do as much as it is. Misunderstanding them to be consulates is incorrect.

Enough, guys end this. Robin, i am editing your DP.

Trust me, keep searching. I know a few by name. It can't be in that region 40-50, though one can say hideouts, or NDS offices. Might sound crazy, but it is the truth. Without Afghan collaboration, RAW cannot do as much as it is. Misunderstanding them to be consulates is incorrect.

Theres four as far as i know

Herat, kandhar, jalabad and Mazar e shareef.

Intrestingly, Pakistan also has similar number of consulates in the same cities.

Rest of your post is mere speculation.

If not , plz provide the name and location of the other alleged consulates.

P.S not the DP man, little guy was so happy and curious :p:

Theres four as far as i know

Herat, kandhar, jalabad and Mazar e shareef.

Intrestingly, Pakistan also has similar number of consulates in the same cities.

Rest of your post is mere speculation.

If not , plz provide the name and location of the other alleged consulates.

P.S not the DP man, little guy was so happy and curious :p:
Speculations, for which we have shared proof with Afghans many times. Musharraf stated, 'we provided proof as to where TTP commanders were in Kabul meeting handlers and etc etc, and the Afghan President denied these claims. And when given address proof he was', well i'd say humiliated. We have enough proof, unfortunately it is not made public, which i totally disagree with. Crazy Afghans hate us a lot.
Yes the little kid was a amazing.

Speculations, for which we have shared proof with Afghans many times. Musharraf stated, 'we provided proof as to where TTP commanders were in Kabul meeting handlers and etc etc, and the Afghan President denied these claims. And when given address proof he was', well i'd say humiliated. We have enough proof, unfortunately it is not made public, which i totally disagree with. Crazy Afghans hate us a lot.
Yes the little kid was a amazing.

You are not getting my point , waj.

We dont need 50 consulates when 4 are enough to meet our needs.

and proof things happens both ways. Take Maulana Azhar Mehsood for example. everyone knows that he was released after a plane hijack. One guy was infact murdered in cold blood during that fiasco.

So, hijacking and murder is not enough to pin a terrorist down ?

What has the GOP done about it ? Nothing.

Maulana openly operates a Madarsa in bhawalpur.

Trust is build both ways.

You are not getting my point , waj.

We dont need 50 consulates when 4 are enough to meet our needs.
I do. I am referring to the additional hide-outs.
and proof things happens both ways. Take Maulana Azhar Mehsood for example. everyone knows that he was released after a plane hijack. One guy was infact murdered in cold blood during that fiasco.

So, hijacking and murder is not enough to pin a terrorist down ?

What has the GOP done about it ? Nothing.

Trust is build both ways.
Stupid policies. Though in the end, Musharraf had stopped supporting these groups. We have never done it on the scale you have. This policy has died out.
So does a Maulana in Islamabad, who threatens the state openly. Welcome to Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom