What's new

Pakistani corner

That is not the case. Might as well tag @Zarvan and confirm it...
As per my basic knowledge We can't eat that meat even if the animal was halal but sorry to say many Muslims living in west do this they say Bismillah shrou wal akhir and eat it for example KFC and McDonald. Once in Italy Milan on official visit I was advised the same. They argue chicken is halal and slaughtered by machines just they don't say Takbeer so it is ok to say Bismillah as mentioned above and eat it, for 12 days in Italy I choose to be vegetarian because they told me even chicken used in so called Halal restaurants slaughtered by machines also.

As per my basic knowledge We can't eat that meat even if the animal was halal but sorry to say many Muslims living in west do this they say Bismillah shrou wal akhir and eat it for example KFC and McDonald. Once in Italy Milan on official visit I was advised the same. They argue chicken is halal and slaughtered by machines just they don't say Takbeer so it is ok to say Bismillah as mentioned above and eat it, for 12 days in Italy I choose to be vegetarian because they told me even chicken used in so called Halal restaurants slaughtered by machines also.

It's true, meat is slaughtered via machine in the West, but I lived for a long time in the States, I doubt its healthy to live without protein (meat form) for so long. I relied on fish and fowl.
But if we eat with niyat and in the name of Allah?.

It's true, meat is slaughtered via machine in the West, but I lived for a long time in the States, I doubt its healthy to live without protein (meat form) for so long. I relied on fish and fowl.
But if we eat with niyat and in the name of Allah?.
Rules will still apply don't want to went full Mullah on this issue but you can easily get proteins from soya, eggs and lot of other things and I believe Tariq Halal meat is easily available in USA along with poultry products from SADIA.

Rules will still apply don't want to went full Mullah on this issue but you can easily get proteins from soya, eggs and lot of other things and I believe Tariq Halal meat is easily available in USA along with poultry products from SADIA.

Well quite frankly, how tolerate living without meat?.
But like I said, I've been told so. There must be a reason behind it.

Well quite frankly, how tolerate living without meat?.
But like I said, I've been told so. There must be a reason behind it.
When with little effort you can get authentic Halal meat and poultry products why we should went for non Islamic slaughtered meat and poultry as you said
Innamal a’malu binniyat ~ “Actions are dependent upon their Intentions”

When with little effort you can get authentic Halal meat and poultry products why we should went for non Islamic slaughtered meat and poultry as you said
Innamal a’malu binniyat ~ “Actions are dependent upon their Intentions”
Hmmm. I still don't understand why such things are wide spread and told?.
And what guarantees that it's halaal?. Furthermore, why is meat, which is consumed in the name of Allah, but not sacrificed considered haraam?. What's the proper explanation behind it?.

Hmmm. I still don't understand why such things are wide spread and told?.
And what guarantees that it's halaal?. Furthermore, why is meat, which is consumed in the name of Allah, but not sacrificed considered haraam?. What's the proper explanation behind it?.
Apart from many other things in short Just like Nikkah we are forbidden to eat or consume all halal animals slaughtered without saying Takbeer, Same like Nikkah which makes a woman / man lawful for us.
I hope you get my point.
We are killing an animal for us taking a life we must submit it to God who own every life.

Apart from many other things in short Just like Nikkah we are forbidden to eat or consume all halal animals slaughtered without saying Takbeer, Same like Nikkah which makes a woman / man lawful for us.
I hope you get my point.
We are killing an animal for us taking a life we must submit it to God who own every life.
No, I'm sorry, I can't understand :(.
But isn't all life belonging to Allah, and so if an animal is slaughtered without a prayer, doesn't it still mean that the life has gone to Allah? So if one says a prayer to Allah to submit the life of the slaughtered animal to Allah, so hasn't that made the food halaal?.
I'm really confused right now.

No, I'm sorry, I can't understand :(.
But isn't all life belonging to Allah, and so if an animal is slaughtered without a prayer, doesn't it still mean that the life has gone to Allah? So if one says a prayer to Allah to submit the life of the slaughtered animal to Allah, so hasn't that made the food halaal?.
I'm really confused right now.
I hate to post this man but his answer is quite relevant to this (hope u understand Urdu)

No better to avoid and try stick to fish burgers and try to find Halal restaurant. Halal restaurants and Halal meat sale is growing in west. So it would be some difficulty but still you would find it

No better to avoid and try stick to fish burgers and try to find Halal restaurant. Halal restaurants and Halal meat sale is growing in west. So it would be some difficulty but still you would find it
Already mentioned this, Fish fried in non Halal restaurants for Burgers also fried in the same oil and utensils used to cook non-halal / Pork.

Back
Top Bottom