What's new

Pakistani corner

Yar D Watson say aglay plaza may corner pay aik bakery hay jiss kay sath gali neechay jati hay, dhaka sweets uss gali may right side pay hy.
Acha jahaan wo homemade icecream walay hotay thay?

Chalo next chakar laga to jayein gay aj kal to bhai saray soday salf apnay he sector say lay rahain hain nokri itni mushkil hotey hay ab pata chala kisey say baat karnay ka dil bhe nahe karta chuti kay baad

Chalo next chakar laga to jayein gay aj kal to bhai saray soday salf apnay he sector say lay rahain hain nokri itni mushkil hotey hay ab pata chala kisey say baat karnay ka dil bhe nahe karta chuti kay baad

Ice cream walo ka mujay nahi pata yar.......................... aur waisay I think wo Dhaka sweets he hay yah Dehli Sweets hy par hay zaroor may gaya ho 2, 3 dafa choti shop hay aur koi shashkay bhi nai hain hi fi walay.

Sells Coffee in Winters, classic hang-out place, lol.

What do you guys make of Uzair Baloch's arrest? incompetent government, don't expect any action. Terrorists of MQM and PPP willl walk free, jiye Bhutto.

Sells Coffee in Winters, classic hang-out place, lol.

What do you guys make of Uzair Baloch's arrest? incompetent government, don't expect any action. Terrorists of MQM and PPP willl walk free, jiye Bhutto.

He is innocent.

He is innocent.
And Zardari and Nawaz Sharif are not corrupt. He is not, there is more than enough proof available, plus he has confessed to the killings and other activities. The real deal is catching those who are behind him. We have MPA's who have taken an oath in his name, lol. Failed system.

And Zardari and Nawaz Sharif are not corrupt. He is not, there is more than enough proof available, plus he has confessed to the killings and other activities. The real deal is catching those who are behind him. We have MPA's who have taken an oath in his name, lol. Failed system.

Bai sahib I value my internal peace so for me "He is innocent". Jab hona kuch nahi to apna khoon q jalaty ho yar.

Jiye Bhutto.

PPP destructed the whole Sindh.
In case of Karachi, MQM, ANP, PPP and Police specially played major roles to cause unrest.

I am hopeful that Rangers may complete their task.

PPP destructed the whole Sindh.
In case of Karachi, MQM, ANP, PPP and Police specially played major roles to cause unrest.

I am hopeful that Rangers may complete their task.
Rangers alone can't do shit, i am surprised they are able to catch these somewhat big fishes. We need the federal government to play its role, PMLN and PPP are two sides of the same coin, they will save each other's asses. We can only hope that people wake up and not vote for this corrupt mafia. We complain about them, yet we vote for them.
lets hope for the best.

Rangers alone can't do shit, i am surprised they are able to catch these somewhat big fishes. We need the federal government to play its role, PMLN and PPP are two sides of the same coin, they will save each other's asses. We can only hope that people wake up and not vote for this corrupt mafia. We complain about them, yet we vote for them.
lets hope for the best.

The system at all is infected with virus of corruption. Whoever sits up in Islamabad wouldn't act strict or i will say couldn't initially. On other hand, assembly was suppose to be the lawmakers yet these MPAs and MNAs are fully dedicated to the tenders in their districts and their business. Big fishes in Karachi are not hard to catch if you are aware about Karachi by living here. But the problem is, people like us came out protesting for release of the same fish recently caught for looting our own money. In other words, look at Dr. Asim case as well. If Rangers go full pro then i bet situation of law & order could be worsen so the best way is slow & steady.

Indeed, hope for the best In'Sha'ALLAH.

The system at all is infected with virus of corruption. Whoever sits up in Islamabad wouldn't act strict or i will say couldn't initially. On other hand, assembly was suppose to be the lawmakers yet these MPAs and MNAs are fully dedicated to the tenders in their districts and their business. Big fishes in Karachi are not hard to catch if you are aware about Karachi by living here. But the problem is, people like us came out protesting for release of the same fish recently caught for looting our own money. In other words, look at Dr. Asim case as well. If Rangers go full pro then i bet situation of law & order could be worsen so the best way is slow & steady.

Indeed, hope for the best In'Sha'ALLAH.
Problem lies with people living with their crap.

Back
Top Bottom