What's new

Pakistani corner

Oh and did you visit Romania although it's Central European, but still, I've heard it's a place to visit.... Especially it having a ton load of heritage sites.
No :(

My friend went to Bucharest , Romania....She liked it and I think they recently showed Romania or something int hat indian movie dilwale?

No :(

My friend went to Bucharest , Romania....She liked it and I think they recently showed Romania or something int hat indian movie dilwale?
Sorry, no Bollywood in my home :(.
I like Romania because of Count Dracula,
Oh and did you should visit Croatia.

I like Romania because of Count Dracula,
Oh and did you should visit Croatia.
Both Romania and Croatia are not in Schengen..... :(

My 10 days were spend in Budapest, Bratislava and Prague....Next is either Poland or Spain and Portugal :angel: lets see when I can do those :D

Both Romania and Croatia are not in Schengen..... :(

My 10 days were spend in Budapest, Bratislava and Prague....Next is either Poland or Spain and Portugal :angel: lets see when I can do those :D

Do visit Romania, or Italy, I visited Italy a few years ago, mainly Florence, but we did leave off for Malta (tiny island) and enjoyed a cruise, but mind you there's a traditional dish in Italy called Mushroom Risotto, insanely delicious, me and my mom used go out to eat it almost every day, later we were told by the chef, a cheerful and friendly old man who happily told us it had wine in it, after that me and my mom awkwardly thanked the chef, who still remained cheerful and happily waved a bye-bye at us as we walked awkwardly to our Uber...
So remember, when in Italy always ask what is in the food you're about to eat, (O-O).

Waalaikumsalam....

I was travelling (vacation) ...came back to Pakistan for 13 days and going to start travelling again (first back to institute in country A then back to uni in country B then back to some courses in country C ).... I will be a little bit relaxed in February :unsure:
I hope you enjoyed them.

Good luck with everything. BTW, do you plan on teaching once you've completed your studies?

BTW, do you plan on teaching once you've completed your studies?
in the West I cant teach without a teaching certificate.....While my fellowship which trains me to become a researcher doesnt give me teaching hours :(

Do visit Romania,
I will try....first I need to cover schengen ...Still got about 15 more states to go...

I havent gone to the following or havent got any confirmed plans yet:

France
Greece (working on it)
Iceland
Latvia
Lithuania
Luxembourg
Malta
Netherlands
Norway (INSHALLAH soon but its bloody expensive)
Poland (in plans but not sure when)
Portugal (working on it)
Slovenia (working on it)
Spain (working on it)
Switzerland
Liechtenstein

Sigh soo much to see :(

there's a traditional dish in Italy called Mushroom Risotto
I stay away rfom Risotto...The traditional Risotto is cooked in grappa (strong alcohol) or now in some wine...I love their eggplant dishes and Mushrooms!! :woot:

later we were told by the chef, a cheerful and friendly old man who happily told us it had wine in it, after that me and my mom awkwardly thanked the chef, who still remained cheerful and happily waved a bye-bye at us as we walked awkwardly to our Uber...
aww...you guys found out the hard way ...I ate risotto once in the canteen....Tasted horrible plus I am "racist" towards fat round rice I dont know why :unsure: Then a Belgian flatmate who was cooking risotto told me risotto is always cooked in wine
So remember, when in Italy always ask what is in the food you're about to eat, (O-O).
:rofl: when in Europe always go vegetarian ...Unless you are eating kebab even then look for the halal post...if it isnt there dont eat assuming all kebab is halal (coz some people say it isnt while others claim all kebabs are made from the same place in the same way while others claim that not all...some non halal ones are also being sold ....some wanting a share in the kebab business :undecided: )

in the West I cant teach without a teaching certificate.....While my fellowship which trains me to become a researcher doesnt give me teaching hours :(

I will try....first I need to cover schengen ...Still got about 15 more states to go...

