What's new

Pakistani corner

@Akheilos I have met the regional Allied Bank manager whose bank is part of consortium established for Diamer Bhahasha Dam and I asked him lot of things, he has been to that place they have sorted out all land related matters and payments have been made to people. He was positive on the progress but it would take time at least 4 to five years.

Plus Noora league knows if they really wish to win next election there is no escaping solving electricity load shedding, PPP learnt it the hard way.
Highly incorrect, we own land near Chilas area(Gonar farm to be exact) and no they haven't yet bought the land needed for the project. Corruption and mismanagement is at it's peak. Anyway you are wrong to state payments have been made, many people who are ahead of us are waiting on payments. Ground reality much different, all thanks to typical mismanagement, plus 12 billion dollars have already been spent(hope i am not wrong about figures).
@Akheilos ...

Highly incorrect, we own land near Chilas area(Gonar farm to be exact) and no they haven't yet bought the land needed for the project. Corruption and mismanagement is at it's peak. Anyway you are wrong to state payments have been made, many people who are ahead of us are waiting on payments. Ground reality much different, all thanks to typical mismanagement, plus 12 billion dollars have already been spent(hope i am not wrong about figures).
@Akheilos ...
sorry bro I actually just ended up laughing at the delusional people desperately trying to see a positive light ...btw, why post here?

@Akheilos ...

Anyways I just shared what a private neutral person who visited that area and part of it told me. May be you will get your payment in next few months.

Anyways I just shared what a private neutral person who visited that area and part of it told me.
They tried skipping some people, for which government saw protests numerous times. Too much mismanagement and corruption, very obvious too. People have made million just through these land allocations. Let's hope what you say is true.

They tried skipping some people, for which government saw protests numerous times. Too much mismanagement and corruption, very obvious too. People have made million just through these land allocations. Let's hope what you say is true.

Nobody is corruption free in Pakistan .............. for the time being I just hope that project gets completed with this corruption.

Nobody is corruption free in Pakistan .............. for the time being I just hope that project gets completed with this corruption.
12 billion dollar and they haven't allocated land yet! corruption and mis-management has it's limit. Though i agree with you!

12 billion dollar and they haven't allocated land yet! corruption and mis-management has it's limit. Though i agree with you!

To be fair this project was inherited from PPP government. Well whatever man electricity or no electricity dam or no dam corruption or no corruption Pakistanis will remain the same, aik ay ga doosra jy ga, phir woi phelay wala ay ga par Bhutto zinda rehy ga.

1929763_814724488655607_6218852418949981886_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom