What's new

Pakistani corner

@Mr.Meap , how is life? enjoying the commentary by Aussie man? the gorilla one was the best, lol.

To cheer the mood, lol:

You seriously mean to say that? Or being sarcastic? Murderer of 400 and innocent. :funny:
Color less, has unfortunately given up to the system. Long live Bhutto and long live Sharif family. He knows nothing will happen, even if Uzair is hanged.
regards

@Mr.Meap , how is life? enjoying the commentary by Aussie man? the gorilla one was the best, lol.

To cheer the mood, lol:

Color less, has unfortunately given up to the system. Long live Bhutto and long live Sharif family. He knows nothing will happen, even if Uzair is hanged.
regards

Well that's failure of our judicial system. Uzair should NOT be the only one to to face death sentence.

Well that's failure of our judicial system.
Failure of prosecution, in the end failure of the system, system which serves the rich and the corrupt. The case will run in Military court, though the prosecution will intentionally be slow and etc, etc. Alas, another Saulat Mirza for you. PPP and PMLN are safe.

Failure of prosecution, in the end failure of the system, system which serves the rich and the corrupt. The case will run in Military court, though the prosecution will intentionally be slow and etc, etc. Alas, another Saulat Mirza for you. PPP and PMLN are safe.

Sahih Bukhari Hadith: Vol 8: Book81: 779. Narrated by Hazrat Aisha (RZ) "Allah's Apostle said: "Verily nations before you were destroyed because they forgave the rich and powerful for theft and inflicted punishment only on the poor & weak" ---- Today's Islamic Republic of Pakistan forgives the rich and the powerful and only punishes the poor and the weak. INJUSTICE breeds all evils. STOP SUPPORTING THOSE WHO COME INTO POWER AND DO INJUSTICE. (Read this today)

Sahih Bukhari Hadith: Vol 8: Book81: 779. Narrated by Hazrat Aisha (RZ) "Allah's Apostle said: "Verily nations before you were destroyed because they forgave the rich and powerful for theft and inflicted punishment only on the poor & weak" ---- Today's Islamic Republic of Pakistan forgives the rich and the powerful and only punishes the poor and the weak. INJUSTICE breeds all evils. STOP SUPPORTING THOSE WHO COME INTO POWER AND DO INJUSTICE. (Read this today)
We are in-process of being destroyed. I have read this.

To cheer the mood, lol:

regards
Phone got stolen.
But I guess this time it was my fault. I should be more careful, left it at the restaurant :partay:.
Mom lectured me for an hour. Happened like a few hours ago.

Phone got stolen.
But I guess this time it was my fault. I should be more careful, left it at the restaurant :partay:.

So you're not just chubby you're careless too....! :tsk:

Phone got stolen.

The phone was "misplaced", not stolen. It is just that you do not know its whereabouts now. :D

Lifes been alright....hows everything on your end ? :)
My brother is getting married the month after the coming month, so :bounce::victory::bounce::victory:.
It's going great, apart from getting my phone stolen, and then getting mugged for my phone before that, and breaking my wrist. :cheers:

The phone was "misplaced", not stolen. It is just that you do not know its whereabouts now. :D
That's what I said to my mom, :unsure:. But that ensued a lecture....
But since it was powered off, I guess someone got to it.

My brother is getting married the month after the coming month, so :bounce::victory::bounce::victory:.
It's going great, apart from getting my phone stolen, and then getting mugged for my phone before that, and breaking my wrist. :cheers:

Congratulations to your Brother ! :tup:

Breaking your wrist, getting mugged...jeez what have you been up to girl ? :o:

That's what I said to my mom, :unsure:. But that ensued a lecture....
But since it was powered off, I guess someone got to it.

Phones and material belongings can be replaced or done without. Personal health and safety must remain paramount. Getting mugged means you need to review your environment and practices. Seriously, be safe out there.

PS Congrats on the marriage of your brother.

Congratulations to your Brother !
A thanks on his behalf :D.
what have you been up to girl ? :o:
Living in Karachi :partay:.
Phones and material belongings can be replaced or done without. Personal health and safety must remain paramount. Getting mugged means you need to review your environment and practices. Seriously, be safe out there
I guess I'm used to living in the safe neighborhoods of L.I, and Islamabad (my neighborhood was ultra-mega-super safe).
PS Congrats on the marriage of your brother.
A thanks on his behalf :-).

Sells Coffee in Winters, classic hang-out place, lol.

What do you guys make of Uzair Baloch's arrest? incompetent government, don't expect any action. Terrorists of MQM and PPP willl walk free, jiye Bhutto.
He was used by ppp when they needed him for political and/or terror goals in Lyari now just like Zulfiqar Mirza,Ayan Ali he is abandoned cuz he got caught and now he is useless for them

Back
Top Bottom