What's new

Pakistani corner

@Shamain Are you back?

@Akheilos You got me into trouble today. Seriously pissed off at you!!!

My sister called me up and asked me if she could leave her kids with me for a few hours. I replied "Not my circus, not my monkeys." You can imagine the earful I got!:lol::lol::lol:
Nope @Shamain has issues with admins and mods and she prefers to be a sort of lurker only and contacts only a few members here

12654700_828690423925680_3824279766136038566_n.jpg

@Musafir117 @django @waz @Ammara Chaudhry
Lol

@Shamain Are you back?

@Akheilos You got me into trouble today. Seriously pissed off at you!!!

My sister called me up and asked me if she could leave her kids with me for a few hours. I replied "Not my circus, not my monkeys." You can imagine the earful I got!:lol::lol::lol:

Hopefully you did not break any glass. :p

Koi Shak? :D

@Shamain

since I'm on this forum, I haven't seen any single reply from this fellow. But I have realized everyone is missing him/her. Now even I want to him/her to attack the forum with appearance. Lol

Well there is only so much she can do on the phone. After she was done with her lecture, I said "Oh, you are still on the line? I thought you had hung up" Talk about rubbing salt on ones wounds!!!:yay:

@Shamain

since I'm on this forum, I haven't seen any single reply from this fellow. But I have realized everyone is missing him/her. Now even I want to him/her to attack the forum with appearance. Lol
Gem of a person, no BS, no hypocrisy.

Well there is only so much she can do on the phone. After she was done with her lecture, I said "Oh, you are still on the line? I thought you had hung up" Talk about rubbing salt on ones wounds!!!:yay:

Allah Allah. I'm trying to imagine her face. :p
That's total haram. JK :p

Anddd

Request your fellow to comeback then. :)

L

@Shamain

A friendly lass who just like me hates mullahsaurases and who has massive issues with admins and indian trolls

Nice try karan gulati but everyone knows razpak hates me

GEM of a person,no hypocrisy
You sure talking about shamain?

A friendly lass who just like me hates mullahsaurases and who has massive issues with admins and indian trolls

HAHAHA aap to Phir Isi liye miss karte "likes me". :p
And admins are not listening to his complains? Dharna ho ga. :p
Well one can't deal with Indian trolls on this forum except avoiding them or not paying attention to their trolls.
They troll and then report for going off the topic. :pissed:

L

Nice try karan gulati but everyone knows razpak hates me
Did you change ur name recently?

Back
Top Bottom