What's new

Pakistani corner

A thanks on his behalf :D.

Living in Karachi :partay:.

I guess I'm used to living in the safe neighborhoods of L.I, and Islamabad (my neighborhood was ultra-mega-super safe).

A thanks on his behalf :-).

Oh please. Everybody knows living in Murrika is horribly unsafe and dangerous. :D

Its in F-10 a small shop with limited variety of sweets.

And Tehzeeb in Islamabad does not deal in sweets, they sell biscuits, cookies, cakes, rusk, bun, pastries and doughnuts etc but no sweets.
Did you try the sweets? Is it the same Karachi one, or a copy?

View attachment 291108. @MaarKhoor (one of the amazing novel I have read)

@Khafee see if you can read it. Worth reading!
Good stuff. Very well said. Unfortunately, majority of people don't have one!

Did you try the sweets? Is it the same Karachi one, or a copy?

Good stuff. Very well said. Unfortunately, majority of people don't have one!
Did you just read it? Great! Btw how do you know urdu so well? :p

Did you just read it? Great! Btw how do you know urdu so well? :p

The UAE's total population is approx 9m~10m.
Locals make up about +/- 1m.
Pakistani +/- 1.6m
Indians +/- 2.6m

So knowing a desi language is a must! Besides with 90% of the characters being same, it's not that difficult.

The UAE's total population is approx 9m~10m.
Locals make up about +/- 1m.
Pakistani +/- 1.6m
Indians +/- 2.6m

So knowing a desi language is a must! Besides with 90% of the characters being same, it's not that difficult.

I see that. Good!

@Ammara Chaudhry @Khafee
Statements are only statements specially diplomatic ones, reality doesn't change. They are against us from core of their hearts and I know this very well but since we are living in civilized world we have to hide our true feelings specially try to console someone even you don't like him / her.

Up to the 90's Karachi and Karachi University was a very big destination for us. Then MQM and PPP destroyed Karachi.
Agreed with you.

Up to the 90's Karachi and Karachi University was a very big destination for us. Then MQM and PPP destroyed Karachi.

Agreed but it's getting better day by day... you are invited.... A tea at dhaba or quet-a-wal hotel. Nihari, Daleem and Bihari Kababs.

Fazool hay quality down kardi hay unho nay

ma visit par thaa tu kisi ne refer kiya par maza nahi aya However, Tehzeeb Pizza and Ice-Cream was great no doubt... Pizza hut se ziada acha laga muje...

Yeah. That's very unfortunate, but good thing is Pakistan is on right track now. That's what actually matters.

Back
Top Bottom