I havent gone to the following or havent got any confirmed plans yet:

France
Greece (working on it)
Iceland
Latvia
Lithuania
Luxembourg
Malta
Netherlands
Norway (INSHALLAH soon but its bloody expensive)
Poland (in plans but not sure when)
Portugal (working on it)
Slovenia (working on it)
Spain (working on it)
Switzerland
Liechtenstein

Sigh soo much to see :(

I stay away rfom Risotto...The traditional Risotto is cooked in grappa (strong alcohol) or now in some wine...I love their eggplant dishes and Mushrooms!! :woot:

aww...you guys found out the hard way ...I ate risotto once in the canteen....Tasted horrible plus I am "racist" towards fat round rice I dont know why :unsure: Then a Belgian flatmate who was cooking risotto told me risotto is always cooked in wine

:rofl: when in Europe always go vegetarian ...Unless you are eating kebab even then look for the halal post...if it isnt there dont eat assuming all kebab is halal (coz some people say it isnt while others claim all kebabs are made from the same place in the same way while others claim that not all...some non halal ones are also being sold ....some wanting a share in the kebab business :undecided: )
You ate Risotto from a canteen, duh. That's why it tasted horrible,
Real Risotto is tangy and delicious, too bad I can't have any of it (although my aunt told my mom that she can make Risotto from Vinegar).
Well you can always eat sea food in Europe, and there are many dishes which are okay, like Pizza (Italian pizza is waaaay different from its American cousin) and of course
CHOCOLATE!.
But don't eat sausages in Germany, it's actually coagulated blood. I lost my appetite because of it.

cult notes
Saleem_Javed-1.png

• Saleem Javed first performed ‘Jugni’ in 1982. The reason he changed the style of the song was because he wanted the audience to sing along. He would also use a microphone with long wires so that he could step into the crowd
  • The singer recently revealed that his upcoming album ‘Suno’ will be his last record
  • Saleem Javed professes to be the first Pakistani singer who had his music video played on Channel V
  • The programming for ‘Jugni’ was done at Saleem Javed’s home studio; whereas, it was recorded in Shadab Studio
  • Moin Akhtar and Umer Sharif used to make a lot of fun of his hairstyle and appearance with the former even once joking that he would cut his (Saleem Javed) hair if he had the chance

You ate Risotto from a canteen, duh. That's why it tasted horrible,
I didnt say it tasted horrible...I just said it tasted weird....

Real Risotto is tangy and delicious, too bad I can't have any of it (although my aunt told my mom that she can make Risotto from Vinegar).
Yes you can make from vinegar. And no I didnt like risotto I am not a rice eater and I dont like short round rice unless they are in my maki (sushi)

Well you can always eat sea food in Europe, and there are many dishes which are okay, like Pizza (Italian pizza is waaaay different from its American cousin) and of course
CHOCOLATE!.
Yes of course.

Sea food is nice but I have noticed in some restaurants they use the small cut and cleaned frozen shrimps while in many other restaurants I have tried- some dont even clean the shrimps ....but I have also tasted some really good stuff in Venice :)

Crabs are also nice - Used to have them in Malaysia... yummy stuff and best seafood noodles ever in Malaysia!!!!!!

But don't eat sausages in Germany, it's actually coagulated blood. I lost my appetite because of it.
I dont eat any sausages coz its rarely halal! :unsure:

Central Europe is very big on meat!

I didnt say it tasted horrible...I just said it tasted weird....

Yes you can make from vinegar. And no I didnt like risotto I am not a rice eater and I dont like short round rice unless they are in my maki (sushi)

Yes of course.

Sea food is nice but I have noticed in some restaurants they use the small cut and cleaned frozen shrimps while in many other restaurants I have tried- some dont even clean the shrimps ....but I have also tasted some really good stuff in Venice :)

Crabs are also nice - Used to have them in Malaysia... yummy stuff and best seafood noodles ever in Malaysia!!!!!!

I dont eat any sausages coz its rarely halal! :unsure:

Central Europe is very big on meat!

Oh well, at least Belgium food stuffs are nice.
Belgium Waffle with blueberry ice-cream and powdered sugar.
Or Dark Belgium chocolate.
I like lobster tail the best. Crab doesn't come close to it.
And Europe serves different types of birds too, the first time I ate a Pheasant was in Germany, it was good.

@Zibago , yo are killing me with your logic! how will mention in constitution and a couple of observers seat hurt Kashmiri cause :hitwall:, logic applied is simply a killer.

Back
Top Bottom