What's new

Pakistani corner

I do. I am referring to the additional hide-outs.

Stupid policies. Though in the end, Musharraf had stopped supporting these groups. We have never done it on the scale you have. This policy has died out.

So does a Maulana in Islamabad, who threatens the state openly. Welcome to Pakistan.

I know about lal masjid Maulana and dont care about him at all beacuse his acts dont affect us in any manner. thats your problem not ours.

However, Azhar Mehsood's does . And we will do our level best to make sure that his fascilitators pay the price.

Regarding the scale of support. Its a war man, dont stir shit which u can not handle in the end. As simple as that.

Sorry for being blunt.

However, Azhar Mehsood's does . And we will do our level best to make sure that his fascilitators pay the price.
He is facing the heat, in custody. It is your side which is not cooperating, as per sources of PM house. Our team is not being provided with proper evidence. Don't worry he will see his end.
Regarding the scale of support. Its a war man, dont stir shit which u can not handle in the end. As simple as that.
We never have, never did to the scale you have, or are. Note: Shit was started by you, you keeping shit us again and again. Too much reference to Shit.

Only in Pakistan:
https://defence.pk/threads/two-cops...-from-sharifs-farm-house.420322/#post-8126281

He is facing the heat, in custody. It is your side which is not cooperating, as per sources of PM house. Our team is not being provided with proper evidence. Don't worry he will see his end.

We never have, never did to the scale you have, or are. Note: Shit was started by you, you keeping shit us again and again. Too much reference to Shit.

Only in Pakistan:
https://defence.pk/threads/two-cops...-from-sharifs-farm-house.420322/#post-8126281

Evidences for what, Waj ?

U mean that Air India plane was never hijacked or a guy was never murdered during that hijacking ?

Those two incidents are not enough to pin Azhar down ??

And didnt we give enough proof for mumbai attack ? Lakhwi is still roaming free and well celebrated.

And how the shit was started by us ??

By doing operation Gibraltar ??

And even if we started the whole thing my argument still holds the ground. We can and wè are backing it up.

Evidences for what, Waj ?

U mean that Air India plane was never hijacked or a guy was never murdered during that hijacking ?

Those two incidents are not enough to pin Azhar down ??
I was referring to the investigation done on Pathankot, i do not suppose he alone is capable of doing this. A network must be behind it.
And didnt we give enough proof for mumbai attack ? Lakhwi is still roaming free and well celebrated.
Apparently.
And how the shit was started by us ??

By doing operation Gibraltar ??

And even if we started the whole thing my argument still holds the ground. We can and wè are backing it up.
Now we are going into a long debate. You need to look into yourself to get an answer, i'm sure you'll find the answers.

I was referring to the investigation done on Pathankot, i do not suppose he alone is capable of doing this. A network must be behind it.

Apparently.

Now we are going into a long debate. You need to look into yourself to get an answer, i'm sure you'll find the answers.

Why we have to wait for incidents like Pathankot to put Azhar in his place, Waj ?

I find it really absurd that people openly support and celebrate Kashmiri militants who killed 10 kids in Kalu chak in 2002 but blame India for APS or BKU attacks.

Debate is long i know thats why i kept it very simple from the begining. We are enemies so let it be that way.

Why we have to wait for incidents like Pathankot to put Azhar in his place, Waj ?
It is the unfortunate result of our policy. I say this again, look at the result of your policy. Look under your hood before looking into someone else's. Though my opinion on the subject is quite clear.
I find it really absurd that people openly support and celebrate Kashmiri militants who killed 10 kids in Kalu chak in 2002 but blame India for APS or BKU attacks.
Your terrorist, our freedom fighter. That is how the world works. As in the case of '71. I know many people who support these 'Terrorists'. I would say the general opinion is changing, so has our policy. India is to be directly or indirectly blamed for APS, like it or not, that is the hard truth.
We are enemies so let it be that way.
Have a nice day to you too!

Sialkot does't get PSL team, it is unfair :cry: me on dharna mood. :cray:
Sialkot has a heavy representation, Shoaib Malik, Noman anwar, Mukhtar. Sialkot has a strong representation. 5 teams is the best option for now. That being said not every city can be given a team, lol.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom