What's new

Pakistani corner

Thanks Bro & sure, will read it ....
Salam Bro,

Could you tell me more about your signature, sounds very intriguing. Looking forward to your reply.

"If you were in the clouds, Allah would raise us to you or lower you to us for battle." Khalid Ibn Al-Walid"

Best Regards

Salam Bro,

Could you tell me more about your signature, sounds very intriguing. Looking forward to your reply.

"If you were in the clouds, Allah would raise us to you or lower you to us for battle." Khalid Ibn Al-Walid"

Best Regards

W. Salam w.r.w.b brother.

Never fear your enemy how big it is.... with the help of ALLAH we will take them down...

Or
PM then if I couldn't get you, because I don't know how to....

Right, but they have opened a new branch in Islamabad. F7 or F10, I believe. Not sure if it's the same one as Karachi though.

An ex-colleague of mine used to live in Gulshan / Karachi, he got me hooked to it. Simply amazing!!
Oye main to f 10 parsoon gaya tha mujhay to nahe mili :P

ImageUploadedByDefence.pk1454367980.287938.jpg

Ok I'm done. :rofl:

Right, but they have opened a new branch in Islamabad. F7 or F10, I believe. Not sure if it's the same one as Karachi though.

An ex-colleague of mine used to live in Gulshan / Karachi, he got me hooked to it. Simply amazing!!

Its in F-10 a small shop with limited variety of sweets.

And Tehzeeb in Islamabad does not deal in sweets, they sell biscuits, cookies, cakes, rusk, bun, pastries and doughnuts etc but no sweets.

Its in F-10 a small shop with limited variety of sweets.

And Tehzeeb in Islamabad does not deal in sweets, they sell biscuits, cookies, cakes, rusk, bun, pastries and doughnuts etc but no sweets.
Kahan pay hay wo d watson kay pass?

Roger that sir. :)

Sir i never heard about Dacca sweets. Most popular bakeries are Tehzeeb, Rahat and Shikaarpuri.
Main to bakesman say he guzara karta hoan ghar kay pass jo parta hay :D
W

Back
Top Bottom