What's new

Pakistani corner

Aaand you lost me there, I'm not a master in Urdu.... :(
Explain please (0~0)?
By this I mean I can't understand romanized Urdu, it's original script is understandable.

Aaand you lost me there, I'm not a master in Urdu.... :(
Explain please (0~0)?
It was mix of punjabi and urdu it means our donkey is in a ditch and we want to become ummah man

It was mix of punjabi and urdu it means our donkey is in a ditch and we want to become ummah man
Ohhhhhhhhhhh.
Well then, it is true, it's a common trait amongst religious extremists in Pakistan.

I heard news about him, not only was the kid brave but he was hella strong, taking down a militant all alone. That's strong, but I truly wish nobody should have died that day (apart from the terrorist) we need vigilance, faith, and strength to stay strong and change the tide against the self proclaimed "Musalmaan", these hypocrites and animals need to meet their end.

Salam. How are you? Feels good to see old members around. Do post when you can.
Waalaikumsalam....

I was travelling (vacation) ...came back to Pakistan for 13 days and going to start travelling again (first back to institute in country A then back to uni in country B then back to some courses in country C ).... I will be a little bit relaxed in February :unsure:

Waalaikumsalam....

I was travelling (vacation) ...came back to Pakistan for 13 days and going to start travelling again (first back to institute in country A then back to uni in country B then back to some courses in country C ).... I will be a little bit relaxed in February :unsure:

Where did you go in your vacations?
:bounce:.

Did you visit Czech Republic?. My brother's fiance is from there, and I want to go there, what is it like?.
Yes I was in Prague for 5 nights (I think 6 days) only not other parts of Czech....its lovely!

You should def visit it!

Yes I was in Prague for 5 nights (I think 6 days) only not other parts of Czech....its lovely!

You should def visit it!

The capital, that's where my brother's fiance is from. Oh and did you visit Romania although it's Central European, but still, I've heard it's a place to visit.... Especially it having a ton load of heritage sites.

Back
Top Bottom