What's new

Pakistani corner

2hzmper.jpg

For sure he's the reward of all the Duas we Pakistani made for Pakistan. <3

ImageUploadedByDefence.pk1452284419.151059.jpg

Karachi Kings Launch Event - 8th January 2015

For sure he's the reward of all the Duas we Pakistani made for Pakistan. <3

Yep nothing to do with the man, it is all because of us Pakistanis and our prayers .......... we have been doing wonders with our prayers since 1947, we even won the 1992 world cup simply by our prayers ...........

@Mr.Meap don't sweat it too much .................. Pakistanis eat donkeys day and night .....slaughtered in Halal way by Muslims ........... what if you without knowing ate machine slaughtered something abroad just take care in future simple. :lol:

Yep nothing to do with the man, it is all because of us Pakistanis and our prayers .......... we have been doing wonders with our prayers since 1947, we even won the 1992 world cup simply by our prayers ...........

@Mr.Meap don't sweat it too much .................. Pakistanis eat donkeys day and night .....slaughtered in Halal way by Muslims ........... what if you without knowing ate machine slaughtered something abroad just take care in future simple. :lol:

But still....
I'll have to be careful next time. Next time I go to America, I'll be eating my aunts salad.... which is so bad, I swear, your eyes tear up when you're eating it.

@Mr.Meap , not a lot of free time, will give it a try. Did you follow Master Chef Australia season 6 on Star World? best season ever. This season was epic. Also recommended Person of Interest, season 5 will be epic.

@Mr.Meap , not a lot of free time, will give it a try. Did you follow Master Chef Australia season 6 on Star World? best season ever. This season was epic. Also recommended Person of Interest, season 5 will be epic.
Man, I'm busy in studies, although my exams are waaaaay away, I'm studying everyday like it's the day before the paper, I'll take a month break, probably in June, or maybe May.
But you have to watch House of Cards, because you have a good understanding of politics and @WebMaster, you watch Lillyhammer. Because you'll like it.

Man, I'm busy in studies, although my exams are waaaaay away, I'm studying everyday like it's the day before the paper, I'll take a month break, probably in June, or maybe May.
But you have to watch House of Cards, because you have a good understanding of politics and @WebMaster, you watch Lillyhammer. Because you'll like it.
Good understanding of everything....:enjoy:

Jealous, eh..?:bunny: would it hurt to upload an image? set a DP already.
Using phone so can't really open image, looks like Sherlock Holmes, Benedict Cumberbatch?
He has a really weird name, but amazing acting, watch the new Star Trek movie.

He's kinda good looking, but not what I would say hot....
Matt Bomer though.... *sigh*.
And Nick Bateman.
:astagh:I just like him as an actor, Robert Downey Jr is a better Sherlock for me. Though i have always had a crush on Emma Watson :man_in_love: , lol.

Back
Top Bottom